by ago 22 views 0
There is growing evidence linking statin drugs to serious health complications ranging from muscle problems to diabetes and increased risk of cancer. Despite this, statins are still most commonly used therapy to reduce high cholesterol levels. In fact, statistics confirm that 1 in 4 Americans over 45 are currently taking a statin drug.
Why Statin Drugs can be bad for you
Most alarming is that statins deplete the body of CoQ10, leading to serious health consequences. When statin therapy is not supplemented with coenzyme Q10, risks to patient health are severely high. Unfortunately, this is the sad reality for most Americans taking statin drugs.
As CoQ10, it is a co-enzyme which plays an important role in the formation of ATP molecules, essential for cellular energy production.
Some body organs such as the heart, for example, more energy dependent, ie, more CoQ10 for proper function. CoQ10 is produced mainly in the liver, which means that also regulates blood glucose.
There is another argument against taking statins to lower cholesterol levels in blood – 75% of blood cholesterol is produced by the liver, the influence of insulin levels in the blood. In other words, optimizing insulin levels also regulate your cholesterol levels.
This only leads to the conclusion that a person can effectively regulate cholesterol levels just by making changes in diet and simple lifestyle.
9 Ways to reduce your cholesterol levels naturally
- Increase your vitamin D admission. Regular sun exposure can effectively normalize cholesterol levels and prevent heart disease, research has found.
- finally cut and cut grains and sugars from your diet. Instead, increase your intake of vegetables and other fresh green leaves
- Optimize the consumption of fish oil of high quality.
- Enrich your diet with a variety of healthy food for the heart as olive oil, coconut and coconut oil, organic eggs, avocados, raw nuts and seeds and organic grass fed meats.
- regular exercise. If you can not go to the gym, a 20-minute walk of power is all you need.
- Reduce your exposure to stress .
- cut excessive consumption of snuff or alcohol.
- sleep deprivation address. Aspiring to be of sufficient quality
- Supplement with red yeast rice (Thorne Choleast 2-4 capsules a day).
What makes these more beneficial in reducing cholesterol levels in blood flow is the fact that not endanger their health, unlike statin drugs. On the positive side, not only improve cardiovascular function, but also your overall health.