I have done.
And I’m willing to bet that 99% of people I know have as well.
What I’m talking about is the use of a microwave to heat food.
is amazing how at the touch of a button, you can create a hot meal made quickly. I get the charm of the ease of use of a microwave – it is simple and fast
But have you ever wondered how a microwave oven works? What makes the food? How can you get hot so fast?
First, check out this video and see exactly how a microwave oven works.
have been made
Many studies, demonstrating the dangers of using a microwave oven to heat food.
Now let’s take a look at 5 reasons why worrying should stop using microwave … from now.
1. Microwave ZAP nutrients
- The process of heating food in the microwave changes the molecular structure of food and nutrient content decreases.
- Even if you start with a fresh, nutritious and healthy food, once the food is heated, it becomes substances that your body has difficulty processing.
2. Destroy microwave breast milk and B-12
- Heat the milk in the microwave can lead to increased growth of harmful bacteria.
- Breast milk is heated to high temperatures is 18 times more likely to contain E. coli.
- When the microwave foods such as beef, pork, or milk, leading to a reduction of 30-40 percent in vitamin B-12. This significant loss of B-12 reduces promoting nerve, blood cells and DNA health in your body.
3. Create carcinogens
- Plastic containers used for heating food often contain harmful chemicals and toxins. The heat releases these chemicals, such as BPA, benzene, toluene and polyethylene, into your food products. By eating foods heated, these dangerous toxins ingested!
- plastic + food + microwave = carcinogens
4. Microwaves can change the composition of their blood
- Your cells red blood may decrease when heated milk and vegetables are consumed.
- Your white blood cells and increased cholesterol when microwaved foods are consumed.
5. Microwaves can affect your heart and health
- radiation is emitted by a microwave oven when it is in use and can affect immediately and substantially your heart rate and heart rate variability.
- People exposed to high levels of microwave radiation have reported experiencing the following symptoms:
- insomnia, sleep disturbances, night sweats
- Weakened immune system
- cognitive impairment
- Swollen lymph nodes
- eye problems and vision
- Loss of appetite
- extreme thirst
- frequent urination
These five reasons are enough to scare you away from using a microwave! Studies show clear evidence that microwave food is extremely dangerous to your health.
Watch this video to learn even more about the dangers of keeping a microwave in your kitchen.
Given the microwaves are present in 90% of households in the United States, the damage they are causing is widespread!
now share this article with your family and friends.