Everyone loves time in the sun, but too much exposure to UV rays can cause sunburn. The skin becomes red, swollen and tender to the touch, and in severe cases, blistering and peeling of the skin may occur.
The sunburned area may also develop itching, scarring, freckles and dry skin. Other symptoms of sunburn include nausea, headache, chills, fatigue and in severe cases the person may find it difficult to speak. Cancer is a long-term affects of sunburn.
Someone suffering from severe sunburn needs to move to a cool place immediately and requires urgent medical attention. mild sunburn can be treated with certain home, such as the use of apple cider vinegar remedies.
Is apple cider vinegar good for treating sunburn?
- acts as an astringent that shrinks or constricts blood tissues, which in turn reduces inflammation caused by sunburn.
- balances the pH levels of burned skin and therefore balances the acidity and alkalinity of the skin to accelerate the healing process.
- has natural anti -. Inflammatory
- has many essential vitamins and minerals that help replenish lost nutrients.
- Some researchers believe that acts as a refreshing and moisturizing agent that causes the release of skin pent -. Heat until
- Some studies show that will soften the epidermis (sunburned areas) and therefore clears the skin care dead cells.
- acts as an antiseptic agent that kills germs and free from pain, discomfort, peeling and blistering after recording.
- Acetic acid and malic acid in apple cider vinegar helps relieve the symptoms of the common sunburn. The best
to dilute the vinegar apple cider before applying it to the skin to prevent any burning or itching is:
How to use apple cider vinegar for sunburn. Here are some effective methods that help get rid of sunburn and its symptoms.
1. The apple cider vinegar
- soak a clean cloth in ¼ cup apple cider vinegar ROR 3 minutes.
- Wring the cloth and place on the sunburned skin.
- leave to dry for a few minutes.
- Apply moisturizer or coconut oil on the skin.
- Or you can also add 2 parts cold water to 1 part cider vinegar and apply this mixture on the sunburn.
- . Note: Add 2 drops of lavender oil, 1 drop of peppermint oil and coconut oil in the previous process to facilitate peeling skin and itching
- Or simply apply pure apple cider vinegar directly on the skin with a cotton ball or washcloth, wait a while and then take a cold water bath.
- Follow these processes regularly.
2. Apple cider vinegar bath
- Add 1 cup apple cider vinegar in your bath and soak in it for a few minutes.
- have this bath about 2 to 3 times a week
- or mixture of 2 pieces of raw potato to extract their juice and mix with 2 cups apple cider vinegar.. Add this to your bath and soak in it for 15 -. 20 minutes
- apply stroke or sunburn all with a cotton after taking his bath
3. The apple cider vinegar in spray
- equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water is stirred and placed in a spray bottle.
- spray on the areas sunburned skin several times a day.
- Let dry, then apply moisturizer.
- Repeat this regularly.
4. Apple cider vinegar with lavender oil and Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has anti – inflammatory properties and healing of skin soothe skin. Lavender oil burn heals.
- Pierce vitamin E capsules 2 to squeeze the oil thereof.
- Add 1 teaspoon cider vinegar organic apple, lavender oil and 1/2 cup aloe vera gel.
- Leave for a few hours or overnight.
- Shake well and apply on the areas sunburned skin.
- massage gently for a few minutes and then leave for a few minutes to overnight (if applicable overnight).
- Refrigerate the remaining mixture to use regularly.
5. Apple cider vinegar with baking soda and peppermint oil
Sodium bicarbonate has an antiseptic property and balances the pH levels skin to reduce itching, irritation and inflammation caused by sunburn. Peppermint oil gives the skin a fresh and relaxing effect.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of baking soda and water, 1 to 2 teaspoons cider vinegar organic apple and 2 -. 3 drops of peppermint oil
- Apply this paste gently on sunburned areas.
- Wait about 5 -. 10 minutes and then wash and dry the skin before applying moisturizer
- Repeat once or twice a day.
6. Apple cider vinegar with baking soda and potato juice
potato is a starch content cools the skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and potato juice and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar diluted (diluted with water in a 1: 1).
- Apply on the burn and let stand for 10 -. 15 minutes
- wash it off once it has dried.
- Repeat once a day.
7. Apple cider vinegar with sodium Compressing bicarbonate
Sodium Bicarbonate soothes itchy skin.
- Combine 1/4 cup baking and apple cider vinegar baking soda and a few drops of lavender oil (or any other soothing essential oil).
- Apply this mixture on the burn with a cotton ball.
- let stand for a few minutes and repeat as necessary.
- Add 1/2 cup baking soda, 1 cup oats and 1 cup apple cider vinegar in your bathroom.
- dive into the bathroom for no more than 30 minutes.
- Then apply moisturizers such as coconut oil or aloe vera healing on the still wet skin.
8. The apple vinegar with herbs
This process is very effective in treating sunburn.
- Boil 1 cup water in a pan and add 2 tablespoons dried mint leaves, banana leaves and dried lavender flowers.
- Let it boil for a few minutes, turn off heat and let cool.
- Strain the liquid to discard the herbs.
- Then add the same amount of vinegar raw apple cider.
- Pour into a spray bottle and spray empty this on the sunburned skin as often as needed.
9. Apple cider vinegar with Aloe Vera Spray
In this appeal, the cold water provides initial relief, aloe vera gives you a feeling freshness and moisturizes the skin. Vinegar with quality fast evaporating helps release trapped heat from the deep tissues of the skin.
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar to 2 parts water to cool.
- Add a few tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel and poured into an empty spray bottle.
- spray on sunburn when necessary.
- spray on a cotton ball and apply if you have sunburn on his face.
- Repeat regularly.
10. Apple cider vinegar with yogurt
- Apply plain yogurt on the sunburn to give a cooling effect.
- Leave for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- wash the skin with cold water and then using a bath of vinegar, as explained in 2.
- the skin is dry and apply moisturizer.
11. Apple cider vinegar with olive oil
- equal amounts of olive oil and apple cider vinegar in a bowl Stir .
- Apply this on the sunburned, leave a few minutes and then rinse and apply moisturizer.
- can also be mixed with ascorbic acid this mixture for quick relief.
- follow this process regularly.
12. Apple cider vinegar with honey
Honey works well for treating sunburn and blisters.
- Mix equal amounts of raw honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Apply this mixture on the ampules of sunburn.
- Leave for a few minutes to get dry, and then wash it gently with water.
- follow this process regularly.
13. Apple cider vinegar with rose water
All these ingredients soothe the skin and helps reduce flaking.
- Mix 1/4 cup rose water, 1/2 cup aloe vera juice, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and 10 drops of lavender or peppermint oil.
- Store in a siphon bottle and apply to sunburn as often as necessary.
- or pour 2 cups of stroke more than 1 cup of dried rose petals or 2 cups of fresh rose petals. Cover with plastic lid and place in a cool dark place for at least a few weeks, mixing daily. Strain petals out applying water to sunburn.
- repeat this process regularly.
Tips and Precautions:
- Apply the remedies most frequently if the burns are serious.
- Always use cider vinegar raw, organic apple cider, unfiltered and unpasteurized.
- do a test first to make sure you are not allergic to stroke.
- Avoid application on open wounds or wounds. Also, they do not reach the eyes.
- We recommend using cold water (but not cold) in sunburn, as this would cause heat to push deeper into the layers of the skin, or would be shocked skin.
- Keep the splash of vinegar out of reach of children and pets.
- Be sure to consult your doctor immediately if you experience fever, chills or blisters after receiving sunburn.
Be sure to use these methods regularly without any interruption and consult your doctor if you have any problems or see any results.
Do you know any other remedy vinegar to treat sunburn? So, please share your experience with us.