legs (feet) are very important for a person to go here and there. Therefore, you have to take special care to their feet and help them do their job effectively and without any pain or discomfort. Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a remedy elderly widely used to treat many foot problems.
The most common way of using vinegar to treat foot problems soak. So, here we present a detailed explanation of the apple cider vinegar foot-spa and its benefits below. Have a look at it.
apple cider vinegar for athlete’s foot
athlete is a fungal infection called ringworm on the feet. It mainly affects the skin of the feet and if not treated in time, then will spread to your toenails and hands. one foot itching, burning, peeling and painful rashes, especially between the toes occurs.
Apple cider vinegar has antifungal, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that fight fungus that causes athlete’s foot. pH levels balanced skin to relieve itching and burning sensation. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that treats pain and irritation caused to the feet.
- Add 5 coffee apple cider vinegar in 1 gallon of warm water in a large bowl.
- is removed and soak your feet in this mixture of water for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- After that, remove the feet and dry thoroughly.
- Do the same to soak for twice a day until the complete relief of athlete’s foot.
Note: Or simply apply undiluted apple cider vinegar on affected areas several times a day. If you feel burning sensations then diluted with a little water and apply it with a cotton swab.
apple cider vinegar for nail fungus toe:
Foot fungus commonly grows in dark, warm, moist environments affecting their toenails and fingernails. If not treated properly, then it leads to severe pain, discoloration, and the collapse of the banks of the nails.
Apple cider vinegar struggles against this fungal infection with antifungal and antimicrobial properties. the feet also dries to prevent the spread of infection with the pH balance of the skin.
- Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water.
- soak your feet in this mixture for about 30 minutes.
- After that, dry feet and massage your toes with oil (prepared by mixing a few drops of tea tree oil in any carrier oil) for a few minutes.
- let it dry naturally and continue to do so for 3 -. 4 times a day
- For faster results, make alternative foot baths using hot and cold water.
- OR mix 1/3 cup each of apple cider vinegar and Epsom salt in 2 cups hot water. Soak your feet for about 30 minutes.
- Or just dab apple cider vinegar undiluted in the affected toenails and left to get dry.
apple cider vinegar to the dry cleaners or cracked feet
dry or chapped feet occurs because standing for long hours, cold weather, use of inappropriate footwear, certain problems health, overweight, etc., which makes the skin of the feet to lose moisture and leaves open bleeding wounds.
Apple cider vinegar has acetic acid, which helps to soften the skin and therefore makes it easier to remove dead skin cells exfoliation feet. Vinegar soak remove dry, cracked skin on the feet very effectively.
- Add 1 cup apple cider vinegar in a bowl filled with warm water.
- is removed and soak your feet in the water for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- After that, carry and rub gently using a pumice stone or a delicate brush to get rid of dead skin and dryness.
- Then rinse with water and dry feet carefully.
- Now some natural moisturizers are applied as coconut oil or shea butter or olive oil.
- repeat the same process for 4 times a week to get rid of dry feet or if you’re case is severe, then they use it daily.
. Note: This process is used to give relief to tired and aching feet and therefore makes you move without pain
apple cider vinegar for footsore or fatigue:
foot pain can be caused due to a wide range of possible causes such as sprains and strains, gout, warts, corns, calluses, blisters, ingrown toenails, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, standing his ground with flat feet, etc. If left untreated, it leads to severe and uncomfortable to go on pain.
Apple cider vinegar is rich in essential nutrients such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium in your body joints and relieves pain. clean toxins and balance pH levels in the body.
- Add 2 cups cider vinegar raw apple and 1/2 cup of Epsom salt in a gallon of warm water 1/2.
- Mix thoroughly in a large bowl and soak your feet in it until the water cools.
- repeat once or twice a week until he got complete relief of foot pain.
- In this process, hot water helps to relax muscles and relieve stress and tension by promoting proper blood circulation. Epsom salt detoxifies the body, reduces pain and muscle cramps and helps balance sulfate and magnesium in the body.
Note: Or mix 1 cup each stroke, Epsom salt and sea salt and 1/2 cup of dried lavender in her foot bath filled with water tibia. Place your feet on this apple cider vinegar foot soak for a few minutes to get rid of tired feet.
apple cider vinegar for corn and callus:
Corns and calluses are thick, hardened layers painful skin that develop when the skin tries to protect against friction or pressure caused by improper footwear, standing for a longer time, etc.
Apple cider vinegar helps break this hard structure of the skin and softens hard skin layers. It relieves pain and feel with anti-inflammatory property burned.
- Add equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and hot water in your bathtub standing.
- soak your feet in the tub for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- Then gently rub your feet with a pumice stone to remove dead skin.
- Now soak your feet for 10 minutes and dry.
- regulate this process once a week until the problem completely erased.
apple cider vinegar for Foot Odor:
foot odor or smelly feet generally occurs due to sweating in summer or after a long day of work. The odor occurs when sweat mixes with bacteria due to poor hygiene, stress, hormonal changes, etc., are some of the reasons for foot odor.
Apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature that inhibits the growth of bacteria and feet dry to get rid of this smell.
- Add 1 cup of ACV and 5 drops of essential oil of thyme in 9 cups of warm water in a bowl foot.
- Stir well and soak your feet in it for about 20 – 25 Barrio
- After that, dry your feet and repeat the same regularity until erased the foot odor completely .
Note: or pour stroke in baby wipes and soak it in the refrigerator overnight. Then use these wipes to rub your soles as often as necessary.
Tips and Precautions:
- is always preferable to use vinegar raw, organic apple cider, unfiltered and unpasteurized apple containing the mother rather than a normal one.
- It is recommended to keep feet clean and dry to prevent these infections, such as fungi or microbes love warm, moist areas.
- Do not use vinegar when you’re having open wounds, cuts, scratches or cuts on your feet, because it can cause burning sensation and other side effects.
- Be sure to consult your doctor if you find any rash, redness, irritation or itching after using the foot soaks stroke.
Dilute your vinegar over if you are suffering from any irritation or stinging sensation.
That’s all for now about apple cider vinegar foot. I hope you will give a trial to these LCA methods in treating your foot problem. Do not forget to share your experience with us.