According to a recent study, nearly 29 million Americans suffer from headache. Deadlines, stress, congestion, sinus, migraine, food allergy, surf, lifestyle, eating habits and hundreds of other reasons can trigger a headache.
To treat and manage, often rely on antibiotics. But think once, is it really healthy to rely on drugs for such common thing is our normal life?
Instead of taking a pill, there are many other ways to escape the searing pain. Well, here we will specify a particular ingredient that is readily available in our house – “apple vinegar”
Can apple cider vinegar really cure the headache …?
Apple cider vinegar is not the way the counter medication does not heal. As you know, apple cider vinegar is a solution for many health ailments similarly fixing the root cause behind the trigger. For example, if your body triggers a headache because of dehydration, when the apple cider vinegar with water is consumed, provides sufficient minerals to the body to deal with the problem. Therefore, it will get relief from pain.
ACV is healthier for alternative counter medications. You can find many online testimonials claiming how apple cider vinegar helped get relieve a headache.
How to use apple cider vinegar for headache?
are displayed are few remedies you can try to get relief …
1. The apple cider vinegar
This method is effective for headache sinus.
- Combine 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar and 3 cups of water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- , remove from heat, place a towel over your head and inhale the vapors.
- Continue to inhale for 5 minutes.
- Repeat every time you have a headache.
2. Apple cider vinegar with honey
This remedy works for almost all types of headaches including menstrual migraine, stress, sinus headache and migraine.
- Mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of water.
- consume 2 times a day.
- Alternatively, warm water can be used.
- For additional benefits, add the juice of half a lemon.
- Repeat 3 times a day.
3. Apple cider vinegar vitamin C
If you are experiencing headache every day, then try this method.
- Mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin C in a cup of water.
- Repeat daily for 1 week to observe any results.
- Follow the method again after 3 weeks apart.
4. apple cider vinegar with peppermint oil
This method helps draw blood to the feet, clean the blood and cool. This process is effective for migraines and stress head.
- Mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon peppermint oil in a large bowl of water.
- soak your feet for 20 minutes.
- Repeat whenever you experience a headache.
5. The apple cider vinegar Compressing
This method is effective for a stress headache.
- soak a clean cloth in apple cider vinegar.
- wring out the excess and refrigerate for a few minutes.
- rest of the washcloth on the forehead until heated.
- Repeat if necessary.
advice, warnings and precautions
- can also take apple cider vinegar in tablets. Take 1 tablet every time you experience a severe headache.
- Avoid apple cider vinegar if you have diabetes such as chromium present in it can affect insulin levels.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor before using.
- constantly drinking apple cider vinegar for a longer period of time can cause slight damage to skin membranes of the digestive tract.
- Apple cider vinegar can damage tooth enamel so it is better to drink using a straw.
- not consume undiluted apple cider vinegar.
- Consuming more apple cider vinegar can cause diarrhea.
- Take a nap whenever you experience a headache.
- Forehead massage using coconut oil or almond oil tibia.
- keep an eye on what you eat or drink as certain foods can also trigger a headache.
- to minimize stress do meditation.
I hope this article was helpful for you. Send us your questions and comments in the comments section.