do not want pearly white teeth? Yellow teeth are a real shame, a dent in the personality of another safely. Whether you have lost the whiteness of your teeth due to excessive consumption of tea and coffee, smoking or snuff or due to aging, it is always possible to bring back its whiteness. However, you should also remember one thing that the outer layer of our tooth enamel still wear exposing the underlying yellow layer called dentin. Once you have converted teeth yellow in white, it should be careful not to get yellow again. To whiten teeth over and over again can lead them to become translucent or even blue. So keep your teeth so you can smile with confidence at all times! Here are some home remedies proven and very effective to whiten your yellow teeth. Take the help of these remedies and then not take good care of them so they do not need to opt for remedies again.
1. Use basil in various ways and say goodbye to yellow teeth
basil herb is generally good for your overall health. What is interesting is that they are also good for healthy teeth and white. The use of oral care basil not only gives her the much needed sparkling yellow teeth but also protect against many dental problems like pyorrhea or gum bleeding. There are many ways in which the Ayurveda suggests using basil leaves to yellow teeth. Here are some of them.
Ways to use basil yellow teeth
powder homemade tooth basil
Take fresh basil leaves and leave them in the shade to dry. Once the basil leaves are completely dried, ground into a powder out of them. Use this powder to brush your teeth. You can use your fingers to rub the teeth with this powder basil or you can even mix the powder with your regular toothpaste and use it that way.
Basil- mask orange sticky teeth
- fresh basil leaves 7-8
- dry powder 2 teaspoons orange peel-
- take fresh basil leaves and crush to get your pasta .
- Add the orange peel powder with crushed basil leaves and mix well.
- Apply this paste on the teeth.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes.
- wash with water.
toothpaste Basil- mustard oil
- basil leaves 8-10
- -1 ½ teaspoon mustard oil
- Shred the basil leaves to get your pasta.
- Mix basil paste with mustard oil well.
- Use this as your toothpaste to get white teeth.
2. Use certain branches of trees to whiten your teeth
This is an old age tradition still followed in some parts of India and neighboring countries. Ayurveda speaks of certain trees that have certain astringent and other properties that can give you white teeth and always when they are used regularly. The branches of these trees are used for brushing teeth. And how? You have to take a tender (not too soft and not too hard) branch of the tree of its branch. This should be the length of a standard toothbrush. This branch Wash thoroughly with clean water. Now holding one end of the stick with your hands, put the other end of the branch in the mouth and chew slowly. Within minutes, the end of the branch that is chewing be dispersed and the fibers could come out of it. If you take it out of your mouth, you will see that it looks like a brush, but a brute. This is your natural tooth brush. Use this fibrous to twig to brush your teeth for at least 15-20 minutes. Now discard this branch and use a new one next time. Now the big question is – what trees looking to get these branches? Here is the list of those trees.
- Babool tree (Acacia arabica) – Babul tree is one of the friendliest trees tooth. Its extract is used in many toothpastes herbal also commercially available on the market. This tannin tree twigs Babul is the component that will make your teeth whiter yellow.
- Banyan tree (Ficus religiosa) -. The natural astringent present in the roots of banyan trees that hang in the air from above the tree top- their pearly white
- neem (Azadirachtha indica) -. Not only astringent, neem tree twigs also have antiseptic properties that can treat and cure bad breath tooth decay and cavities, in addition to his white teeth
or loamy teeth
3.Learn and make the oil pulling pearly white teeth get in the bonus
Yes, a perk- white teeth when you pull orally oil! Oil pulling is an Ayurvedic technique to achieve good health in general and for curing not one or two but a variety of diseases including joint pain, arthritis, migraine, sinusitis, skin diseases including eczema and other allergies. And when it comes to improve, you can improve eyesight, mental clarity, hair growth, digestion and the thing you seek – the whiteness of your teeth. Not only bright teeth get when you pull oil, but also removes the elimination of bacteria, plaque and gingivitis, all to achieve a brilliant happy healthy mouth! The oil used to swish your mouth with strip bacteria, parasites and other toxins from the teeth and mucous membranes. So how do oil pulling? It’s very simple, very simple to do.
How do oil pulling?
One tablespoon of oil (cold pressed organic oil). You can choose from the following list:
- Sesame oil; or
- coconut; or
- Olive oil.
You need to do oil pulling early in the morning just after waking and still has not been brushing teeth or eating something.
- Take the oil in your mouth.
- Swish your mouth with this oil. Do with efforts to put energy.
- Pull the oil through the teeth.
- pull it from side to side.
- Keep doing this for at least 15-20 minutes a day.
Initially, 15-20 minutes might look a little more for you. However, once you start to do oil pulling and a minute or two crosses, you no longer feel it as tedious as you thought it was. In a couple of days, you are just feeling comfortable with the whole process. Within two weeks, you start to feel the health benefits that drive oil will bring to you. And yes, yellow teeth become white and is a “positive side effect” of throwing the oil!
4. Use the folk remedy of baking soda, but carefully
Sodium bicarbonate has been used for centuries to whiten yellow teeth. And this is effective, very effective! But you should also know the drawback of using baking soda on teeth. Baking abrasive nature of sodium can wear down the enamel of the teeth. But this abrasiveness of sodium bicarbonate is useful in removing stains present, and the plate teeth. If you use lemon juice with baking soda, it leads further down teeth as citric acid in the lemon juice unlocks some of the calcium in the enamel to whiten teeth both somewhat more. While baking soda can whiten your teeth instantly, long-term use can be harmful to tooth enamel. If, however, you decide to use baking soda as a remedy for yellow teeth, make a paste with soda, lemon soda and salt mixture
- Baking soda and a pinch
- Sal- a pinch
- lemon zumo- few drops
- Mix baking soda, salt and lemon juice to a paste of similar consistency.
- brushing teeth with this mixture.
- Then you can brush your teeth again with regular toothpaste, only to correct the taste of your mouth.
Use this remedy once or twice a week, preferably when the process of whitening yellow teeth starts. It is not advisable to use this remedy for more than a couple of weeks when you use it for one or two days a week.
5. fruits and vegetables vitamin C loaded can give you white teeth
Citrus fruits, as well as those who have a lot of vitamin C in them can also help you get rid of your yellow teeth. They have whitening effect on the teeth. Therefore, use strawberries, tomatoes, amla (gooseberry), orange and lemon most effective teeth whitening and get glowing whiteness. Grate, rub, take your juice, whatever you do, do not just come in contact with the yellow teeth.
- Cut a strawberry in two pieces. Take one half and sprinkle a little baking soda to it. Rubbing the teeth with this. It is possible to avoid the use of baking soda and rub with natural strawberry instead. Malic acid in strawberries with its astringent properties give your pearly teeth.
- Crush strawberries and squeeze to extract juice. T Apply juice on teeth and wash after a minute or two. You can also use the pulp for this purpose. Always brush your teeth with normal pulp after use strawberries in them.
- Before going to sleep at night, take an orange peel and rub this on your teeth.
- Take a lemon peel and rub it on your teeth no more than ½ to 1 minute. Rinse with water.
- Take a teaspoon of lemon juice and mix with 1 teaspoon of water. Brushing teeth with it. Rinse with water and brush with your regular toothpaste. Never use undiluted lemon juice. Always dilute it with water before applying it to the teeth. It is high acid content of lemon can seriously damage your enamel toot and calcium in it. Do not use the lemon more than twice a week if you want to keep your enamel also with the whiteness of your teeth.
and the Super tip: do not forget the daily regimen of cleanliness to prevent sparkling white teeth are kept!
Image Credit: Flickr by greggoconnell