you would have never thought much about her blood type before. This is not something that is going to hit until it begins to affect your health.
Read the following seven facts about your blood type that will surprise you:
- The foods you should eat depends IT nutritional requirements are different for different types of blood. Blood group O is associated with gastric problems. These people require a high protein diet. A blood group should have foods high in vitamin C because of a sensitive immune system. The B blood group should not have transfat. They produce too much of the stress hormone cortisol. The AB blood group produce very less stomach acid. They must work on increasing it.
- Your personality depends on IT people with blood group A are kind and compassionate. The B blood group is friendly and outgoing. Those with O are practical, organized and worry too much.
- fertility is affected too- people with blood type O are more infertile.
- may lead to an excess of anger and stress people with blood group A are more stressed due to excess cortisol. Those with O are angrier.
- may affect the amount of belly fat as well type A programs have a hard time losing belly fat due to acid reflux, bloating, indigestion and diabetes risk.
- They can affect mating processing Rh + ve people do not have any problem. But Rh + ve -ve and mating can have serious complications-inclusing child’s death.
- It can save your life when a blood transfusion is needed, knowing your blood type is the most important. Have any other injected blood in your body can be fatal.
Other sources linked in the article David Wolfe:
The 7 Interesting Facts you need to know about your blood type! first appeared in Healthy Food Star .