Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar squeezing the liquid from the apples. It has been used to cure various health and beauty with its medicinal properties for centuries.
One of its uses is that it can cure constipation, a condition in which the bowel emptying occurs infrequently, and cause pain.
How apple cider vinegar helps treat constipation:
- apple cider vinegar acts as a natural laxative that helps induce bowel movements.
- Apple cider vinegar contains pectin which is a water soluble fiber which helps normalize acid levels and increase the absorption of fiber to improve digestion and to treat constipation.
- have malic acid, which helps relieve digestive problems such as constipation.
- ACV consists of fermented apples in alcohol with the addition of sugar and yeast and fermented in acetic acid relieves constipation.
How to use apple cider vinegar for constipation:
apple cider vinegar treatment for constipation is proven and can be used in many ways. Some popular methods are discussed below. Follow this process regularly to get rid of constipation.
Method – 1: (apple cider vinegar)
- drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar directly, 2-3 times a day.
- You can drink small glass or cup apple cider vinegar every day.
- or stroke may also be mixed with 8 ounces of fresh water and honey, or apple or grape juice to get rid of the bitter taste, and be drunk twice daily (one in the morning and one in the night before going to bed).
- or stroke can also be taken in pill form, despite consult your doctor about the dosage.
Method – 2: (apple vinegar with honey)
- Take one tablespoon of organic raw honey or Manuka.
- mixed with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water.
- Drink this twice daily, ie once in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast and again 30 minutes before going to bed.
Method – 3: (apple vinegar with flax seeds)
- Add 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed 2 cups of boiling distilled water.
- Boil for 10 minutes after the strain of seeds.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to the water strained.
- drinking this regularly.
Method – 4: (apple vinegar with psyllium husk powder)
- Add a tablespoon of shell powder miracle psyllium grass for cider vinegar Apple.
- let soak for 2 minutes before drinking.
- This process helps clear mucus along the small intestine and the colon walls and thus pulls toxins from the intestinal tract.
apple cider vinegar for IBS constipation:
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is defined as an interruption or intolerance bowel movements, can be uncomfortable and painful! ACV has anti-bacterial properties that helps treat IBS by removing harmful bacteria and allows your body to digest food properly. Nutrients and also contains live beneficial bacteria that help better digestion.
- Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar in 8 ounces of water.
- stir well and drink twice a day before meals.
- Try not to take on an empty stomach.
When using apple cider vinegar as a solution to cure constipation, be sure to follow certain precautions.
- drink plenty of apple cider vinegar may have some side effects. It is acidic in nature and when you take that can irritate the throat and stomach. Therefore, drink in moderation and mixed with water if it is your first time.
- If you experience persistent constipation, tit might be best to consult other methods.
Have you used any other apple cider vinegar remedy for constipation? If so, we would like to hear about them.