Sinuses are small cavities in the skull, normally filled with air. Sinuses produce mucus, keeping contaminants free of allergies and nasal passage. sinus infection or sinusitis, is an inflammation of the tissues lining the cavities commonly caused by bacterial infections.
Apple cider vinegar or ACV, is made from fermented apple cider and is used to treat many health and beauty problems including sinus infection.
How apple cider vinegar helps treat sinus infection
Apple cider vinegar has many natural properties that cure sinus infection.
- ACV contains vitamins B1, B2, A and E, calcium, potassium and magnesium clear the sinus cavities and reduce allergy symptoms.
- stroke, when taken orally, has high pH levels that break up mucus and relieve airway, ridding sinus infection.
- ACV thins mucus to clear the sinuses and provides a number of nutrients that the body that supports the immune system and prevents infection. Once the infection has developed, ACV diluted bacteria and sinus rinse.
- ACV has natural antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and an immune system that clears the sinuses quickly.
- ACV has antiseptic properties that fight sinus infection and phlegm.
- ACV alkaline levels and balances acids in the body and relieves sinus pain.
- ACV acts as a natural antihistamine prevent the production and release of histamines.
Using ACV to get rid of sinus infection
In these methods, always use, apple cider vinegar organic apple cider raw when it says simply ACV.
1. The apple cider vinegar
This method works for sinusitis, allergies and sinus headache.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of ACV and 6 ounces of warm water.
- Add stevia to improve the taste.
- Drink twice a day for best results.
- Gargle with the mixture to obtain aggregate results.
- or mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar and 16 ounces of water Sip this liquid throughout the day.
- Alternatively drink a tablespoon of ACV 3 times a day.
2. ACV steam
- Mix ½ cup each of ACV and water.
- Heat the mixture in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or when it begins to steam
- turn off the heat and inhale the steam for 3 -. 5 minutes with the mouth and eyes closed, taking care not to burn the skin
- Repeat regularly for best results.
3. ACV with Honey and Flaxseed
- Mix 2 tablespoons of ACV and V8 or orange juice.
- Add the liquid flax seeds and a little honey.
- drizzle mixture over salad.
- Repeat regularly to get relief from sinus infection.
4. ACV Brew
- Boil 1/4 cup water and add 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar to it .
- stir in 1 tablespoon honey and cayenne pepper.
- mix well and squeeze a lemon on top.
- drink this regularly to cure sinus.
5. ACV with honey
This remedy also helps to treat nasal congestion.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of ACV and 1 tablespoon honey in a cup of warm water.
- Drink this two to three times a day to get rid of the sinus infection soon
- Gargle with the mixture to obtain aggregate results..
- Note: You can use hot apple juice or herbal tea instead of hot water
6. ACV for Sinus Rinse
apple cider vinegar is an effective sinus rinse as vinegar acts as a scavenger of the sinus cavity.
- Add 2 tablespoons of ACV to a cup of warm water.
- Using a spoon, snort a spoonful of the solution into one nostril.
- tilt the head back and allow the solution to run down the back of the nose and throat.
- Any of spitting or swallowing the solution.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- Repeat as necessary to get the best results.
Tips and precautions
- Alternatively take supplements of stroke in the form of tablets or capsules to fight sinus infection.
- The practice of good health by drinking plenty of water, avoid smoking and drinking, washing hands, avoiding contamination and keep you and your course home from dust particles to reduce the risk of infection breasts.
- The consumption of excessive amounts of stroke can irritate the esophagus, causing damage teeth or mouth sores or sore throat. Dilute stroke, if you are concerned about these risks.
- ACV can react with other medications and supplements such as diuretics and insulin, which leads to medical problems, such as loss of potassium.
- ACV also reduces blood sugar is dangerous for people suffering from diabetes. Always consult a doctor before using ACV.
- ACV Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Have you tried any of these methods? Do you know of any other method to treat sinus infection? Share your experience with us!