The following seven warning signs should alert you that your bones are thinning so be vigilant! History of one or more fractures in the previous two years due to situations that were not insensitive enough to perform such fracture. The surprising aspect is that only an insignificant blow, right or blow can cause severe fracture or break.
The following seven warning signs should alert you that your bones are thinning so be vigilant!
- History of one or more fractures in the previous two years due to situations that were not insensitive enough to perform such fracture. The surprising aspect is that only an insignificant blow, right or blow can cause severe fracture or break. As a matter of fact a fracture of this type is a warning indicator that your bones have begun to show signs of osteoporosis and unless security measures, such as increasing intake of calcium and vitamin D, are taken in addition to a well-balanced diet and regular exercise extensive exploration .DXA – a specialized type of x-ray is used for the purpose of measuring the amount of calcium and other minerals responsible for hardening of the bones
- Naturally, a slender body framed individuals. thin and undersized bones or those with fragile body frames are likely to accumulate osteoporosis early. Such people should take the following steps:
- Exercise Strength training
- exercises impact
- Eat a diet that is nutritionally balanced
- Take supplements containing calcium, magnesium and vitamin D
- intake of corticosteroids for the treatment of autoimmune disease : chronic intake of corticosteroids for an autoimmune disease causes osteoporosis is out of calcium, vitamin D and other essential nutrients from the bones.
- Taking thyroid hormones for treating low thyroid unleashes loss trouncing high levels of bone. In such cases it is likely to advise a bone density study shortly after leaving corticosteroids to ensure that patients have the essential bone mass to withstand the effects of corticosteroids health professional. Sometimes the doctor may even ask the patient for analysis of calcium in 24-hour urine test addition of vitamin D to assess the level of bone density. Radiographs of the spine may also request, in order to rule out fractures in miniature.
- Smokers are at risk of osteoporosis unless and until you give it up forever.
- intake of two or more pins alcoholic drinks per day for quite some time is enough to cause leakage of calcium, magnesium and other essential minerals from the bones.
- those who do not drink milk because of lactose intolerance (or some other reason) are likely to be at risk of brittle bones
[Read: improve bone density foods ]
unequal to many other ailments, osteoporosis does not manifest any symptoms awaiting a fracture; That is why it is known as the silent disease. Regular physical activity is the most valuable to amplify bone density and fracture stay away. Indulgence in weight lifting exercise, along with weight resistance is the best way to cheer up bone density and slow bone loss.
These work outs that put pressure on bones help make calcium deposits and bone formation wake cells.
Treatment of bone thinning
All the above activities increase bone strength and muscle. Moreover, functional spending time in the air and the sun together with a well-balanced, clean, refreshing and pollution-free diet are the best ways to end a thinning of the bones.