What is eczema?
Eczema is a chronic disorder that causes inflammation in the epidermis or outermost layer of the skin. This disease is characterized by skin rash and peeling skin in different areas of the body. Very often, eczema is an inherited disease and is caused by hypersensitivity to allergens. However, it is not a contagious disease, however, the person feels itching, swelling, blistering and cracking and bleeding of the affected area of the skin.
What is vinegar?
Vinegar is a mild acetic acid produced by fermentation of ethanol from acetic acid bacteria. Vinegar has many uses in our daily lives that include cooking, cleaning and beauty. Acetic acid is also used for various industrial purposes. Vinegar can be used in different ways to cure eczema and can prevent further outbreaks of the disease. You can use apple cider vinegar or white vinegar to treat eczema.
How to treat eczema with the help of apple cider vinegar
There are many natural properties that make them very effective vinegar to treat eczema and other skin problems. Below are lists of properties of vinegar
- The different forms of vinegar apple cider and vinegar (ACV), red wine vinegar and white and vegetable vinegar contains acetic acid, mineral salts, vitaminB1 and riboflavin which help fight infection eczema
- has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties because it contains acetic acid and malic acid and is therefore effectively fighting infection.
- vinegar provides relief from dryness and itching caused by eczema
- also helps fight infection by boosting the immune system, and you get the vitamins and minerals such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, pectin, beta-carotene, etc.
- Fighting -oxidant present in apple cider vinegar called beta-carotene promotes the growth of new skin cells and improves skin health is affected by eczema
- vinegar is mild acid and helps alkalize the body and prevents or delays the growth of fungi such as yeast Malassezia furfur and causes eczema and dandruff.
- The present potassium vinegar helps protect the body against allergies and can be used as an astringent that balances the pH levels of the skin and provides a faster healing of the skin in the affected areas eczema.
- vinegar when consumed provides a detoxifying effect and purifies the body. This helps keep the skin healthy and clean, that is free of eczema and other skin infections.
- The fiber present in the form of pectin in vinegar helps easily digestible and prevent constipation. This helps eliminate the accumulation of toxic waste in the body. By avoiding the formation of toxins, the chances of skin problems are reduced.
best ways to use apple cider vinegar for Eczema
You can use white vinegar or apple cider vinegar (ACV) to treat eczema. The following are some of the easiest methods you can try at home to effectively control eczema.
diluted apple cider vinegar
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and water
- Mix this mixture over the skin also applies affected eczema using cotton ball
- you can also take the mixture into a spray bottle and spray on the skin
- If you have sensitive skin use 60 percent water and 40 percent vinegar to dilute the vinegar
- Repeat the process twice a day to get relief from eczema
the use of vinegar bath
- Take 2 cups of vinegar and add to bath water that is warm
- soak your body in this water for 30 minutes
- you can add 1/3 cup sunflower or safflower oil to prevent dry skin condition, along with the vinegar.
- This method is the best choice for people with eczema and generalized infection for people with sensitive skin.
- To achieve the best outcome to this remedy at least 3 times a week.
- This method makes the skin hydrated and helps in easy removal of dead skin cells, thus providing relief from eczema.
ACV with honey and molasses
- Mix two tablespoons of ACV or white vinegar and dilute by adding two glasses of water
- to make it taste better, you can add, honey, maple syrup and molasses
- mix this and take this mixture 3 times a day within 30 minutes of having meals
- may also choose to take a glass of water with a teaspoon of ACV to reduce the problem
- can also add a teaspoon of ACV to any fruit juice or fresh vegetables and drink regularly.
- ACV dry skin and therefore need to apply moisturizers after using ACV to get relief from eczema.
Oral Solution ACV
- Mix one tablespoon of ACV in 2 cups of water
- Drink this at least twice a day
- to make the best flavor you can add 1 tablespoon of honey to it
- This remedy contains potassium deficiency which causes eczema in some patients.
Sodium bicarbonate and stroke
- In a bowl, take 2 tablespoons of organic ACV and ¼ teaspoon of baking soda. Mix well.
- Add ½ cup of water after the turmoil caused by baking soda stops.
- you can also mix the CAV and baking soda mixed with tea and honey instead of water.
- Drink this solution to get relief from eczema.
- you can even take a spoonful of this solution just before having lunch.
- One thing to remember is that you should never take this mixture directly without diluting with water or tea, as the stomach and throat burns. It can also cause damage to the tooth enamel.
This is a form of eczema on the skin will have small blisters characteristics that cause itchy hands and feet. This is a chronic condition and is highly recurrent. Blisters when kept untreated can become infected. This is the method for treating eczema dyshydroitic using vinegar.
- Add a cup of vinegar to your bath tub
- Mix well and enjoy all parts of the body including palms, fingers and toes for 30-40 minutes
- This method will provide relief from itching, peeling and dryness of the skin, which are associated with eczema.
- Repeat the remedy twice a day to treat eczema completely.
Things to consider when using vinegar apple cider for eczema treatment Eczema
- If you are using any type of vinegar to treat eczema in children, make sure that is diluted with water to avoid the feeling of itching and burning skin.
- For faster and better results, it is necessary to use organic, raw ACV, unpasteurized and unfiltered. The ACV with “mother” has the dark and cloudy appearance and sediment will be at the bottom.
- The likely to develop eczema should not use harsh soaps or detergents, body sprays and dyes that may irritate the skin and cause outbreaks of eczema person. Always use mild soaps that are free of irritants.
- white vinegar can be used as softeners for natural clothing. All you need do is add ½ cup of vinegar in the final rinse of the laundry. Do not add vinegar with bleach cloth, as they can produce toxic fumes.
- People suffering from peptic ulcer, indigestion and chronic heartburn should consult their doctor before taking vinegar orally to prevent skin problems.
- is best to avoid any oral treatment with vinegar if you are pregnant or if you are a nursing mother.
- is risky to take vinegar orally if they are on medication for diabetes as it can react with insulin.
- is necessary to regularly monitor the remedy that is effective for you to get relief and complete elimination of the symptoms of eczema.
How to prevent outbreaks of eczema?
You need to follow certain things to prevent outbreaks of eczema.
- is necessary to include different fruits and vegetables, which will improve the immune system and provides nutrients for the growth of new cells
- Avoid wearing tight and tight clothing synthetic, perfumes and other cosmetic items that can cause skin irritation.
- In some foods people like seafood, soy protein, peanuts, preservatives and milk and milk products trigger eczema. Therefore, avoid the elements to which you are allergic. You will be able to find out the allergens only by trial and error.
- Always keep the skin hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day and apply moisturizer to reduce the chances of drying, chafing, etc.
The above tips will help cure eczema and better and feel comfortable without the symptoms of eczema.