Arthritis can cause chronic inflammation, pain and stiffness in the fingers, hands, knees , elbows, hips, jaw, and any other joint in the body. You can not cure, but you can get relief from their symptoms.
For thousands of years, apple cider vinegar has been commonly recognized as the most effective for arthritis pain natural remedy. You are about to discover how its many healing properties can help you live a full life despite his arthritis.
How apple cider vinegar Relieving arthritis pain?
- Mineral deficiencies can exacerbate joint pain. Apple cider vinegar contains calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus your body needs to relieve pain.
- Magnesium in apple cider vinegar helps bones absorb calcium, which is essential for bone strengthening.
- Apple cider vinegar also contains antioxidants, beta-carotene and acetic acid. Antioxidants block the harmful effects of free radicals, preventing cell and tissue damage characteristic of degenerative diseases such as arthritis.
- is rich in enzymes and acids that promote digestion and absorption of essential nutrients for healthy joints.
- The pain of arthritis is caused in part by the metabolic waste that is stored in the connective tissues. Pectin, acetic acid, malic acid in apple cider vinegar helps absorb toxins and flush them out of the body.
- When consumed, the apple cider vinegar reduces pain and stiffness of arthritis by dissolving acid crystals accumulate in the joints.
- Once it is processed, the apple cider vinegar leaves behind an alkaline residue that helps balance the body’s pH.
Using Apple Sidra vinegar as a remedy for arthritis
Following are several of the most common methods are presented and more effective use of apple cider vinegar to relieve arthritis pain and stiffness. Try them all until you find the one that works best for you.
1. Apple cider vinegar and cherry juice
Cherries are rich in anthocyanins, which combat inflammation.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of cherry juice.
- Drink 2 times a day to relieve arthritis pain.
- Include apple cider vinegar and cherries in its healthy to improve energy and boost the immune system diet.
2. apple cider vinegar and water
- Mix 1-3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar in 8 ounces of water .
- Drink 3 times a day, preferably before meals.
- to improve the taste, add honey.
- You can also use this mixture as an external pain relief ointment.
3. The apple cider vinegar Soak
- Mix 1 cup apple cider vinegar in 6 cups of hot water.
- Immerse joint pain and soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Use this topical solution each time you are in pain.
4. Apple cider vinegar with carrier oils
- Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil olive.
- massage directly into arthritic joints for a few minutes and leave.
- Repeat regularly to relieve pain.
5. The apple cider vinegar Tonic
- Prepare a 10 oz glass of mint tea.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Drink once a day to relieve arthritis pain.
- . Note: This tonic is antibacterial and antifungal, and serves as an antacid
6. Apple cider vinegar bath
- Run a warm bath and pour in 1-2 cups of apple cider vinegar.
- soak for 30-35 minutes, massage the whole body.
- Start with your feet and work your way up each leg one at a time.
- Then massage the torso, arms and neck.
- Lightly touch your face without pulling the skin down.
- After the bath, do a dry rub and remember to rub the ears.
- do this regularly.
7. Apple cider vinegar with apple and grape juices
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 3 parts juice apple and grape juice 5 parts.
- Drink ½ cup per day.
8. The apple cider vinegar poultice
- add 1 ½ cups water and ¼ cup cider vinegar apple to a pan.
- Heat until the liquid is comfortably warm to the touch.
- soak a clean cloth in the mixture and wring it out.
- Place the cloth soaked in the painful joint.
- wrap it with a dry towel to retain heat.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- When the fabric cools, restabilise which, drain and reapply.
- Repeat as necessary.
9. The apple cider vinegar and honey for arthritis
Apple cider vinegar and honey are good sources of potassium. They are become alkaline when consumed and aid in the excretion of excess acids safety.
- Mix 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of water.
- Drink 3 times a day.
- deposits of uric acid crystallizing between the joints and muscles are also dissolved.
- This method is ideal for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in a cup of warm water.
- drinking this morning to get rid of arthritis.
- This will remove accumulated in the joints and connective tissue toxins.
10. Apple cider vinegar for arthritis in the hands
Osteoarthritis occurs often in the hands, and is more common in women than in men. Apple cider vinegar provides relief from pain and stiffness of the hands and fingers.
Method 1: apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper
Apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper contains alkalizing anti-inflammatory properties and reduce pain and stiffness hands.
- Mix a small amount of apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper to make a paste.
- correspond to painful joints and leave for 15 minutes.
Method 2: apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper Hand Soaking
- Mix ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper 1 cup hot vinegar of Apple.
- hand and fingers submerge and soak until the pain is gone.
Method 3: apple cider vinegar for gout
- Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Drink once a day.
- This method reduces inflammation, blocking the production of uric acid, and alkalizes to balance the pH.
11. Apple cider vinegar for rheumatoid arthritis
Apple cider vinegar acid crystals dissolve that causes stiffness of joints and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Method 1: Heat apple cider vinegar massage
- hot ½ cup apple cider vinegar to a comfortable temperature.
- correspond to painful joints and rub gently for a few minutes.
Method 2: apple cider vinegar castor oil
Castor oil and apple cider vinegar reduce inflammation, restore damaged tissue and improve your immune system.
- Apply apple cider vinegar for painful joints.
- Once it is completely absorbed, massage the area with castor oil.
- wrap the set in a cotton cloth and covered with plastic to prevent staining.
Tips & Warnings:
- Always use unfiltered unpasteurized vinegar organic raw apple cider ,, containing the Mother. We recommend Bragg.
- Ask your doctor if apple cider vinegar will interact with any medications you are taking.
- Apple cider vinegar can cause and / or exacerbate the throat and stomach pain.
- Some people are allergic to apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar should be diluted and drank with a straw, otherwise, can damage tooth enamel.
- Apple cider vinegar tablets are not more effective than liquids.
- All the above methods should be repeated until the arthritis pain disappears.
- Take 2-4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar regularly to avoid pain and stiffness in the future.
- Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a salad dressing and fruit juices and teas added.
Have you tried any of the above methods to relieve arthritis pain? Do you know of any method we have left out know? Share with us.