prostate gland is a small gland in men, located below the bladder. The size of this gland increases with age and sometimes can cause pain and discomfort when urinating. However, prostate cancer is not related to the enlargement of this gland. It is a condition in which the cells within the gland start to grow uncontrollably.
During the initial stages, urinary problems are generally the only symptoms of prostate cancer. The elderly are most prone to the disease and its development is quite slow. Above all, it does not cause any serious problems, but in some cases it may be extended to other regions.
Treatment for prostate cancer
radiation, surgery and chemotherapy are the main treatments available for prostate cancer. These procedures may cause some side effects, but can be solved with the help of some natural remedies that are very simple and have a potential to cure prostate cancer in its early stages.
Natural Cure for Prostate Cancer
- Ginger is a powerful herb and its roots have antimicrobial properties and certain anti- inflammatory. When it consumed on a regular basis, to inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells and therefore aid in treatment of prostate cancer.
- Taking ginger is also good for patients who are receiving chemotherapy. Ginger can help in reducing the side effects of chemotherapy, such as nausea and vomiting.
- You can drink either in raw juice or mix it with honey to make it sweet.
- Tomatoes contain an active ingredient known as lycopene, a powerful antioxidant. This ingredient helps in preventing the emergence and spread of cancer.
- You can eat raw tomatoes or take the form of processed tomatoes in tomato sauce, tomato soup or spaghetti sauce.
- Researchers have shown that the Granada helps to cure prostate cancer. Also it offers prevention against cancer in general.
- The content of Granada slow and inhibit the spread of cancer cells. Granada take juice on a daily basis can help in curing prostate cancer.
4. Pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds act as a diuretic and are effective in curing a wide range of diseases affecting the prostate gland and urinary bladder.
- Pumpkin seeds contain lots of zinc content helps strengthen the immune system of our body. This in turn helps in recovery from prostate cancer.
- You can remove the shells of these seeds and eat them raw. Alternatively, one can prepare an infusion of these seeds. To make tea you need the peel and squeeze the seeds before boiling them in water. Take this solution on a daily basis in order to heal any issues related to the prostate
- Pumpkin seeds tea also helps in detoxifying your body.
5. Soy foods
- Soy foods contain an active ingredient known as phytoestrogens which inhibits the secretion of testosterone. This restricts blood flow in the area of the prostate gland and therefore inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
- is a very effective home remedy that can certainly help in the recovery of prostate cancer. Therefore, many products include soy in their diet.
6. Vitamin D
- has been scientifically proven that the presence of a large vitamin D may help prevent the onset of prostate cancer. Not only it prevents but also helps to cure prostate cancer.
- Fortified cereals and cold-water fish are some of the best sources of vitamin D. enough sunlight exposure can also help in the construction of a large vitamin D in your body. Alternatively, you can use supplements of vitamin D3.
7. Green tea
Green tea is a popular herb that has several curing properties. It also helps in recovery from prostate cancer.
- Green tea contains an active ingredient known as polyphenols that stop the growth and multiplication of cancer cells. Polyphenols also have the potential to kill existing cancer cells.
- In Japan, where green tea is a staple drink cases of prostate cancer are 67% lower than that of America.
8. Omega 3 fatty acids
Omega 3 fatty acids are very effective in inhibiting the growth of prostate cancer.
- Regular consumption of food products such as flax seeds and fatty fish that contain high levels of omega 3 fatty acids may reduce the effect of prostate cancer.
- fish oil supplements are also a good source of omega 3 fatty acids
9. Things to avoid
should reduce all kinds of processed food products . Reducing the level of carbohydrates in your overall diet and add more fruits and green vegetables. Avoid drinking alcohol.
Are you worried about the successful treatment of his prostate cancer? Start with these home remedies that are excellent in promoting a speedy recovery from prostate cancer.Additional Tags for this post:
in Kannada letters of prostate problem | mens prostate in kannada getting pain why? | Prostate gland inflamed in kannada | Prostate pain in kannada 3gp |