inflammation or swelling with a loose appearance is common in the adult population. As we age, tissues and muscles around the eyes or loosen SAG and appear as bags or packages. Sometimes, the fluid can also accumulate in the lower eyelid or fat that is usually present under the skin around the eye builds up in the region causing the appearance of bags under the eyes. The usual reasons for under-eye bags and dark circles have no impact on health. Sometimes, however, the swelling is caused by lack of sleep, sleep disorders, and accumulation of fluid in the breast, stress and worry. In the latter case, the only cure for bags under the eyes would carry out breathing exercises regularly to clear the sinuses and stimulate the brain and contain stress. In the case of the former, several home remedies for bags under the eyes and dark circles they have proven effective. You can also make an eye cream DIY bag which we will discuss shortly.
1. Keep fresh eyes
- can be used cold cucumber slices or thin slices of Potato as a remedy swollen eyes morning.
- can also put two spoons in the fridge and once they are cold, put back their eyes closed until they reach room temperature. (On the other hand, continue to apply the backs of chilled spoons over closed eyes every few seconds until spoons come to room temperature). If you are not satisfied with the result, pop spoons in the fridge and repeat the process again.
- Another foolproof bags under the eyes remedy is cooled tea prepared placed over closed eyes for a few minutes. Repeat this remedy several times a day until you see results.
- Wash your face with cold water instead of hot water as soon as they wake up. This is one of effective in treating eye bags that costs almost nothing DIY.
- can also rub some cold milk under the eyes with a cotton ball after washing your face and leave for about 15 minutes. Wash and see the swelling is reduced. Repeat for as many days as needed (usually 4 to 5) and see effective results. cold water and a few drops of milk are effective tools under my belt and easy DIY and cheaper treated eye bags without spending money.
- dabbing saline water and leave for ten minutes is also an effective DIY in treating eye bags
2. Use next DIY eye cream bag
Commercially, many remedies eyes swollen from the morning are available, but become expensive and in most cases ineffective. It would be best to use a DIY eye cream that has reliable ingredients and are obtained hygienically.
- mix thoroughly 50 ml of coconut oil with 5 ml of vitamin E and freeze oil. Use this easy DIY eye cream regularly in small amounts to soothe and reduce puffiness under the eyes.
- also can be mixed 30 ml of vaseline, 30 ml of cocoa butter and 30 ml coconut oil and heat gently stirring until all three components are mixed all right.
- can even use aloe vera gel as is or with some vitamin E oil to make DIY eye cream bag. This is an effective treatment for bags under the eyes of men and women remedy.
3. Drink tons of water
Under eye bags are caused men more or less for the same reasons as those caused in women. Water retention or eating foods high in sodium is one of the main causes of bags under the eyes. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water can help eliminate and prevent sodium retention. This is the best way to reduce eye bags.
4. Avoid processed snacks and alcohol
are filled snacks processed unhealthy ingredients (especially sodium) leading to fluid retention. So avoid this kind of snacks and replace them with healthier options such as carrot sticks, nuts, fruits, etc., to prevent bags under the eyes. Also excessive alcohol consumption dehydrates the skin, a look bloated and puffy. So avoid eating at least 2 hours before bedtime.
5. Get some exercise
Exercise helps prevent fluid retention and improves circulation. Do some yoga postures as head stand or shoulder stand that increase blood circulation to the face and head thereby reducing under eye puffiness and swelling. This is one of the easiest and most effective remedies eye bag.
6. Get enough sleep
You may want to consider changing the pillow to see if it improves your sleep because lack of sleep is one of the most common causes of bags under the eyes. Change the position in which you sleep, either by changing places or move your bed. Get adequate rest and see if you still have puffy eyes in the morning. If you do, look at all the other causes listed here and consult a doctor.
7. Keep your allergies under control
Another common reason behind swollen eyes is allergies. Pollen, dust and pet hair can lead to infections of the upper respiratory tract and can also cause swelling of puffy eyes. So talk to a doctor about medication for seasonal allergies to keep these in check. Consider using a filter to purify the air. Wash bedding and sleepwear occasionally to keep allergens at bay.
8. Exfoliate your skin with baking soda
There is no scientific evidence, but many people believe that skin exfoliation with baking soda is an excellent remedy puffy eyes. You can use a mask preparation DIY sodium bicarbonate to promote the health of the face, keeping the pores clean. This remedy also helps fight acne and pimples while allowing the skin to release toxins and accumulated liquids. Be careful not to apply baking soda near the eyes and make sure it does not enter the eyes. If you do, wash your eyes with cold water.
Some other causes of wide eyes are bad thyroid gland functioning and hereditary factors. What maybe the reason, try one or more of the above-mentioned home remedies to get relief, but also works on the balance of thyroid hormones and stay away from allergens. There is also a surgery to remove bags under the eyes, but can be expensive. Other tested for puffy eyes in the morning remedies include avoiding nicotine and at night, cleaning your face before going to bed and use an effective cream UV protection when you step out in the sun.