The style of modern urban life has made life easier in many ways but has also increased the tension, stress and anxiety.
Stress symptoms may be affecting your health, even though you may not realize. The stress left unchecked can contribute to many health problems such as high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity and diabetes.
One of the fastest ways to give stress in the trunk and feel refreshed and peaceful ways is by focusing on some key points of pressure on our bodies.
The focus on these pressure points are often referred to as acupressure, a healing art used in oriental medicine.
8 points pressure will reduce your stress in seconds
1. The scalp. Interlace the fingers and place them behind your head at the point where the neck meets the skull. Then, with his two thumbs, press gently for 20 seconds.
2. ear. This point is the best place to relieve stress on the body, according to some experts. Massage this place with a cotton swab or even a pen, and breathe slowly and deeply during massage
3. chest. Breast Center Point is very effective to relieve anxiety and emotional misbalancing. Use three fingers to massage this point. This will help calm the nervous system.
4. The stomach. Many reflexologists prefer to use this point because it helps create the movement that releases the chest and diaphragm, which improves the breathing process.
Patients receiving this treatment instinctively take deep breaths and often report a feeling or relief.
5. The forearm. Within elbow point it is very effective to relieve anxiety, distress in the chest. Apply pressure on the elbow points inside both arms one on one to get relief from anxiety.
6. The Palm. This point is located in one of the most important meridians (energy channels), which affects the heart, liver and pancreas. At the moment you click here, you will feel stress evaporation.
7. The calves. Applying pressure to this point increases and regulates the flow of energy, relieves fatigue and helps increase concentration. Apply pressure for 1 minute and move to the next point.
8. foot. This point is on the side of the inside of the foot. Applying pressure on this point helps to comprehensive nutrition and balanced flow of energy throughout the body and mind, it helps ease the mind of worries and anxiety. It also helps relieve sore ankle.