detox your body of toxins occasionally is crucial for proper body function and wheatgrass is one of the most potent detoxifying.
Wheatgrass curative properties have been valued since ancient times. It has a similar effect pure solar energy, with only 7.5 g pack the same nutritional value as 175g carrots, lettuce or celery.
Today, probably more than ever, body cleansing has become imperative because of the high exposure to stress, polluted environment, harmful radiation and poor eating habits.
If you felt under the weather, or find it hard to concentrate, wheat grass cleansing the body may be just what you need. Wheatgrass will help you restore your energy and improve your overall health.
NT to humans, including essential fatty acids, enzymes and important antioxidants.
One of its most important elements is chlorophyll, which represents about 70% of the composition of wheatgrass. Chlorophyll is important to get the toxins and heavy metals from the body. In addition, wheatgrass contains vitamins A, B, B17, C, E, F, K, and the minerals potassium, iron, magnesium and calcium.
Wheatgrass increases the number of red blood cells, cleanses the blood and other organs and stimulates metabolism. Due to its high content of chlorophyll, which enriches the blood with oxygen. Moreover, effectively it cleanses the liver and neutralizes toxins in the body. It stimulates the thyroid gland and reduces acidity in the body.
Wheatgrass returns the color gray hair
Regular consumption of juice fresh wheatgrass offers many advantages, one of which is slowing the growth of gray hair and restore natural hair color.
The first person to promote drinking juice young green cereal Dr. Ann Wigmore was. He studied the healing properties of wheatgrass juice in detail the development and a complete description of growing wheat grass in shallow containers in the home or elsewhere. Even came with wheatgrass juicer and low cost in order to make this elixir of life to everyone.
At 82 Dr. Wigmore had no gray hair! It was so incredible that his students asked permission to examine her hair in the laboratory. The results showed that was its natural color!
Wheatgrass is also an excellent blood cleanser and helps in skin regeneration.
Due to its high content of chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes, wheatgrass offers a wide range of both medicinal and health benefits.
It is recommended to start with the juice 30 ml per day, gradually increasing to 30ml twice daily.
Here is how to grow wheatgrass
- Soaking wheat seeds for 8-12 hours.
- Leave the seeds in a glass jar rinsed three times over the next 24 hours.
- When they start to sprout, plant the seeds in a separate jar filled 2/3 of land.
- water the planted wheat and the bottle cap during the first three days, in order to prevent drying. During these days irrigate wheat well in the morning and sprinkle it with water at night.
- uncover the jar on the fourth day, leaving the seeds in indirect sunlight.
- The ideal temperature wheat growth and to prevent mold is 21 to 26 degrees. If mold appears, planting new grass and wheat.
- can be harvested wheatgrass when it grows about 20 centimeters. Carrying wheat grass in the sun two days before cutting to stimulate the synthesis of chlorophyll.
- For the next planting, using new seeds and new earth.
- You can extract juice from wheatgrass using a juicer or blender with a little water added.
found this article helpful?
80 years with no gray hair! The secret is in this drink! ..