Read the five answers to the most frequently asked questions about Avocados
it is time to seriously consider the benefits offered avocados for our health and wellbeing.
1. Eating avocados will prevent adding pounds
It is well known that foods such as white flour, salty snacks and sweets, soft drinks, junk food are the main factor that should be blamed for the addition of Weight .
Avocados are a blessing to our body and are quite a fruit that is used in various foods such as salads, smoothies, wraps and sauces, such as the famous guacamole. Avocados contain oleic acid which is known as good for the heart. As an important part of the Mediterranean diet is famous for keeping people fit and slim. Monounsaturated fat and oleic acid give the fruit of the avocado essence of his power to reduce fat and help maintain healthy skin.
2. Fighting hunger
E Avocados are good to keep a sense of being rather they fed. Maintain a constant level of sugar so there is no craving for snacks and sweets, because of the healthy fatty acids that are consisted. These are indeed good friends of our body, not to mention that they are tasty. Take a snack bag and fill it with avocado, dried or fresh. Yes they are useful …
3. Full of nutrients
It is well known that avocados are rich in different minerals and vitamins and healthy fats and acids. More than 14 minerals in an avocado is good enough to make the cane more on about the other healthy components is in an avocado
- 18 essential amino acids (proteins) and 2 grams of protein per 100 grams of avocado.
- Soluble fiber.
- The phytosterols :. beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol and are anti-inflammatory and helps fight arthritis and other forms of inflammation
- Carotenoids: These fruits have a huge amount of carotenoids that are known to be anti oxidant and oil soluble
avocados contain an unusually high amount of antioxidants, oil soluble carotenoids. These include: o-carotene, alpha yellow carotene and yellow lutein and not so famous carotenoids including yellow epsilon-carotene, yellow Neochrome, yellow neoxanthin, yellow chrysanthemaxanthin, cryptoxanthin orange beta, orange zeaxanthin and yellow violaxanthin.
- Chlorophyll: The green is made of chlorophyll. It deodorizes, detoxifies and neutralizes the body from unwanted components.
- polyhydroxy fatty alcohols (ALP): is more typical to find these ocean plants rather than terrestrial plants. This makes the fruit of the avocado and the tree itself unique in its class. Phytosterols and PFA-s give a large shield UVA on the skin and are quite anti-inflammatory.
- Avocados are rich in : B vitamins (folic acid), C, E
4. avocados are found in many foods different recipes
These fruits are just great. They make a tasty treat each combination with either food land or sea food. countless salads, meals, snacks and sauces can be made from avocados. They just go well with everything. They can be cut, cut or shredded depending on the recipe.
Put slices of avocado on gluten-free bread or a cracker for a delicious healthy drink .Make a smoothie with all your favorite fruits and vegetables. Invite your friends to a delicious guacamole sauce or salad. Combined with seaweed to have potassium salts and perfectly balanced.
When we teach spelling, I must say “A is for Avocado”, because A is for amazing and avocados are also.
5. Lasting Welfare
plans to buy avocados for a longer time, because they are certainly worth it. They provide the body with long-lasting energy feeding with healthy vitamins, minerals, monounsaturated fats and many others already mentioned nutritional components that are anti inflammatory and antioxidant . Avocados are rich in protein and therefore can be taken instead of meat and cheese.
For more tips and facts about avocados go to AvocadoCentral.com