cinnamon is obtained from the bark of the cinnamon tree. Cinnamon used to be rare in the old days. In those days, its availability is limited. Although the cinnamon tree is native to Sri Lanka, today can be found in several countries. Cinnamon has strong preservative properties. It is also popular for its medicinal uses. It is widely used for culinary purposes. However, in this review we will discuss some of the medicinal uses of this amazing spices.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cholesterol is used by the body to produce vitamin D, hormones and digestive salts. However, if there is excess cholesterol, which can clog arteries and cause various health problems.
- The fiber and calcium salt discard cinnamon body. This in turn destroys the concentration of bile in the intestines. This causes the body to create new bile. For this training our body uses bile cholesterol.
- How to make cinnamon? Mix cinnamon powder with honey and dissolve it in water for tea. Drink this preparation and see your cholesterol levels down. You can follow other simple ways to reduce high cholesterol
cold is a common infection that spreads very fast. Although there are several drugs available at the pharmacy, people prefer natural remedies are effective and free of side effects.
- Mix some cinnamon powder with a little honey (1 tablespoon). Take this mixture twice a day to get rid of cold symptoms.
- can also mix cinnamon powder (1 tablespoon) with green tea for treating cold.
Arthritis can be of different types. However, in most cases, symptoms include swelling and joint pain. Cinnamon can be useful in the treatment of some common varieties of arthritis
- Mix some honey (2 tablespoons) in a glass of hot water. Add cinnamon powder (1 tablespoon) to this mixture. Take this mixture twice a day in order of rid of arthritis .
A mixture of honey and cinnamon can help get rid of pimples or acne.
The following recipe is a effective treatment for pimples .
- Take 2 tablespoons honey
- Take 3 / 4th teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Make a paste of honey and cinnamon and apply it on the face.
- When it dries rinse with water.
Continue this treatment for 4 weeks to obtain good results.
The combination of cinnamon and honey helps in the treatment of stomach ulcers and helps relieve gas. It also prevents bladder infections.
- Take a cup of warm water
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey
- Add 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- this mixture on a regular basis.
6. Heart disease:
Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder and used as a spread on bread and roti. Consumption of this on a daily basis can help prevent heart disease.
7. skin infections
- For skin infections a mixture of cinnamon powder and apply honey. This treatment works for all types of skin disorders.
- For wounds and cuts apply a little cinnamon powder. Cinnamon has antibacterial properties and can accelerate the healing process.
8. Weight loss:
Mix 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon 1 tablespoon honey. Take this mixture three times a day for 1 month. This drug has the potential of healing bone and stomach cancer .
Make a mixture of cinnamon powder (1 tablespoon) and honey (4 tablespoons) and add a little water. Boil this mixture and consume three times in a day. This can reduce the signs of aging and promote longevity.
11. fights infection
Cinnamon has strong anti-infective properties that help fight infection. It contains an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria H. pylori that causes ulcers.
12. Source of mineral
Cinnamon contains minerals like calcium, iron, manganese and fiber. These minerals are very beneficial and help in proper maintenance of our body.
13. Natural Preservative
Cinnamon has the potential to act as a natural preservative. food is preserved and also gives a great flavor to it.
14. Curas menstrual pains
Taking cinnamon tea on a regular basis can cure menstrual pain and cramps.
Cinnamon contains an active ingredient known as Cinnamonaldehyde that promotes secretion of progesterone and testosterone production reduces. This in turn promotes fertility in women .
16. Neurodegenerative Disease
Cinnamon acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that helps in treating the symptoms of diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and multiple sclerosis.
17. Improves brain function
The aroma of cinnamon has the potential to improve memory and cognitive ability of a person.
Benefits of cinnamon skin
Cinnamon helps in curing a wide range of skin problems. In Ayurveda, cinnamon has several uses. Mentioned below are some of the benefits of cinnamon skin
18. Cures acne and scars
- Cinnamon has strong anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidants. It helps cure acne and scars.
- Make a paste of cinnamon powder (1 tablespoon) and honey (3 tablespoons). Apply this mixture on the face and wait 10 minutes before rinsing.
- cinnamon kills bacteria that cause acne and honey makes the skin moist and eliminates redness.
19. Remedy for dry skin:
Make a paste of powdered cinnamon, sea salt, honey, almond oil and olive oil. Use this as an exfoliant for the skin. This would make the skin soft and moist.
20. Cures eczema
A mixture of cinnamon and honey can cure eczema in about a week. However, this treatment is not applicable to children. Moreover, it is not safe to apply this on your face. Some people may even have allergic reactions. Cinnamon is also effective in treating ringworm.
21. Cure insect bites
The itching and inflammation caused by different types of insect bites can be cured with the help of cinnamon. Apply a mixture of honey and cinnamon in the affected area. This sooths the skin and slows the possibility of infection.
22. plumps skin
cinnamon improves blood circulation in the skin. This helps fatten the skin and make it look tighter. A mixture of essential oil and cinnamon jelly oil can reduce the visibility of fine lines. Avoid eye area while this mixture is applied. You can also use this mixture on your lips to give more volume to the lips.
breath freshener 23.
cinnamon gum can help get rid of bad breath. Alternatively, you can gargle with water cinnamon.
24. To cure the rough feet
Cinnamon contains antioxidants that soothe dry and flaky skin. Apply a mixture of lemon, whole milk, olive oil and cinnamon powder on your feet. You can also soak the affected areas in this mixture. Leave on for 15 minutes.
Benefits of cinnamon for hair
cinnamon can help reduce hair loss and improve the shine and beauty of your hair. Here are some of the uses of cinnamon that can help you with your hair care needs are listed.
- increases hair growth: You can reduce hair loss by applying cinnamon oil or cinnamon paste. In order to improve hair growth, apply a mixture of cinnamon, honey and olive oil. Let it stay for 15 minutes before rinsing with a mild shampoo.
- Scalp Care Apply a mixture of cinnamon powder, olive oil and honey on the scalp and let it stay for 15 minutes. Rinse with a mild shampoo. This will help exfoliate and clean the scalp. This also nourish the scalp and hair.
- Clarifies hair: To clarify the hair a mixture of cinnamon powder and hair conditioner is applied. Leave it overnight and rinse with a mild shampoo.
Tips To select and preserve Canela
Cinnamon sticks or quills are crimped and have a sweet flavor. cinnamon has a brown color and has a stronger flavor. If you want to store for a longer time, then opt for powdered cinnamon sticks instead.
Cinnamon is of two types; Ceylon and China. Ceylon cinnamon is more refined and less frequent compared to Chinese variety. You can shop for Ceylon cinnamon ethnic markets spices. When buying cinnamon, always opt for organic cinnamon. inorganic cinnamon is deficient in carotenoids and vitamin C.
Cinnamon should be stored in airtight jars or containers. It should be stored in a dark, dry, cool place. Cinnamon if exposed to heat or sunlight, life would be reduced. On average, cinnamon powder can be stored for 3 years. cinnamon sticks would last about 4 years. When it becomes stale cinnamon loses its aroma, color and flavor. You can also store in the refrigerator cinnamon. It would be better to buy cinnamon sticks so you can grind at home.
Cinnamon is a spice that gives flavor to almost any dish or preparation. It is used as an additive in stews, curries, spicy dishes and soups. Cinnamon has an earthy flavor and is used in the preparation of mulled wine, stews and preparations apple cider season. It is also used in baked dishes, sweets, marinades, dressings, beverages, fish, poultry and meat.
- In certain parts of cinnamon is used to flavor liqueurs and chocolates.
- Cassia is used for the preparation of curry, pickles, spicy dishes, sweet and meat preparations. It is also used to add fragrance to items such as wine, tea, fruits and sweets.
- Like bay leaves, Cassia is used as an ingredient in various cuisines.
- Cinnamon can be used to prepare toast along with flax seed oil and honey.
- can cook cinnamon sticks with honey and soy milk.
- You can use cinnamon with sugar to make sugar cookies.
- cook black beans with cinnamon. This would make their nachos and burritos even more delicious.
- sinker-doodles are special cinnamon cookies that are very delicious.
- Use cinnamon with raisins and eggplant saute lamb preparations.
- You can make your most delicious lamb tagines using cinnamon, along with prunes.
- Cinnamon can be used for preparing different kinds of chicken biriyanis.
- You can make tomatoes spiked by using cinnamon. The heat jalapeno pepper with olive oil and saute after the addition of salt. Add cinnamon to this mixture and stirred for half a minute. Add these tomatoes with sugar, pepper and salt. This preparation can be separated before dinner as an appetizer.
- cinnamon can be used as a flavoring agent in items like hot donuts, soups, desserts and pastries.
- You can use cinnamon to flavor salads tuna and tuna sandwiches.
- Cinnamon sticks can be used as a flavoring agent for items like blueberry pies, apple pies and desserts. You can use shredded or eliminate sticks sticks after cooking.
- You can add cinnamon to your coffee spicier. It can also be used for the preparation of fruit dishes like baked apples.
Are you looking for a special remedy that can improve the quality of your hair and skin? Are you concerned by the signs of aging and hair loss? If you are looking for a natural remedy then cinnamon is the best possible answer. Cinnamon is a complete remedy that has many benefits for the skin and hair. In this review I have outlined different benefits and uses of cinnamon sticks and cinnamon. The spice helps preserve natural beauty and repairing damage caused by the signs of aging and pollution.Additional Tags for this post:
cinnamon in tamil | cinnamon uses in tamil | cinnamon powder benefits in tamil | health benefits of cinnamon bread | cinnamon basil health benefits for weight loss | cinnamon weight loss in tamil | what is cinnamon in tamil | health benefits of nutmeg and cinnamon | cinnamon powder in tamil | cinnamon powder in tamil word | cinnamon oil uses in tamil | cinnamon medicinal uses in tamil | cinnamon powder meaning malayalam | cinnamon bodybuilding benefits | cinnamon benefits in tamil language | what they will say in tamil for cinnamon power | cinaman powder benifit body building | chinnamon powder in tamil | ceylon cinnamon health benefit in tamil | benefits of cinnamon in tamil |