okra, known as Okra or ladies fingers, is a wonderful vegetable. It is perfect if you want to heal your body through diet. Here are all the medicinal properties of okra.
If you like the taste of okra, then you have more reasons to keep eating them, if not as big a fan of the taste, then read carefully what transforming your body gets after consumption.
1. Fibers : rich in fiber, which improves digestion and cure the bowels. It helps us easily have toxins in the intestines.
2. diabetes : helps reduce sugar levels in the blood. sugar stabilizes blood by regulating the rate at which the sugar is absorbed.
3. Pregnancy : okra is rich in folate, which helps in fetal development. Prevent miscarriage and neural tube defects in the fetus.
4. Bones : strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis because it is rich in vitamin K and folate, which makes the densest bones
. 5. asthma : rich in vitamin C and antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. All that prevents the development of asthma attacks and asthma.
6. Respiratory problems :. leaves and okra flowers are used in the treatment of pneumonia, bronchitis and the common cold and flu
7. Constipation: fiber in okra facilitate proper absorption water lubricates the large intestine and ensure bowel movements. It works as a natural laxative.
8. Sun strokes :. if you suffer from sun strokes you can eat okra to relieve weakness and heat exhaustion
9. colon cancer : fibers reduce the okra risk of colon and rectal cancer. cleans the intestinal tract, while antioxidants scavenge free radicals.
10. Obesity : okra has almost no calories, while the fibers feel full. In addition, it is rich in nutrients.
11. Cholesterol lowers cholesterol levels because it is rich in soluble fiber pectin. Pectin lowers bad cholesterol and prevents atherosclerosis.
12. Skin Detoxifier skin debris and repair our tissues were clean. Prevents skin pigmentation, acne reduces and prevents psoriasis and other conditions.
13. Hair : bring your hair to life; which it acts as a hair conditioner, moisturizing scalp while preventing dandruff. Your hair will look bright and fresh.
14. Detoxification : another benefit of the fibers; cholesterol and bile acids bind and expel toxins.
15. Immunity stimulates the immune system with the help of antioxidants and vitamin C and other essential minerals such as calcium, manganese, magnesium, and iron. These help your body fight free radicals.
16. Eye Care : rich in beta-carotene, lutein and xanthine, which prevent glaucoma and cataracts
17 .. Anemia : with the help of vitamin K, folic acid and iron okra help your fight against anemia. forms of hemoglobin, the blood coagulates, and the production of red blood cells increases.
18. Ulcers :. To neutralize acids and speeds healing of peptic ulcers, providing a temporary protective layer for the digestive tract
19. genital disorders : eat okra if you want sexual potency was increased. Okra can also treat disorders such as gonorrhea, leukorrhea, syphilis and dysuria and prevents excessive menstrual bleeding.
20. Protein : okra seeds are rich in protein, which is perfect for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. They are also rich in oils, amino acids such as cysteine, tryptophan, and others.
blood network 21. : support your blood vessels by eating lots of fruits and vegetables rich in flavonoids and vitamin C, such as okra
22 .. Probiotics : okra allows good bacteria grow in the intestines, which helps for a healthy intestinal tract