Acne means a skin disorder characterized by pimples or spots that appear on the face and body and destroy the beauty itself. To have a clean and clear skin, home remedies for acne are the best curative measures.
People who do not want to take surgery or laser treatments or medication due to the issue of affordability can opt for these home remedies for acne because these they are easy to make and affordable. The best treatment options based on the home that have proven effective below:
- lemon juice: used to remove dark spots in the skin. lemon juices are also available in every house. Use a cotton ball to apply lemon juice on the scars and do it for at least 15 minutes.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and antioxidants. They help in restoring damaged skin cells, giving you a beautiful skin.
- homemade mask: The ingredients used for the preparation of a face mask are sour cream, yogurt, cereals and lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the skin and left for ten minutes. After this time, wash. It is one of the best home remedies for acne.
- Ice cubes: These help tighten the pores of the skin and prevent pimples. This remedy is not known to many people, but it helps a lot.
sandalwood, natural home remedies for acne
sandalwood powder and oil have proved excellent home remedies for acne. It is both long-term and short-term treatment. sandalwood powder and oil are available from sandalwood trees found in abundance in India. Since ancient times, sandalwood is considered as one of the effective home remedies for acne. It works in 3 ways:
- excess fat from the skin is reduced.
- It kills germs and bacteria present on the skin.
- moisturizes the skin to make it shine.
This treatment option is most effective when mixed with rose water. Home remedies for acne are very powerful past. Try these and get smooth skin.