Moles are pigmented cells (melanocytes) formed in groups rather than spread throughout the body. Sun exposure and hormonal changes are the main reason for their formation.
There are many surgical and laser treatments to remove moles that are painful and can leave a scar behind. However, you can always choose a safe, simple and painless manner. Wondering what can it be?
Here we will discuss in relation to “apple cider vinegar – King of home remedies”. It is the most effective and safe to remove moles without leaving behind a scar form.
What makes apple vinegar efficient for removing Mole?
The acidic nature of vinegar destroys the mole tissue, however, does not damage the surrounding skin. the repeated use for a few days will become crusted moles, which falls without remainders.
How to use apple cider vinegar for removing Mole?
are shown are some methods you can try at home and wave moles.
1. The apple cider vinegar
- cotton swab cut according to the size of the mole .
- dip in apple cider vinegar and wring out the excess.
- apply in the spring and fix it with a Band-Aid.
- For every 6 -. 8 hours, replace with a swab of fresh cotton and plaster
- burn a match stick and pass the needle through or rub it with sterile needle Alcohol for him.
- Meter mole twice using a needle. This step ensures damage the protective layer of the mole and vinegar helps to easily penetrate.
- soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, applied in the spring and secure it with a bandage.
- left for 20 minutes and remove the cotton swab.
- Wash the area dry and apply a thin layer of coconut oil.
- repeating the process for at least 6 days.
- spray some water on the dock.
- The use of emery board, gently rub the mole for 1 minute.
- Apply apple cider vinegar to the mole and let it sit until it dries completely.
- Rinse with water and apply any moisturizer of your choice or the use of coconut oil.
- follow this process several times a day.
2. Apple cider vinegar bath
- Fill the bathtub with warm water and add 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar to it.
- soak for 20 minutes.
- Bathroom usually with mild soap and water.
- Repeat twice a day.
3. Apple cider vinegar with onion juice
- Combine equal parts of apple cider vinegar and onion juice.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the juice on the mole.
- let it sit for a few hours or overnight.
- rinse with water.
- Repeat daily.
4. Apple cider vinegar with horseradish
- Blend radish juice and extract.
- horseradish mixture, apple cider vinegar and raw honey.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the mixture on the moles.
- left for 20 minutes and rinse with water.
- Repeat daily.
5. Apple cider vinegar with baking soda
- Mix equal amounts of sodium and apple cider vinegar soda.
- mole Apply the paste and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with water and dry.
- Repeat two times a day.
6. Apple cider vinegar with honey
- Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water.
- add a little honey to it and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on the moles and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Repeat daily.
7. Apple cider vinegar drink
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- drink it daily to prevent recurrence of moles.
- To refine the taste, add 1 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
Tips and precautions to consider
- With few applications apple cider vinegar, the mole may be dark and worst, but do not worry, it’s a mol common form of healing.
- The acidic nature of apple cider vinegar can cause a burning sensation. Do not worry, it is common.
- If stinging sensation is more, diluted with water.
- Do not attempt to surgically remove moles at home.
- Avoid tanning bed if you have more moles.
- As the sun is the main reason for moles, use sunscreen or cover the moles with a cloth or hat before going out in the sun.
- Apply coconut oil after each application of apple cider vinegar.
- If you have sensitive skin, apply petroleum jelly around the mole before applying apple cider vinegar to avoid any irritation and skin damage.
- Some moles may be cancerous, so consult a dermatologist to have it checked before trying any method of disposal.
- avoid scratching moles longer.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your experience in the comments section. We are happy to hear from you …