for many sit ups are the most difficult and terrible practice exercise, but they all want healthy and flat stomach . Fortunately, fitness experts say there is a workout that you can replace all 1000 sit ups.
is a static exercise, where the hands and feet support the entire weight of the body and the body is stationary.
In this exercise, the body can not move or millimeters, because the abdominal muscles are the basis of the position of the human spine.
The exercise should be done several times a week (at least three). It is believed that a few minutes practicing this exercise is equal to 1,000 abdomen.
do 3 repetitions of 60 seconds. “- Experts recommend
How to make exercise [?
1. Place your hands with elbows on the floor and legs should be straight. the head should be 30cm above the ground and the nose facing the ground.
2. the legs should be completely straight and the weight of the body to be completely transferred into the hands and feet.
3. Tighten your abdominal muscles and trying to have stopped at 60 seconds.
4. Place so that his arms and legs to be fully stretched on the floor.
5. teaching repeat 3 times. When this exercise becomes easier, downtime can be extended to more than 60 seconds.