never want to see or live insects or rodents near us. During the summer, this is a common problem. It would be perfect if we can eliminate these pests and put them out, but how to prevent your presence?
THE HOME SERVICES error free
- Mint- take a few leaves from the garden or buy them. Crush them and sprinkle this in the house. Insects hate this smell. Also, put a little baby in bed. Or take some leaves and dry them, then place it in the closet in a package. The clothes also smell good.
- rosemary, lavender and eucalyptus these oils can be added to water, and only put in a spray bottle drops. Sprinkle about insects or other places.
- Mint oil all insects and spiders especially hate this smell. Mix with water and spray.
- Baking soda and this kills insects. Spread throughout the house or sprinkle in the cracks. This article puts moisture out of the insect body. After vacuum after a few days.
- Vinegar as oils, mixed with water and sprayed out. The smell is not pleasant, but does not stay long.
- cayenne pepper sprinkle it in corners and areas of insects.
- Comprised vacuum this house is cleaner and no errors will be attracted both to invade the corners of houses.