Blackheads are a feature of acne, a common skin condition consisting of lesions frequently referred to as pimples, blemishes, pimples, blackheads or shins .
Blackheads are pores that come with larger openings. That is clogged with dirt and dead skin. Oxidation of melanin in black color. The shin is considered as the 1st st phase of acne by medical professionals. Basically, blackheads are yellowish bumps or even blackish that are embedded in the pores.
Black dots are easily develop when the skin produces so much oil and can worsen if you can not clean it properly, if accumulations of dead skin, if you do the makeup or even frequent use of tropical oils. If the bacteria begins to invade the pores, blackheads begin to become pimples. To protect the black dots, fir everything you need to know what it is, what causes black dots and natural home remedies to get rid of blackheads.
1. Egg White Mask
To use this mask, you only need one egg, some pieces of facial tissue (or toilet paper), a clean towel and a small bowl.
After collecting these, you have to break the egg and separate the white from the yolk. First, wash and dry your face. Then apply the egg white thin layer on the skin. In order to apply the layer, you can place a strip of fabric on the thin layer, and tighten in her face very gently.
When the first coat to dry, carefully apply this new method to the second and third time. Allow the mask to dry properly. It will make you feel tighten skin. Now peel the layers of tissue and gently wash your face to ensure that all waste is properly cleaned. Finally, dry your face.
Note: If desired, you can apply layers 3 to 5 times. However, you have to make sure that each of the layers is dry enough to put the next layer. If the layers are not dry enough, this method will not work correctly.
2.Get rid of pimples with honey and milk Pore Strips
- In order to apply this method, you have to collect 1 teaspoon milk, 1 tablespoon of raw honey (organic honey is a must), and strips of clean cotton.
- Take milk and honey and mix together. the mixture is heated for 5 to 10 seconds in the microwave until a paste formed. When the temperature becomes comfortable to use, apply the paste on the skin. Now, put a strip of clean, dry cotton in it. Let dry pasta. Then peel the strip and rinse your face with cold water.
. Note: is good to wait at least 20 minutes after applying the paste on the skin to let it dry properly
3.Try honey and cinnamon strips
The combination of cinnamon and honey is a wonderful property to get rid of blackheads. Honey has antibacterial properties, while cinnamon is good for improving blood circulation of the skin. A combination of the properties of both not only remove blackheads, but also to bring the acne and make your skin smooth and healthy.
This method requires 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of organic honey, and clean cotton strips.
At first mixing the powder of cinnamon and honey together until both properties it becomes paste. When the dough is prepared, apply a thin layer over the affected area. Now, press a strip of clean cotton on it. Sit for 3 to 5 minutes, then remove the dough and gently cleanse your face, but properly.
Note: After cleaning your face, you should use a moisturizer for a better result
4. Use Oatmeal and yogurt mask to get rid of blackheads Night nose and face
The mixture of oatmeal and yogurt is amazing to keep your skin free from acne or pimples. You get magical result just after using this mask, as it will give you instant results!
You can make a mask by combining two tablespoons of oatmeal, three tablespoons of yogurt. If you want, then you can also use 1 or 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Apply the mask for the whole face or even the infected area and leave for a couple of minutes after washing your face with cold water.
Note: Lemon juice is an optional choice. You can also avoid it. The yogurt should be plain yogurt.
5. Use sugar and olive oil to get rid of pimples overnight
To apply this solution, you have to arrange 1 teaspoon sugar and a teaspoon of olive oil.
Mix the olive oil and sugar. Rub it on the affected area. Rub this mask for 1 minute. After washing your face with clean water.
Note: If you have acne problems, then you need not rub the skin. You can also add a little lemon juice to get the best result.
6.Try toothpaste Solution
Blackheads basically happens when oil and dirt trapped in the pores and become solidly affected. facial veils in our help dry skin to remove oil and dirt. As the veils are solidified and highlight pollution can relax and even reveal clogged pores or even pimples. Toothpaste works very well to the expectations of a comparative manner taking all the impurities as it solidifies.
- First, you have to clean your face legitimately with a tender and mild detergent. Apply the cleaner and rub for a minute, after washing your face with warm water.
- After cleaning your face, apply a little toothpaste on as clogged pores. Check that you are using toothpaste white mint and not the kind of gel. You can take a stab at using Colgate.
- You can apply this before going to bed, otherwise toothpaste allow to dry. This process may take approximately 2 minutes. Toothpaste from drying oil and decrease swelling of acne.
- Once dry, slowly and gently rub the toothpaste on the roundabout movement to remove blackheads. His black spots will gradually move to the toothpaste. Wash skin with clean warm water for best result.
Note: Do not use gel toothpaste. Gel toothpaste will not help remove blackheads.
found this article helpful?
these 6 natural remedies are applied to remove blackheads that are 20 minutes or less ..