excessive tension of the muscles leads to prolonged fatigue, tiredness and pain. It is the last thing you want happening when you are determined to build some muscles. However, due to excessive stress, you are forced to relax the muscles as they can not do strenuous exercise longer. Such a scenario is very often in performing abdominal exercises.
Ab exercises require tremendous energy and when the abdominals are working hard and often tend to cramp. It becomes difficult to perform this type of exercise for longer periods of time. This is a minor setback for people who are interested in building fast abs. But there are alternatives to crunches and other intense exercises that can help build abs without straining muscles.
floor exercises or carpet floor exercises can act as perfect alternatives for abdominal and their variations. When the abdominal muscles, shoulders, neck and lower back become deformed due to abdominal or other intense ab exercises you can perform abdominal floor exercises. These are simple exercises designed to work the abdominal muscles without putting much burden on your core. Moreover, efficacy is not compromised or lost mode. You can still get amazing results by performing abdominal floor exercises.
Advantages of floor exercises ab
No equipment necessary: All you need to perform these exercises is a floor mat and nothing else. If the soil is soft enough (wooden floor), it is not necessary even a mat. No need for a gym or equipment to carry out these exercises and then to get results.
crunches demand brute force and effort so that an individual can not make them intensely or regularly for long periods without breaks. While performing floor exercises for the abs, the pressure applied at its core is comparatively lower. Because of this, you can perform on a regular basis, without thinking about injuries and stress.
offers something different:
How long can a person perform abdominal alone without getting bored? Even if boredom is not a factor, how long can a person the benefit of the same exercise? the science of training has always argued that changes should be included in each exercise regimen. Variations offer something different, and work different muscles in various ways. For example, performing crunches abs will get smooth, but unchanged as crunches, sit cross long arm and pocket knife, you can not have an equally strong upper core. Variations add a new dimension and greater benefits for their exercises.
floor exercises for best abs
There are countless floor exercises for abs that are easy to implement and at the same time are quite effective. Best of floor abdominal exercises is that you can improvise and come up with different exercises and variations. In addition, abdominal floor exercises allow you to work the spine as well. This is because you lie on the flat floor that not only increases strength but also straightens the spine while exercising. Some of the best floor exercises for abs are listed below:
1. The bicycle:
Lie down on the floor with his back and limbs resting on the mat
Place fingers on his temple and lift your head up, while the back remains stuck to the canvas
.. now, lift both legs until they are at an angle of 45 degrees to the ground.
starts to rotate your legs in a circular motion as if you are selling a cycle.
Keep doing this for 30 seconds. This represents a whole.
Making four to five sets with a break of 30 seconds between each, it would be ideal.
Increase or decrease the number of games according to their ability to perform.
2. Spiderman board:
- Get into a plank position on the mat. Push the left leg sideways.
- This has to be done as if kicking something with his knee.
- The knee should be parallel to the ground and you have to reach a point above the hip.
- Hold for three seconds and then return to the original position.
- do the same with the right leg.
- The key here is to maintain stability and perfect balance without tilting your body.
- 10 kicks on each side represents a set. Five games are ideal for beginners.
3. The Hundred:
- Lie on the mat with common legs and rest.
- Your palms should face down.
- Now, raise your legs together as high as possible without the support of their hands.
- Once the legs reach the highest point and are stable, raise your hands and place them perpendicular to the floor.
- Now pumping hands vigorously from the point perpendicular to the parallel point on the ground.
- Make sure you breathe deeply while performing this exercise.
- In addition, your head should not rest on the floor, chin should be curled to her chest.
- 20 vigorous movements represents a whole; three or four series are ideal.
- Be sure to take breaks, as it is an exhausting exercise.
4. front leg raise Arm:
- Start with sitting on the tatami.
- knees should be located within the hips and arms should be placed inside your shoulders.
- Lift your left leg as if it were an extension of the spine or torso.
- At the same time, raise your right hand extending above his head.
- Now, the left leg and right hand parallel to the ground.
- Hold for five seconds and return to starting position.
- Repeat the same with the other leg and hand.
- Make sure you choose only the alternate members.
- 10 on each leg raises and shows a set in five series are suitable
5. ballet rotation:
This is one of the best floor exercises for women. Not only strengthens the core, but also twists his torso, hips, lower back and provides a section of the spine. It also facilitates a better flexibility of the lumbar area.
- Sit on the floor with outstretched legs and joints, resting.
- His upper body has to go back 45 degrees from the hips.
- Support your upper body resting on his elbows.
- Now, stretch the left hand high over his ear above his head.
- Without changing the shape of your lower body.
- Back to his upper body in the opposite direction to the raised hand (right side).
- stretch as much as possible, but make sure your bottom is glued to the floor.
- How to return to its original position after holding for five seconds.
- do the same with the other hand.
- 20 sections for each hand continuously will give you great results.
6. Single Leg Stretch:
This is one of the, for soils with several beneficial abdominal exercises more effective. It can also be termed as one of the best exercises lower leg as well, as it not only works the abdominal muscles, but also extends to the hamstrings, thighs and lower back, as well.
- Lie on the mat with your chin to your chest curling.
- Raise both legs 12 inches above the ground.
- should be a small gap between each leg.
- Now bend the left leg and place it against his chest.
- Place your hands on your knees and pressed to your chest, helping them.
- Make sure your entire core and right leg are stable and balanced.
- Hold for 10 seconds and return to its original position.
- do the same with the other leg.
- continuous leg 20 on each leg extends would suffice.
7. Low wiper exercise
This is a very difficult exercise. Although there is no possibility of injury, it is the execution that is a bit on the harder side. This is one of the best abdominal exercises floor working throughout the body and strengthens its core to the fullest.
- exercise floor cleaner is basically cleaning the floor with your legs.
- Stretch your arms sideways and keep together, straight legs resting on the ground.
- His body is placed in a ‘T’ in posture.
- Now lift your legs a few inches off the floor.
- Use your upper body as a foundation upon which you can start cleaning.
- Without touching the floor without bending your legs, use your hips and lower back to swing their common legs to reach the left side of his body, according to the hips.
- Go back to the original position and turn to the right side.
not exercise break, there must be continuity in the performance of it. Eight to 10 full wipes from left to right are ideal for beginners.
There is a misconception that only the hard core crunches done with high intensity can work well abdominal muscles. There are many exercises that can replace soil easily abdominal intense. Each time you feel exhausted because crunches, and your body will not let you do more, you can always opt for floor exercises for abs. mat exercises can completely replace crunches if the emphasis is solely on core strength. The only drawback with floor exercises for abs is not going to get the massive ABS. However, they are fun intensity, low and have large internal benefits, as a whole and also cause fewer injuries. So roll that mat and get rolling!
Madhavi is a senior editor UrbanWired with deep love and passion for all things health, wellness, fitness and fashion. She is a graduate of expertise in human resources management, but fell for a healthy life. Considering how the people were not informed about personal health, fitness and fashion; she felt compelled to educate, enlighten and entertain the average Joe and Jane worldwide.