kidney infection is a serious disease that requires proper treatment. Kidney infection happens in case of an infection in the urinary bladder. If the bladder infection is left untreated, it spreads to the kidneys. Sometimes affects only one kidney, but sometimes spreads to the kidneys that cause much pain and discomfort both. If the situation is left untreated can lead to permanent kidney damage. Women are more prone to kidney infections and therefore should be more careful with any sign of infection.
If a kidney infection, the patient should resort to proper medication and a change in diet and lifestyle until the infection clears. Along with conventional medicines, the patient should also take certain natural remedies that are very effective in resolving the situation as soon as possible. They mentioned below are some natural fruits and herbs that are considered effective in treating kidney infections.
1. The apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid, which has certain antibacterial properties that have the potential to treat infections of the kidneys.
- Apple cider vinegar can also be given by infection of the urinary bladder in order to prevent the infection spreading to the kidneys. It also helps in the resolution of the bladder infection and in promoting a speedy recovery.
- Apple cider vinegar has a pH level of 3.0. At this level of bacterial growth and multiplication pH becomes impossible.
- may take 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar mixed with a glass of water. Take this drink twice a day.
Garlic is a strong natural remedy that has the potential to treat infections of the kidneys.
- Garlic contains an active ingredient called allicin, which acts as an anti-fungal anti-bacterial agent, anti-inflammatory and. It is also an antioxidant curing a wide range of diseases.
- Eating three to four cloves of raw garlic can solve the kidney infection within days. Alternatively, you can use garlic capsules or supplements.
Turmeric is a powerful natural remedy that can resolve kidney infection and accelerate the recovery process.
- turmeric contains an active ingredient known as curcumin is a strong anti-bacterial agent. Curcumin is also an anti-inflammatory anti-fungal aid in inhibiting the growth and spread of germs and bacteria and agent.
- You can consume turmeric powder pure or mixed with food. Alternatively, you can also take turmeric supplements in capsule form.
Patients suffering from kidney infection must be on a restricted diet.
- The diet should be free of sugar or glucose. This is because the sugar stimulates the development of bacteria. Avoid foods such as cakes, cookies, chocolates, carbonated drinks and alcohol.
- Similarly, you should add more probiotics to your diet. Food products such as yogurt, tofu and kefir contain lots of probiotics. This probiotics inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and promotes the spread of healthy bacteria.
[ See also: herbal remedies to cure kidney stones ]
The ginger is a popular herb that has several uses. It is also an effective remedy for kidney infections.
- Ginger contains an active ingredient known as gingeroles, which is an antibacterial agent that inhibits the spread of bacteria within the kidneys.
- To cure a kidney infection that can take ginger tea on a regular basis.
Do you suspect a possible bladder infection that can affect your kidneys too? It is diagnosed with a kidney infection? Or is receiving treatment for a serious kidney infection? Resorting to the herbs mentioned above having some wonderful healing properties. You can take these items along with their medication happening. Consult your doctor to be on the safe side.