Whether you are looking for a healthy plant, leaf or herb to add to your existing recipes juice or something completely new to try, you may want to include papaya leaf juice. Since few people actually eat papaya leaves, juicing is a great way to take advantage of its enormous health benefits.
THE amazing nutrients in PAPAYA LEAF
Based on research studies, it was found that the compounds of phytonutrients in the leaves of the papaya act synergistically to show a strong antioxidant and effect immune enhancer in the bloodstream. Papain, alkaloids and phenolic compounds are responsible for their positive biological effects.
The enzymes papain and chymopapain are both biologically active components papaya. They help in digestion of proteins and are widely used to treat indigestion, bloating and other digestive disorders. Furthermore, compounds of alkaloid carpaine, and dehydrocarpaine pseudocarpaine demonstrate chemopreventive effects.
isolated pure alkaloids and their synthetic derivatives are used as basic medicinal agents due to their antispasmodic, analgesic, and bacterial properties. Phenolic compounds, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, quercetin and kaempferol exhibit potent antioxidant effect. papaya leaves are also rich in minerals like calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron and manganese.
Health benefits of papaya leaf juice
There are dozens of reasons why you might want to try the juice of papaya leaf, and here is just a short list of the amazing things you can do.
- production of blood platelets Maintaining a high number of platelets in the blood is extremely important after a serious illness, especially with diseases such as dengue-causing platelets in the blood falls to dangerously low levels. The Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine found that papaya leaf juice significantly increases the production of platelets in the blood.
- Supports the liver: Due to the effect of very powerful cleaning juice papaya leaf for the liver, which is the basis of healing of many chronic diseases especially the liver, jaundice, liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- prevents diseases: leaf juice papaya contains acetogenin that can be used to prevent many dangerous diseases such as malaria, dengue and cancer. This supports the immune system and naturally fight viral and bacterial invaders in the body.
- increases energy levels juice from the leaves of the papaya does a good job of cleaning and healing that daily consumption can help improve levels energy and help you start the day more quickly. It may be useful for improving chronic fatigue.
- supports their digestive systems: papaya leaves contain papain, chymopapain, protease and amylase enzymes that are useful in properly analyze proteins, carbohydrates and help digestion . Individuals with digestive disorders may find this healing juice and help regulate the digestive system. This very potent antimicrobial juice reduces inflammation of the stomach lining and cure peptic ulcers by killing harmful bacteria such as H. pylori bacteria. This healing process can also reduce inflammation of the colon of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD).
- Minimizes inflammation Inflammation is a common side effect of diseases and allergies. The anti-inflammatory properties in papaya leaf juice is helpful in reducing inflammation and possibly reduce side effects of chemotherapy.
- Regular menstrual disorders :. papaya leaves drinking may reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and possibly regulate menstruation cycles because of its powerful healing properties that balances hormones
- Protects cardiovascular health: the powerful antioxidants in papaya leaf stimulates the immune system, greatly improves blood circulation, dilates blood vessels and protects heart health stroke and diseases
- Naturally reduces levels of blood sugar juice papaya leaves improves insulin sensitivity which helps regulate sugar levels in the blood. The high content of antioxidants is useful to minimize secondary complications of diabetes such as fatty liver, kidney damage and greatly reduces oxidative stress.
Making your own juice leaf PAPAYA
There are several ways to consume papaya leaf juice.
1. Juice It
If you have a juicer, simply put the (cleaned) goes through your juicer to extract the juice. A masticating juicer does the best job. Juice and store away a small bottle of juice in the fridge to be consumed within 4-5 days. It can be mixed with your regular juice to make it more palatable.
If you do not have a blender, a blender can do. Crush about 10 leaves and put in a blender with a cup of pure drinking water. Liquefy leaves and strain the juice using a cheese cloth or muslin.
Caution: juice from the leaves of the papaya is very bitter and extremely powerful. Start with just a tablespoon a day and work up to two tablespoons per day, if taken for therapeutic purposes.
2. Make an infusion of tea
Use about 10 medium-large leaves about two liters of water (about two quarts). Boil the leaves in water until it has reduced by half the amount. When cool, discard the leaves and consumed in small doses as needed. The tea can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, but they drink it as fresh as possible to benefit from its nutrients.
3. Consume leaf extract
papaya leaf extracts are available in capsule, tea leaves and dyeing. Be sure to choose non-GMO and organic extracts such as papaya is mainly GMOs in the US Here is a good place to buy papaya leaf extract quality .
Nature has given all the nutrients, herbs, leaves, and produce what is necessary to enjoy a long and healthy life. papaya juice worksheet in your juicing routine to help you get all your unique healing properties and enjoy a better quality of life.