stressful lifestyle rarely leaves us be enjoying a peaceful sleep. Usually, we can not fall earlier sleep and lack of sleep in the morning makes us cranky and tired. It reflects the physical appearance and our psyche.
tips for getting better sleep NATURALLY
The following tips will help to ensure the quality and healthy sleep.
1. Do your schedule. First determine how many hours of sleep you need to awaken refreshed and energized. Then, depending on when you have to get up, calculate the time to go to bed. Every day, follow that schedule. Go to bed and get up at the same time. Follow the program even for a weekend. In this mode, you will get used to your body.
2. Use the bed only for sleeping and sex. This is its purpose. If you use the bed to watch TV, read a book or eat when you lie down to sleep, instinctively you want to play the TV or read on.
3. When you are tired – do not go to bed If 15 minutes have passed and they are still trying to sleep, then you better get up .. Start doing something that is boring. Therefore, surely sleep.
4. Avoid caffeine before bedtime. Be careful with the use of night drinks or foods that contain caffeine. The energy provided by caffeine keeps you awake or disrupt your sleep. The coffee is not the only drink that contains caffeine. Soft drinks also contain caffeine.
5. Relax. before bedtime, try to relax. This will get rid of stress. hot bath, meditation or quiet music will help you do this.
6. Exercise. The exercise often gives you energy and keep you awake. But if you exercise two hours before bedtime to help you fall asleep faster and sleep soundly through the night.
7. Sleep in the dark. The human body is programmed to wake up when there is light and fall asleep after dark. The best is your bedroom to be a dark so you can sleep better.
8. Creating comfortable conditions in the bedroom. The room temperature should be moderate. Extreme temperatures disrupt sleep. Your mattress and pillow need to be comfortable and keep your body in a natural position.