Our modern day lives are fast, complicated and unnatural pace. no longer breathe clean air, nor consume vegetables without pesticides or products based on hormone-free meat. It’s no wonder we develop many food allergies and skin, not to mention breathing problems. An easy way to clean your body is by adding some detoxification teas in your daily diet. A daily dose of a detox tea will help your body to process and eliminate toxins by breaking down body fat and facilitate normal bowel movements.
Some of the best detox teas include green tea, white tea, fennel, dandelion tea . You can also go back to the remedies of Ayurvedic detox aging and make your own blend of tea in the country.
1. Green Tea: that protects cells against oxidative effects and combat aging. It also increases metabolism and helps your body burn fat easier. This is a wonderful healthy replacement for your morning coffee!
2. White Tea: improves your skin and has a higher content of antioxidants than green tea. the cardiovascular system and helps reduce the risk of cancer is stimulated. White tea is often considered healthier than green tea because it contains more antioxidants and less caffeine.
3. dandelion tea: This tea has a lot of vitamin C and is rich in minerals, helps digestion and works to help your liver and kidneys to cleanse your body. It is also rich in calcium, which is ideal for bones.
4. Fennel (ajwain) Tea: works wonders in the intestines and digestive system. It contains essential oils that help relieve flatulence and irritable bowel syndrome. This tea is the perfect cure for indigestion and bloating.
5. Turmeric (Haldi) Tea: can be done at home and has its roots in Ayurveda. Turmeric is known to have over 100 different health benefits, including preventing Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, multiple sclerosis and high cholesterol. Reduces inflammation and prevent blood clots, the list is really endless. An easy recipe is to boil hot water add a teaspoon of turmeric and then for extra flavor you can add ginger or cinnamon or lemon or even a little honey.
So, go ahead and add these teas to your diet and detoxify your body in a healthy way. Stay healthy, stay happy!