For most smokers, it takes several attempts to quit. This is due to the fact that nicotine is highly addictive and smoking just one cigarette smoking sets another and another until smoking cigarettes on a multiple day. Quitting smoking can give you hundreds of health benefits ranging from fresher breath to better respiratory and circulatory health. Here are some effective home remedies to help quit smoking.
1. Sodium bicarbonate
A highly alkaline diet is the best way to stop smoking because it can also eliminate nicotine from your blood. You can easily make your system more alkaline by adding sodium bicarbonate in drinking water. This remedy will help curb nicotine cravings. Simply start the morning with a glass of warm water with baking soda dissolved in it. Repeat this remedy several times a day, especially after meals, until they are able to quit smoking. You can also rinse your mouth with tongue and baking soda to freshen and disinfect the mouth and avoid the urge to smoke a cigarette.
2. Apple cider vinegar
Like baking soda, vinegar organic apple cider can also make your system more alkaline and pull nicotine from your body. Drink a glass of warm water, ACV and honey every morning. If it is not too fond of the taste of apple cider vinegar can be mixed with some blackstrap molasses or juice. Honey is also a great remedy to stop smoking naturally because it reduces the need to smoke by eliminating dependence on one of the cigarettes.
3. The best foods to help quit smoking naturally
An alkaline diet is considered the best diet and home remedies to quit smoking. An alkaline diet ideal is one that is full of fruits, vegetables, legumes, green leafy vegetables and nuts and seeds. Also include lean proteins such as fatty fish, turkey and chicken. Eat plenty of olives to stabilize blood sugar and reduce cravings for unhealthy nicotine. Eat small, frequent to stabilize blood sugar like most smokers the craving when their blood sugar levels fall feel meals.
4. Distracted with chewing gum without sugar zero
Chewing gum is a proven home remedy to stop smoking cigarettes naturally. Opt for sugar-free varieties. You can also lick on some candy, mints or licorice. Try sticking a straw in your mouth, if that does not work. You can also use skin patches quit smoking that have helped millions of people quit their habit.
5. Herbal remedies to quit smoking
There are several herbal remedies that can be made a part of the home remedies to quit smoking fast. In fact;
- CoQ10 enzyme – enzyme CoQ10 helps protect the lungs and the heart of the disastrous effects of nicotine and also stimulates the brain so you can quit fast. Take 200 mg of CoQ10 daily.
- Lobelia – This herbal supplement to stop smoking suppresses the urge of the body of nicotine. Use this natural remedy to 3 times a day or whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Lobelia is readily available in pharmacies and health food stores.
- Oatstraw – This herbal remedy to stop smoking is readily available in whole food stores and pharmacies. It calms the nervous system when you are trying to quit snuff. It is available in tea, extract, tincture or capsule.
- nder – This is one of the best natural remedies you should use to quit smoking. Garlic helps to open up the lungs and improves breathing that could have been affected by smoking. Take one capsule daily or include raw or roasted garlic in your meals.
- Juniper berries – Chew 4-5 berries per day as part of the home remedies to quit smoking cigarettes. This detoxify your system and open the lungs.
6. Aromatherapy smoking cessation
Many essential oils and medicinal herbs can be used to quit smoking. black pepper and oil flower essential role both helps in detoxification of snuff. Other essential oils include orange, lime and lemon and grapefruit that can be applied to pulse points or used in diffusers for your room smell fresh. You can also open the bottles of these essential oils and take a breath when the urge to smoke hits you. If your room, car and home smelling cigar smoke, sprinkle a little baking soda around, and discard all used ashtrays. This is an essential part of the home remedies that can help detox your snuff.
7. Homeopathic remedies to quit smoking
Seek help from a homeopath when using homeopathic remedies to quit smoking. However, the following remedies also can be used safely and effectively:
- tabacum -This is extracted from the plant of snuff and helps curb cravings.
- Nux – This is an essential stop smoking naturally medicine. It is derived from strychnine, a neurotransmitter and can help prevent symptoms of nicotine withdrawal.
- Carbo vegetablis -This is derived from coal ash and birch wood. You can instill a sense of calm in smokers who try to quit smoking.
Many Bach flowers are also available that can instill a sense of peace and calm when trying to quit smoking cigarettes.
8. Smoking coup
This technique quit smoking need to experience withdrawal symptoms that can last for days. No medication will be used; rather, they just quit. You should try to minimize stress in the week following the action out. Meditate, exercise, eat healthy and contemplate during this period. Practice making statements like “all I need is here” you .All these things can help support this arduous journey.
hope these 8 best remedies to stop smoking helps out!