in Beauty Tips
20 September, 2016
A tight schedule, stress and sleep deficit can leave mom all feeling (and looking) less than fabulous. We can fix it!
- A palette of eyeshadow (only two tones are required) is a must. Apply the nude tone throughout the eyelid and brow bone. Take the midtone and apply it to the crease of the eye, from the center to the outer corner, and mixing.
- Protect your skin and cover imperfections using an oil-free cream BB for a couple, dull complexion. Mix with clean fingers.
- A brown eye liner pencil is your best friend. They use it to line the bottom and the top of the eyes by definition. It can also be used to fill in brows with short, feathery strokes.
- mask tabs can be taken right from the impressive plain in just a few strokes. Apply a layer or two, from the roots of the lashes, and then move the wand across the borders.
- For a youthful glow, use a powder blush that is easy to combine and build. Smiling naturally and apply it sparingly (you can always add another layer if it is too pale) to the apples of your cheeks, using a large blush brush. Then slide up toward your ear. Finally, choose a neutral lip pencil for natural looking finish. Lightly wipe his lips with a tissue and apply another layer.