sparkling white teeth are the secret behind a beautiful and confident smile. Due to changes in our lifestyle, health, excessive consumption of tea or coffee and diet habits, we are wasting our pearly white teeth. People with yellow teeth are embarrassed to smile in public places. In the cosmetics industry, teeth whitening treatment restores the color of teeth through laser whitening, whitening strips and pen laundering. Today it has become an industry of millions of dollars. If you are afraid of the bills, treatments and a dentist, you can try simple home remedies to get rid of yellow teeth. Let’s talk charcoal to whiten teeth.
Activated charcoal or activated carbon (or carbon) is considered as the best way to whiten teeth naturally. It is a perfect, safe and effective teeth whiteners, such as teeth whitening trays, gels, strips that are toxic in nature alternative. Regular use of activated charcoal will not cause any damage to the tooth enamel and will not delicate gum tissue.
Why is the Good charcoal to whiten teeth?
We all know that coal is very effective in removing impurities from water, but here are the reasons why it is effective in removing yellow stains on the teeth.
- natural adhesive qualities charcoal easily absorb the guilty tannins (spots) such as tea, wine (especially red wine), coffee and plate and thus clear all these things when it spits .
- Charcoal is an antibacterial and antifungal. bacteria, toxins and heavy metals are absorbed in the mouth to give brighter and healthier smile.
How to use activated charcoal to whiten teeth
Here are some effective methods that help get rid of yellow teeth or stained and promote proper dental health. Activated carbon is in the form of powder and capsule form and can be used in combination with other natural ingredients that whiten teeth
1. Charcoal on Toothpaste
- mix 1/4 teaspoon of activated carbon with 1 teaspoon of regular toothpaste.
- Use this mixture to brush your teeth as usual.
- Rinse with water and follow the process regularly.
- Or you can also get wet toothbrush in activated carbon and usually brush
2. Charcoal with salt
- Mix 1 / 4 teaspoon of charcoal with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- Use this mixture to brush your teeth.
- Repeat the procedure 2 times a week.
3. Mouthwash coal
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of water and powdered activated carbon.
- Swish this mixture in the mouth for 5 minutes.
- Spit and rinse mouth.
- Do this at least once a day after brushing your teeth.
4. Charcoal with coconut oil
- Mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and stir in ¼ teaspoon of activated carbon.
- I brush gently for 3 minutes using this mixture.
- Rinse with tap water until no traces of coal in the teeth.
- Repeat at least two to three times a week until you achieve the desired
- For best results, include peroxide or colloidal silver.
5. Charcoal with sodium bicarbonate
- Mix equal amounts of activated carbon and baking soda.
- Moisten the toothbrush and dip it in the mixture.
- brush gently for 2 -. 3 minutes
- rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat at least 3 times a week.
Where and how to get activated charcoal to whiten teeth:
One can easily find the activated online in the form of capsules, tablets or powder bulk food grade coal. Most people prefer capsules of activated charcoal, because, naturally, the disbursement in the stomach more rapidly than tablets. The capsules have no binding agents required for tablets than you can easily use the capsules for home remedies. These capsules are available in online stores like Amazon, iHerb and many other websites. Besides capsules, activated carbon is also available in bulk carbon powder. bulk powder has many positive reviews last long for months and is of great value.
is activated charcoal security teeth whitening?
Yes, activated carbon is safe to use teeth whitening. It is a perfect alternative for teeth whitening gels and strips chemical base. To make activated carbon manufacturer warms the common coal in the presence of gas and this makes it very porous. These pores readily absorb stains, impurities teeth. They do not trap or absorb the calcium salts that are found in tooth enamel so causes no harm or sensitivity. Activated carbon is a bit abrasive, do not force or put more pressure while brushing your teeth with it.
How often you can use activated charcoal to whiten teeth?
When activated carbon is used to whiten teeth, it is recommended to use once a day for 3 days. If you have deeply stained teeth, use it for 1 hour a day for 5 days. Then do not do it for a few months. You can repeat this process leaving a gap of a few months.
Tips and precautions
For best results, follow the instructions below when activated carbon is used to whiten teeth.
- Using medical grade activated carbon instead of regular coal.
- coal helps clean the stains on the teeth, but if your teeth are naturally darker or yellow, then you have to consult your dentist.
- Activated carbon can stain clothing and surfaces.
- Always be sure to rinse your mouth as thoroughly as possible after use coal to brush.
- If used in excess, charcoal can damage tooth enamel with its abrasiveness.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a doctor before starting treatment with activated carbon.
- If your teeth or gums are irritated, stop using coal immediately.
- very soft brush when charcoal is used.
- see the doctor if the activated charcoal will interfere with medications you are taking.
Have you tried activated charcoal to whiten teeth? Let us know which methods worked best for you are! Share your experience in the comments section.
Image – Dan Dickinson Flickr