This is a list of some homemade beauty tips DIY using ingredients directly from your kitchen. They are perfect all natural ways to get perfect skin and hair without spending a lot of money.
DIY beauty Hacks
1. Tea bags dark circle
tea bag is an effective natural remedy for puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. The tannic acid in black tea reduces inflammation and relieves the skin around the eyes.
- Simply soak a tea bag in hot water.
- Cool the tea bag in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Remove the tea bags from the fridge, he leaned back and place a tea bag over each eye.
- Keep your head tilted back and eyes closed. Leave the tea bags on your eyes for 10 to 20 minutes.
- For best results, repeat this process every week.
2. Coconut oil for hydration lip
lips you become cracked for a number of reasons, from the time of excessive licking. The solution is to use this DIY method to hydrate and moisturize lips. Coconut oil restores the lipid layer of the skin and is also anti-inflammatory.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- 1 tablespoon organic.
- beeswax 1 tablespoon grated.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
In a small saucepan, melt the beeswax halfway then add coconut oil, honey and olive oil. . After everything is melted, stir and pour into a small bowl and apply to lips all day or as needed.
3. avocado mask
avocado is loaded vitamin E, healthy fats and antioxidants to help keep skin smooth.Vitamin E may help cell regeneration and make your skin feel soft.
- Simply mash the avocado in a small bowl and combine with 2 tablespoons honey and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- apply to the face. (Be careful around the eyes).
- Let stand in the face for about 20 minutes.
Follow your favorite moisturizer.
4. apple cider vinegar and rose water for acne
apple cider vinegar is antibacterial and get rid of the pimple and bacteria that cause acne. It also has astringent properties that will drain the oil into your skin. rose water makes your skin feel soft and smooth.
- Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and rose water .-
- Dip a cotton ball in this natural skin toner cleansing and toning your face.
This natural skin toner absorbs excess oil from the surface of oily skin, gets rid of waste and dirt, leaving skin clean and shiny, acne free.
5. Olive oil for dry and damaged hair
olive oil has been used for a long time for hair and skin moisturizer. Nourishes and strengthens dry, damaged hair. It can be mixed with other ingredients like avocado or banana,
- Job 3 tablespoons olive oil in the hot and humid from root to tip hair.
- cover hair with a shower cap and leave for 20 minutes, then rinse.
6. Sugar and coconut oil for exfoliation
It is important to exfoliate the skin forever. When new skin forms on the inner layer of the skin, old skin is pushed to the outer surface. Some of the old skin cells flaking, but some of them can stay, making your skin dull and rough. exfoliation gets rid of dead skin.
- half cup of brown sugar mixed with 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Spread the mixture all over the body in circular motions.
- Rinse and apply your favorite lotion.
This will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.