home remedies for polycystic ovary syndrome
1. Stabilize blood sugar Cinnamon
Control your sugar intake by simply adding cinnamon to what you can. Cinnamon sugar cravings satiated and improves glucose and insulin.
2. Daily exercise to improve glucose transport
simple exercises like a walk after a meal can improve the transport of glucose into the blood cells. Do short activities rather long that increase cortisol levels.
3. Exit the pill to regulate hormone levels
Birth control pills work by disrupting the production of hormones in your body. Leaving the pill, your body will take some time to regulate hormones and can contribute to this process by consuming green leafy vegetables and foods rich in magnesium.
4. Avoid coffee to regulate hormone levels
coffee increases estrogen and can inflame the cysts. A cup of coffee can make your body secrete too much cortisol and insulin which can launch other important hormones in balance.
5. Consume omega 3 fatty acids to Fight Hair Loss