Kidney stones are hard masses made of minerals and acid salts They formed from highly concentrated crystals. Kidney stones cause abdominal pain, lower back and groin pain, fever, chills and pain when urinating.
apple vinegar (or ACV) is formed by fermentation of apples and is commonly used as a natural treatment for many skin diseases and ailments. ACV is also great in treating kidney stones and associated pain.
is ACV Good for kidney stones?
- ACV contains citric acid softens and dissolves kidney stones. It acts as an effective internal cleanser that removes the kidney to remove stones formed.
- ACV has an alkalizing effect on the blood and urine, helpingdigestion better decompose and remove kidney stones. It helps in the overall digestive process by stimulating the production of hydrochloric acid. This prevents the formation of new kidney stones.
- ACV is very acidic in nature and balances the body by dissolution of the crystals formed in the stones.
- ACV is acetic and phosphoric acids that dissolve completely or reduce the size of kidney stones, allowing them to pass freely. Also it reduces or eliminates the pain caused by kidney stones.
ACV for kidney stones Treatment:
The following methods are popular and effective in the removal of kidney stones. Try any of these methods to prevent kidney stones and associated pain.
Note: Always use organic extra virgin ,, raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar contains Mother. Bragg is a great brand, organic, which produces better results.
Method – 1: (ACV with water)
- Mix 2 tablespoons of ACV and 6 -. 8 ounces fresh water
- Drink the solution frequently during the day before meals to dissolve and remove kidney stones in the body.
- After the stones have passed, keep drinking the solution. 1 to 2 times a week to prevent new stone formation
Method – 2: (ACVwith honey)
- Mix one teaspoon ACV and 2 teaspoons of raw honey.
- Drink the mixture frequently during the day.
- Repeat daily until you experience relief from kidney stones.
- O Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar Bragg and a teaspoon of honey in warm water.
- Drink this once or twice a day.
Method – 3: (ACVPoultice)
- Heat stroke and equal amounts of water in a pan until hot.
- soak a clean cloth in the solution for a few seconds.
- Drain to remove excess water.
- place in the painful areas until the cloth cools.
- Repeat twice a day until you experience relief from kidney stones.
Method – 4: (ACVwith sodium bicarbonate)
renal only occur in an acidic environment. Sodium bicarbonate alkaline body quickly and removes acid.
- Mix 1 ounce of ACV y1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda in a large glass of water.
- or mix 1 ounce of stroke and 14 teaspoon of baking soda in a large in a large cup filled with hot distilled water.
- The solution effervescence has stopped, drinking gradually over a period of 30 minutes.
- Repeat three times a day until you experience relief from kidney stones.
- Note: Add a dash of honey to aggregate results
Method – 5:. (Lemon juice ACVwith, olive oil and water)
contains citric acid lemon preventing kidney stones by decreasing acidity in urine.
- Mix 2 ounces of each olive oil and lemon juice organic organic.
- Drink the mixture, followed by 12 ounces of purified water.
- After 30 minutes, the mixture of 12 ounces of water with ½ lemon juice freshly squeezed and a tablespoon of ACV.
- Drink the mixture.
- Repeat every hour until you experience relief from kidney stones.
Method – 6: (ACVwith coconut oil)
- Mix 2 tablespoons of ACV and coconut oil with 16 ounces of warm water.
- taken regularly to prevent further formation of kidney stones.
- Alternatively, take ACV in tablet or capsule containing the mother.
- Avoid ACV if you have an underlying medical condition.
- Always consult a doctor before addingACV to your daily diet.
- If you suffer from gout, using ACV reduce uric acid crystals that cause pain and inflammation.
- directly undiluted ACV drink can burn the throat and cause stomach problems.
- drink large amounts of water and small amounts of fruit juice to stay hydrated. Failure to do this can irritate the throat and reduce tooth enamel.
- consume a tablespoon of ACV per day, or use it as a salad dressing or condiment.
- Use a heating pad or hot water bottle to ease the pain of kidney stones.
Have you tried any of these methods? Do you know of any other method for the treatment of kidney stones know? Share your experience with us!