A small noncancerous tumor caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) in skin it is termed as warts. These are harmless skin problem without pain, but contagious from one part of the body to another and from one person to another. The virus enters the body, simply through small cuts and skin wounds.
is a skin tumor that occurs alone or in large packages anywhere in the body, but most commonly in the hands and feet. Instead of using procedures such as cryotherapy, laser therapy, duct tape, compound w, kits freezing and counter medications containing salicylic acid, it is enough to keep the best and most effective natural remedies in the country are safe and gives lasting results.
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is one among the natural home remedies for warts. Do not you believe it, here are the properties of apple cider vinegar to help you know how it works on warts. Have a look at it.
- cider vinegar
- Apple is acidic in nature which attacks the surface of warts and makes it to dwindle.
- warts cure is no scarring on the skin.
- have antivirus, antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that control HPV causes are not rapidly spreading.
- has anti-inflammatory properties that relieves skin warts and cure without any pain or irritation.
How to use apple cider vinegar for warts:
There are many warts using apple cider vinegar for removing warts. Here are two best methods of apple cider vinegar to treat warts without side effects.
Method – 1: (apple cider vinegar)
apple cider vinegar alone can be widely used for the treatment of all skin warts. This process wart in black will come on and then removed from the skin.
- Gently rub the wart with a pumice and washed with water.
- Make sure there are any healthy skin is broken and to cover, apply petroleum jelly around the wart areas.
- Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and DAB on the wart, make sure it covers the entire area.
- Then attach the cotton ball with a band aid and leave for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove the cotton ball and repeat the same process regularly until the wart is eradicated.
- For best results, perform this process every night before bed and remove it in the morning.
Note: for the treatment of genital warts, soak a tissue in stroke and place the paper directly on the warts with tweezers. Cover with a bandage and remove the toilet paper after 4 -. 5 hours
Method – 2: (apple vinegar with water)
This process is used to treat common warts (warts on the hands or fingers) and plantar warts (warts on the soles of the feet). Regular use of apple cider vinegar not only helps remove warts, but also reduces the chance of getting warts.
- Mix equal parts of organic ACV and warm water in a large bowl.
- stir well and enjoy the warts affected areas with water for at least 15 minutes.
- After that, take your hands or feet and dry thoroughly.
- keep doing the same process regularly until erased skin warts.
Note: Or add 5-8 tablespoons of ACV in his bathtub. Run hot water over it and soak in the water for a few minutes. In addition, you can add the vinegar in a bucket of hot water and have your bath with this water twice a day.
Tips and Precautions:
- Always use petroleum jelly or any other moisturizing to protect the health of the skin around the warts apple cider vinegar cream, because it irritates the skin a little .
- However the constant use of apple cider vinegar can cause some side effects such as swelling and throbbing wart in certain cases. Therefore, if you are experiencing then stop using ACV for warts.
- Never pick up or pull the warts should fall naturally or otherwise leads to the development of new warts and worse.
- you have to use organic apple cider vinegar a day until the warts are completely gone. But the outer layer of warts are not removed why, because sometimes the outer core of the wart has not completely eliminated.
- always they prefer to use raw cider vinegar, organic apple cider, unfiltered and unpasteurized with the mother in it for the treatment of warts or any health problems or skin.
- For people with dry and sensitive skin, dilute more water in apple cider vinegar to prevent redness and pain caused due to acetic and malic acid in apple cider vinegar.
- Be sure to rinse your hands and clean scratches or cuts regularly while stroke is applied on the warts. Consult your doctor if you find no relief or warts from spreading to other parts.
Use apple cider vinegar to treat these ugly warts or know any other method of apple cider vinegar to remove warts? Then share your experience with us.