icing skin is one of the most popular rituals of modern beauty and contributes to the better appearance of the skin. Beauty experts have long used this therapy treatments in spas and skin care, thanks to its wide range of benefits.
Korean women are known for their detailed beauty rituals and icing of the skin is a common technique in their treatment of skin care.
Health experts believe that icing of the skin is capable of:
- Updates the face
- Avoid formation of wrinkles
- fight acne and blemishes
- improves blood circulation and give the skin a healthy appearance
we have listed more benefits of this morning and the ritual afternoon:
1. softer skin
icing skin taut skin and reduces pores dilated unclog pores that look larger because excess sebum and debris. skin tones face icing of the skin and makes it look smooth.
2. Pore First
icing skin toner skin is a cheap and works very well when applied before makeup. Minimizes pores under makeup, and the foundation looks smooth and flawless. Try ice to the face and then apply the primer.
3. Improves circulation
icing skin improves blood circulation. Ice constricts blood vessels and less blood going to the skin surface. This is very good in cases of inflammation or swelling. The body responds to cold treatment and send an increased flow of warm blood to the treated area.
4. Great for puffy eyes
icing skin reduces swelling and therefore reduces bags under the eyes.
5. Wrinkle Buster
Icing alleviates signs of wrinkles and delays the creation of new wrinkles.
6. Spots control
icing skin reduces swelling and redness, which is ideal for pimples. Ice also relieves irritation.
Applying the technique of icing skin once a new pimple inflammation seen and will slow down. This will help reduce the size and number of spots. Keep a bucket of ice on acne for several seconds, or until it feels a little numb. Repeat technique every two nights.
icing skin does not require any special effort. Do it in the morning and / or evening. Follow these instructions:
1. First, clean the face thoroughly.
2. Wrap one or two ice cubes in cheesecloth or other soft cloth.
3. When the ice begins to melt and dampens the fabric, applied to the face.
4. Holding it in different areas of the face for 1-2 minutes.
5. Move the ice gently with circular movements. Go along the chin and jaw line, cheeks, and along the forehead and nose. Take special care to the area under the eyes.
6. Finish with toner, acne treatment or moisturizer.
- icing skin often applied uncovered ice cubes. If that’s your choice, so be sure to wear gloves because it will not be able to keep the ice for a long time if you do it with bare hands.
- Do not worry if you can not use ice directly on the skin. The same effect can be achieved when holding cubes with a soft cloth.
- If you still decide to use naked ice, do not apply it directly from the freezer as it can break the capillaries beneath the skin.
- Avoid using ice if you have already broken capillaries and not use it for a long time.
- Discontinue if you feel uncomfortable. Icing should not be applied for more than 15 minutes.
- For best results, add lemon arrived, rose water, green tea, cucumber, chamomile tea, and other ingredients to the skin to water ice cubes, depending on their type skin.