While it is normal urge to urinate 4-6 times a day sitting, but if it exceeds this number, you may be suffering the problem to urinate frequently, especially if you need to urinate with more than 8 times a day. From diabetes, pregnancy, anxiety bladder stones, kidney infections, urinary tract infection and prostate problem, there may be multiple causes of frequent urination. If you have not been drinking too much water or too close to your bedtime and still have to urinate more than 8 times a day or wake up several times during the night, you should visit your doctor for underlying cause urination frequent. This becomes crucial if your frequent urination is accompanied by fever and chills. If there is nothing very serious about the problem of frequent urination, you can use one or more of the following home remedies for frequent urination.
Amla-banana-honey remedy for frequent
Amla is the Indian gooseberry. It is widely used in many medicines prepared by the current Ayurveda medicine in India. High amounts of antioxidants in amla helps cleanse the bladder and improve your muscle strength. sphincter strength also increases by amla juice and therefore is especially a good remedy for those whose muscles and sphincter of the bladder are weakened.
- Amla (Indian gooseberry) – 1 (or use ½ teaspoon dust- amla but is less effective than fresh amla)
- of banana 1
- candy powder sugar / jaggery (basically need raw sugar) – 1 teaspoon
- Honeywell 1 teaspoon
Do the following:
- Crush the amla or grate after husking.
- extract the juice pressed against a strainer or a clean cloth.
- Add the powdered sugar candy freshly extracted amla juice and mix well.
- Add honey to this and are mixed with the banana.
- have this 2-4 times a day, depending on the severity of the problem of frequent urination.
Granada remedy for frequent urination
If your problem to urinate frequently due to a prostate problem, what you need is the delicious fruit, Granada. Pomegranates are rich sources of antioxidants and these natural components such as polyphenols, anthocyanins and ellagic acid. But what is most effective for the problem of urination due to prostate issue is the juice that inhibits an enzyme that produces estrogen, the possible cause of BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia) in older men. Antioxidants of Granada scavenge free radicals that can damage cell membranes or DNA leading to prostate cancer.
- Pomegranates- 3-6 (enough to make 1- 1-1 / 2 cups of juice)
Do the following:
- separate the seeds from Granada and extract their juice.
- have this juice.
- You should have about 1 to about an hour and a half cups of juice a day Granada.
sesame and other seeds Solution frequent urination
Sometimes zinc deficiency is also associated with prostate problems and one of the symptoms of a prostate problem is urination frequent. Therefore, you should eat more fruits and vegetables that are a good source of zinc as apples and apricots. Sesame seeds are a good source of zinc as well as other seeds like watermelon seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Seeds of black sesame
- white sesame seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- cucumber seeds
- watermelon seeds
- melon seeds nuclei
Take all of the above seeds in equal quantity
- lidded jar
- milk- 1 cup hot
Do the following:
- Take all seeds and grind to a powder.
- Save this seed powder in a jar with a lid.
- Now I use it, take ½ teaspoon of seeds prepared.
- Take this with a cup of hot milk every day.
fenugreek seeds for Remedy frequent urination
Fenugreek seeds are a good source of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients such as zinc. Not only do these seeds act as laxatives, digestive agent and a remedy for coughs and bronchitis, but are also an excellent remedy for frequent urination. If you have this problem of leakage, along with the need to urinate frequently, you can consider this remedy forever.
- fenugreek seeds 1-4 tablespoons
Do the following:
- dry roast fenugreek seeds in a pan until they change color to dark brown and a pleasant aroma is obtained.
- Now let the seeds cool.
- Once cooled fenugreek seeds, ground powder and store in a small jar or bottle with a lid.
- Take ½ teaspoon of this powder and fenugreek seeds are roasted daily. You may have water.
Cranberries for Remedy frequent urination
If you suffer from frequent urination due to urinary tract infection (UTI), cranberries and cranberry juice can be a resource cash. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants known as proanthocyanidins. Now, what do these proanthocyanidins? For this you need to know first that UI is mainly caused by bacteria that live in the genitals or in your digestive tract. When these bacteria enter the urinary tract and adhere to the walls of the bladder and ureters, urinary tract infection is obtained. Now proanthocyanidins found in cranberry juice bacteria break this link with the walls of your urinary tract. The bacteria are then expelled from their system. However, it is effective in the early stages of urinary tract infection. If you have crossed the early stage and are undergoing medical treatment, cranberry juice can actually increase cases of urinary frequency, as it is an effective diuretic. Consult your doctor if you should take this juice or if you are already taking medication for urinary tract infection.
Do the following:
- have 1-2 cups of cranberry juice a day.
Yogurt Remedy frequent urination
One of the effective natural remedies for frequent urination is to have yogurt, plain yogurt. Such yogurt has itself beneficial bacteria called Lactobacillus acidophilus. Lactobacillus acidophilus effectively prevents the growth of harmful bacteria in the entire system including the bladder and urinary tract. Therefore, if the cause behind frequent urination is bacterial infection, which has natural yogurt can help get rid of it.
Do the following:
- have 1-2 cups of plain yogurt every day
- do not always have flavored yogurt as they contain sweeteners and other artificial agents and contain beneficial bacteria.
Do Kegel exercises to get rid of frequent urination
Our pelvic floor muscles support and sustain our bladder. When these muscles are weakened pelvic floor can experience not only the loss of urine, but also frequent urination and urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can dramatically improve the strength of the pelvic floor muscles and help get rid of frequent urination and other problems related to urine.
How do Kegel exercises?
- First, it is necessary to identify the pelvic floor muscles. So when you are urinating, stop the flow of urine. If you are able to stand in the middle of urinating, you will just know what you have contracted muscle.
- Now do Kegel exercises, empty your bladder completely.
- lie on your back.
- Then tighten the pelvic floor muscles. Just pull and tighten these muscles.
- is not important to tighten the muscles of the buttocks, legs or abdomen. Also, do not hold your breath. Instead, breathe freely while you exercise.
- You have contracted muscles, keep this pressure for 5-10 seconds, then relax for the next 5-10 seconds.
- do this again, contract the muscles, hold, and relax. Repeat for 5-10 times in a row.
- Do this exercise 3-4 times a day. This means you need to do 3-4 sets of 10 crunches a day.
- As with all other exercises, Kegel exercise will strengthen the pelvic muscles slowly and gradually. Do this exercise daily for 3-6 weeks and do this every day for at least 3 times.
abdominal massage for frequent urination in women
Many women experience menstrual problems that can lead to bladder problems, including frequent urination, bladder infections and interstitial cystitis. The cause behind these conditions can be tilted position of the uterus which exerts excess pressure on the bladder. In such cases, abdominal massage can be a remedy for frequent urination not only, but also other related issues. Massage basically repositions the organs in the lower pelvic cavity, such as the bladder, uterus, large intestine and rectum. While there are certain steps you can learn to perform such massage to get rid of frequent urination, it is highly recommended that expert help should be taken for this type of massage. For a general understanding, the following steps are given massage here but one should always have the assistance of masseuse to do so.
- places the fingertips at the top of the pubic bone.
- move your hands in short strokes inward (toward the spine) and upwards (towards the head).
- The best position to make such massage is while lying down, preferably before going to sleep.
- Hands must travel from the pubic bone to the navel in short strokes.
Caution :. Always consult and take the help of massage therapist while the massage such
massage prostate frequent urination in men
One of the treatments for frequent urination in men due prostate problems is the prostate massage therapy. This massage is given either internally or externally. While this treatment should always be performed by your doctor, who finds his place in this remedy for frequent urination list because this technique does not use any drugs. Internal prostate massage is performed through the anal opening with the help of special tools. Massage is given to the walls of the prostate to facilitate urine flow. external massage is given in between the scrotum and anus. Apart from these two massages, no other way, in place apparatus used to massage men in order to relieve frequent urination in them. It is called cradle prostate, a tool specially designed to massage the prostate externally.
Talk to your doctor if you think any of these massages can help get rid of frequent urination problem.
Remedies Diet frequent urination
Sometimes it is as simple as changing some of your eating habits to get rid of frequent urination. Here are some tips on diets to remedy frequent urination.
- Eat more fiber and nutrient rich food-Fiber helps prevent constipation. frequent urination, often accompanies constipation. You should also have more food that are rich in magnesium and calcium. These may include brown rice, barley, bananas, potatoes, etc.
- have anti-oxidant properties Foods- rich antioxidants combat free radicals and everything is toxic in your body, including bacteria. Therefore, having these foods have more antioxidants in them tomatoes, pumpkins, cherries, berries, including blueberries.
- Have plenty of water and fluids- Here the problem of frequent urination starts and you have to reduce your water consumption. That is a serious mistake. This can cause dehydration. Do not reduce your water consumption. Have at least 6-8 glasses of water a day depending on the time and activity levels.
- Avoid acidic foods Foods- acid can increase problems with your bladder. Best avoided. They have no food acidic juices like orange and grapefruit juice, spicy, salty, fried and hot. Also avoid sugar, artificial sweeteners, carbonated beverages, pasteurized dairy products and red meat.
Given all precautions in diet along with some lifestyle changes such as regular exercise and Kegel exercises to strengthen pelvic muscles will help you get rid of frequent urination. However, due to frequent urination has several different causes, some of which are very serious, you should see your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment of the underlying cause of frequent urination.