lip infections are usually in the form of sores or anomalies located and the interior shape of the mouth. These can arise due to a number of reasons. In most cases, canker sores are ulcers and they are also known as thrush or medically termed as aphthous. These are usually shallow ulceration which are painful. They form in people who are susceptible to these infections in times of stress or because of the weakened immune system. There are certain medications that are known to cause mouth ulcers.
Lip Causes Infections
lips infection can be many:
- Because viral infections such as those caused by the herpes virus. Such types of infection lip often lead to blisters and localized swelling. The main characteristic of these infections is that they are recurring in nature and extremely contagious.
- deficiency of certain micronutrients such as folic acid, iron, and vitamin B12 could cause infections lip
- Extreme cold can lead to infections of the lips
- Allergic reaction to food or other types of chemicals
- Sometimes lip infections may also be caused by fungal infections.
Symptoms of infections lip
Symptoms of infections of the lips, no matter what the cause, are similar:
- lips swell in such cases. Whether or localized swelling around the lip may swell, either the upper or lower lip
- When the lip infection is caused by herpes simplex virus, swelling, usually localized and may appear in different parts of the lips or blisters on the lips, external or internal part
- Sometime sores could be filled with fluids
- Most of the blister as lip infections are painful and cause discomfort
home remedies for infections lip
- The use of coconut oil
If children are suffering from an infection of lips in the form of oral candidiasis, can provide relief by applying coconut oil to cotton swabs.
- The application of coconut oil can be applied on the nipple of the nursing mother
- Coconut oil is known to contain caprylic acid destroy known to Candida
- The use of yogurt
Yogurt is beneficial to apply on the affected area because:
- is known to have natural healing and antiseptic properties
- The useful bacteria that is known to help fight infection
- Reducing sugar consumption
must reduce sugar intake, as it aggravates the infection of lips
- Sugar acts as food for the fungus
- will be encouraged to persist and counteract any other resource that is being taken to eliminate the infection
- The use of castor oil
may be used castor oil to treat infections of the lips as follows:
- A tablespoon of oil can be taken in warm milk
- also it could be used as a solution to apply to the affected area
- Using Milk
While milk can be drunk for its many beneficial properties, but can also help lip infections
- The healing power of milk can be applied directly to the affected area
- helps to control inflammation and reduce infections
- Including useful herbs
There herbs that are known to counter lip infections are caused by fungi:
- Blood root
- Golden seal paste
Both these two herbs containing berberine. It is a compound that is occurring naturally. It is known to be effective to fight fungal infections.
- Increase fluid intake
must increase fluid intake especially water healthy.
- This will help remove toxins from the system
- The effect above helps counteract and control infections go hand in hand
- Increase intake of vitamin C
One should eat foods rich in vitamin C.
- Such foods are based citrus
- Many vegetables are known to be rich in micronutrients
Such foods help strengthen the immune system.
- avoid biting the lips
When one suffers from skin infection, which often feel itchy and are tempted to bite the affected area
- If the affected area is little, then the blisters are exaggerated
- Blisters should not be burst because it can increase the chances of infection more
- The use of turmeric Paste
Turmeric is known to be a useful ingredient having skin healing properties.
- last turmeric applied on the affected area helps counteract inflammation
- It is known to work effectively in bacterial infections
- avoid spicy food
Do not eat spicy food. This leads to:
- The affected skin burns even more
- One could aggravate boiling or infected area
When one intakes of spicy food, then the affected area tingling. The affected area may be a site of fungal infection, bacterial or parasitic. That would increase or aggravate the infection further.
- snuff smoking
If you are prone to blisters or cold sores, you need to avoid:
- The use of snuff products
Indeed, it is known that infections that cause cold sores worsen when you consume snuff contains substances such as cigarette smoke and other related products. Such substances are harmful to health and may lead to oral cancer.