Turn the bottle of your favorite cosmetics and try to read the label. You will find hundreds of unpronounceable chemicals contained therein. Even so-called care products of organic and natural skin are filled with potentially toxic and harmful ingredients. These trace ingredients are absorbed by the skin which could alter normal endocrine function and wreak havoc on hormones. Many chemicals like triclosan and formaldehyde are also carcinogenic in nature. Therefore, in this guide, we will study the best skin care to look for in your cosmetics and also stay away from toxic ingredients.
8 ingredients skin care Worse
- Parabens – Parebens are endocrine disruptors . They mimic estrogen and are linked to breast cancer. Parabens are preservatives used in lipsticks, lotions, deodorants, shampoos-sticks, cleaning products, etc. Many European countries have banned these products.
- animal and animal – Many animal by-products are used for the manufacture of creams anti aging skin. While these may not be toxic to humans, which will undoubtedly increase carbon emissions. Several products used in cosmetics are obtained from cadavers discarded by the meat industry. Many of these channels are contaminated with swine flu and human FMD. Of course, we do not want these in our cosmetics.
- apricot pits- These are used in exfoliating scrubs and cleansers. As natural as it might sound, apricot kernels can damage the skin by abrasion it. Also strip the skin of its natural oils that lead to chronic irritation. The skin becomes excessively dry and irritated leading to breakouts.
- The mineral oil and petrolatum – These are petroleum products. Many of these products are incorrectly filtered as a result of which are full of harmful chemicals and possibly carcinogenic. Mineral oil is extremely cheap because it is used as a base in lotions and skin creams. However, this heavy oil can clog pores and cause serious outbreaks.
- hydroquinone – This agent skin whitening has been banned in Europe . It is used in large quantities, it can be absorbed through the skin, where it can be toxic and even possibly carcinogenic. While effectively whiten skin and reduces pigmentation and photo-damage, it should be used in very low concentrations and only under the supervision of a dermatologist.
- Phthalates – These chemicals are absorbed by the skin and could even breathe through their products skin care, which can damage the lungs. Research has shown that phthalates can cause infertility and irreversible damage to the reproductive organs.
- Formaldehyde – This is a preservative found in various cosmetic products and many other chemicals also release this harmful toxin. It is possible carcinogen that can make you feel very sick. So it is best to avoid products that contain it.
- SLS and SLES – lauryl ether sulfates and lauryl sodium sulfate are sodium in shampoos, face washes and conditioners. These surfactants provide a foaming action of the product. They are very rough on the hair and the hair and cause the depletion of natural oils leaving dry and frizzy hair. It is best to choose shampoos and cleaning products without these harmful ingredients.
8 best ingredients skin care to look at your cosmetics
- Oils – Coconut oil, sweet almond oil, oil jojoba, olive oil and extra virgin argan oil are some of the best skin care ingredients. They are light oils that will not clog pores of the skin. They hydrate and protect the skin. Argan oil also has natural FPS action that makes it excellent as a sunscreen. You can use the oils in your hair and your face. Coconut oil can be used to nourish and moisturize dry, dry skin on the hands, feet, face, neck and almost the entire body. Olive oil can be mixed with a little brown sugar to form a natural exfoliant.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is present in most body lotions, hand and foot creams, cleansers, soaps and moisturizers. He clings to the water layers and attracts and binds moisture to the skin.
- Alpha and beta hydroxy acids- are alpha hydroxy acids, fruit acids such as lactic acid, malic acid and beta hydroxy etc. is mainly salicylic acid. Both types of acids exfoliate the skin by removing its dead layer and create a smoother surface composed of cells that are more hydrated.
- green tea set Much of the research is being conducted on the anti-aging effect of green tea on the skin. Green tea is fermented tea-containing more than 65% of EGCG or epigallocatechin gallate- a potent antioxidant. Many studies also suggest that green tea can control sebum production to prevent acne.
- / retinol This is a proven wrinkle control agent Vitamin A. Topical retinol can eliminate wrinkles caused by natural aging and can also stimulate collagen production. Retinol treated aged skin is also more likely to withstand skin ulcers and lesions. You also get a better look. Get detailed study on the best skin care ingredient here .
- Vitamin C- Our body can store up to 1500 mg of vitamin C, but during the period of illness or stress, which consumes most of it. In addition, the absorption of this vitamin is very low in the intestines and stomach; therefore, topical vitamin C can be used to eject fine lines and wrinkles. When this best skin care ingredient is used, look formulations containing stable derivatives of vitamin C that are easily absorbed through the skin. They should also easily be reconverted into active vitamin C and have at least 5% of concentration. Massage cream vitamin C morning and night for best results.
- Coenzyme Q10- enzyme CoQ10 has antioxidant properties and energizing effects that help reduce facial wrinkles. Many in vitro studies have shown that regular application of products for skin care with this coenzyme can reduce the damage of UV rays.
- Aloe Vera Many ancient cultures including Chinese, Romans, Greeks and Indians were not wrong in using this ingredient in their skin care formulations. Hundreds of studies have been conducted on Aloe Vera in skin care and have shown that the enzyme in bradykinase Aloe Vera can stop inflammatory actions caused by UV rays. Topical application of Aloe Vera can clean the skin and regenerate cells. Aloe also supplies the right amount of vitamins to stimulate blood circulation and allow detoxification. The compound of aloin in Aloe leaves helps absorb UV rays. It can also be used on the scalp to reduce dandruff and prevent hair loss. Aloe gel can also cure ringworm infections.
Now that you know what skin care ingredients to look for and which to avoid, choose products that contain the best skin care ingredients and save time, money and frustration caused by products that do not do they work.