the benefits of white mulberry ( Morus alba ) have been well documented (literally) for several thousand years. Native to Asia, the white mulberry has been introduced successfully in countries around the world.
is good for humans and livestock with versatile uses. Since the whole plant (roots, bark, leaves and fruit) is useful, no part has to be wasted!
calling it a “mountain” is technically incorrect as white mulberry tree can reach 70 feet tall! It is definitely a tree and all that real estate, which is a good thing. Mulberry more compounds to use and enjoy!
discussed extensively in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with respect to the health of blood, white mulberry is as effective as a holistic remedy in our modern world.
lower in sugar than other berries, it is not short on nutrition. Full of fiber, protein and antioxidants, berries have a flavor reminiscent of fresh figs (one of my favorite fruits), Blackberries resemble in appearance, and have a texture similar to raisins.
There are plenty of berries in your local market to choose which probably easier to find and perhaps cheaper to buy but the benefits of white mulberries have an advantage over their competition.
Why you should care about the benefits of white Moras
1. controls blood sugar: several studies have focused on the antidiabetic effects of mulberry trees. They contain a compound identified as 1-deoxynojirimycin (DNJ) which researchers believe closed the digestion of sugar your body. That does not make cells because blushed like other waste products “”.
Indeed, it is so good that you should tell your doctor if you plan on adding mulberry benefits to your diet. It can lower your glucose levels too low to be sure if you are already taking medication for the disease.
2. Provide powerful nutrition One of the best aspects of the white mulberry is vegetarian protein content. Even the leaves are rich in polyphenols, flavonoids, vitamins and minerals that have strong antioxidant effects. Fruits are a good source of quercetin.
Having a strong focus on a nutritious diet is essential for all people in all ages
. If you already have health risks associated with diabetes, heart disease or cancer – it is much more critical for you. Adding foods such as white mulberries is one of many ways to improve your diet plan and start to feel better from the inside out.
3. The arterial hardening fight: White mulberry seems to be effective in reducing arterial plaque buildup leading to the atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). The plaque that accumulates is caused by excess “bad” cholesterol LDL and once the process starts, you can climb faster than one might imagine.
Healthy fats are important for the whole body. However, the typical Western diet is full of dangerously unhealthy fats that damage the heart, brain, liver and metabolism. Experts agree that diet can affect up to 80% of their health (good or bad). It is the single biggest change you can make to protect your organs and internal functions.
4. Reduce the “bad” Naturally cholesterol When it comes to cholesterol, it is important to note that not all forms of this substance are equal. High levels of low density lipoprotein (LDL) is dangerous for the heart, such as high triglycerides. white mulberry has proved effective in several studies in reducing bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
Anything to help reduce these numbers naturally without prescription drugs (statins) is a victory! There are debates about the numbers to fight for cholesterol values. Scientists and doctors now understand the importance of cholesterol to the health of your vital organs (especially the brain). The “right” cholesterol is the key.
5. raises “good” cholesterol naturally: Just as you do not want LDL readings that are too high, you do not want high-density lipoprotein (HDL) that are too low . In a study of India, the benefits of mulberry significantly affected these numbers in the positive sense.
When you select healthy fats such as fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sardines), coconut oil, olive oil, avocado, eggs, seeds and nuts is a form of “feed” their bodies what they need without overwhelming them with junk. These foods are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and its entrails crave without the problems that clog arteries obtained with processed and fast foods.
Other conditions that may benefit from mulberry compounds are inflammation , neurodegenerative diseases, infections, constipation, intestinal parasites, and cancer. As further studies are conducted to determine the full extent of positive effects it is likely to see more about this ancient tree (or bush if you follow the children’s song) into the mainstream of health news.
Consider adding the power of white mulberry to your daily diet in the form of tea or supplemental capsules (leaves) or canned, syrup or juice (made of fruit). Some farmers even add ground mulberry leaves for animal feed to prevent worms and other infections!
No matter what you eat or drink that white mulberries are an up-and-coming super star on the horizon! Did you tried? What you think? Tell us in the comments!
Any statement or statements about the possible health benefits conferred by some foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Administration Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.