Find a way to stimulate our immune system, prevent disease, and to protect us during season flu and infections is paramount. Although antibiotics are prescribed generally and vaccines for this purpose, the use of natural flu remedies that have proven to be increasingly effective and safer recommended.
Lemon juice is a very potent agent because it contains antibacterial, antiviral and immune-building properties. Moreover, it is abundant in bioflavonoids, pectin, limonene, citric acid, magnesium, calcium and vitamins, which is beneficial against diseases and infections.
process also helps in weight loss because it stimulates digestion. Moreover, lemon juice has many other benefits and uses.
we will reveal 9 different and simple ways to treat and cure common colds at home using some of these 3 natural ingredients. Unquestionably, the following recipes provide noticeable results.
- In order to treat a sore throat, you need the juice of a lemon, some salt and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients and gurgling. You can also remove a sore throat for the use of cold vinegar.
- To open a blocked nose – The following mixture will be very useful, it will make healthy sneezing and nasal passages open. Simply mix equal amounts of black pepper, cinnamon, cumin and cardamom seeds, ground to a fine powder and sniff or inhale the mixture.
- Mix lemon juice and olive oil to remove gallstones – Mix some lemon juice with water and swish to relieve sore throat cancer or sores. Add a little lemon juice salt and gargle in case of tonsillitis.
- Mix the lemon juice and water and swish to relieve sore throat or mouth ulcers. In the case of tonsillitis, add a little lemon juice salt and gargle.
- weight loss – Take a glass of water and add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon honey and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Mix the ingredients well and drink immediately. You should consume this drink on a daily basis.
- relieve nausea -. To relieve nausea, the mixture of black pepper and water in a glass, add some fresh lemon juice, stir and drink slowly
- To relieve asthma attacks – Black pepper is extremely effective in reducing asthma attacks. Boil 8-10 peppercorns, 10-15 basil leaves, and 2 clove buds in water. Let the tea sit for 15 minutes then strain the liquid. Add 2 tablespoons honey at the end. In addition, you can also add a little milk.
- To treat a toothache -. In order to eliminate toothache, mix a little ground black pepper clove oil, and smear the ointment on the affected area
- reduce fever, fight the flu , relieve nausea, and decrease a chill by adding a little lemon juice to hot with honey tea, and also stop nosebleed by applying lemon juice for cotton and placing it in the pit nasal.
Moreover, mix the lemon juice, salt and pepper and prepare a healthy drink to eliminate annoying cough. The following video will provide more tips to naturally cure the flu and avoid all your symptoms: