Pregnancy is an exciting time! It finds out she is pregnant, through the various stages of pregnancy ( some not so funny ), with the birth of your child, there is much to learn and experience.
Some couples wait until the second trimester to announce a pregnancy, while others can not wait to share the news immediately. If you are pregnant (! Congratulations) and looking for a fun way to tell family and friends, here are some suggestions:
6 Pregnancy creative ads
1. Say it with Video
whenever I wanted to announce my pregnancy with a fun music video, but forget the small detail that I tend to face Chandler Bing in the camera and do not have a great singing voice (and not very good, I mean awful ).
If you happen to have a great singing voice and the ability to smile naturally in the camera, a video pregnancy announcement can be a fun way to tell the world. This is my personal favorite video pregnancy announcement:
2. Say it with pictures
There are so many ways to advertise with photos . From the picture of classical ultrasound (although some people prefer not to have ultrasound, especially in the first quarter without a strong medical reason ), the classic shoes pictures to an image of mother holding a jar of “Prego” pasta sauce .. there are many ways to advertise with photos.
You can even find some fun ways to advertise in a photo, like Dad lost consciousness after seeing the positive pregnancy test, or dad holding two bags of ice and mother pointing at her belly for “ice , ice Baby “parody.
This post has 50 fun ways to announce a pregnancy in a photo (photo source).
3. Let children older announce
This is a way we have announced before and it was a very sweet to tell the family way. We let our older children were waiting announce that again. There are a lot of options for a more ad old-brother also:
- Dale current youngest son of a “big brother” shirt or “big sister” to bring to a meeting or in a photo
- take reading a book “big brother” or a book about the new baby
- Post an “eviction notice” in the cradle a photo of their children child smaller and take a picture to send to family and friends
4. having a pet announce
This is especially nice for a first child if you already have pets. I have seen cute ads with a pet with a sign that says something like:
- Guard duty dog starting (expiration date insertion)
- mom and dad are getting a human baby
Or a dog sitting pretending to read a copy of “ What to expect when you’re expecting ” (even though I do not care for the book).
5. Test funny pregnancy announcement:
With our last pregnancy, which announced online with a fun quiz and had a video button with a sign to check the answers after completing the questionnaire. Here are the questions we had in our questionnaire.
- paleo A cook could not have this in a literal sense, waiting for a dinner accompaniment to bake while you have this in a metaphorical / colloquial sense currently.
- Some blogger has 4 hands, but she would on the street without realizing, why?
- plant is grounded as _____ is my body?
- decipher these words 😕 CNAPALTE BORLA PADEIR
- Solve math problems … each answer corresponds to a letter (numbered in order), what do they spell
89656/44828 = _____
= 11 _____ -10
the square root of 4 = _____
(three squared) + (four squared) = _______
corresponding to the four responses letters are: ____
- What word can complete all of the following 😕
- When does 2 + 1 = 7
- What he likes to bounce but never will drop
- decipher the phrase 😕 OV (BUN) EN
- TLC, Britney Spears, Sir Mix a Lot, and Amy Grant wrote songs with this person in the title. Sonny and Cher do not want this person to go, Foundations found this person, Marilyn Monroe sang “goodbye” to this person, and Sheryl Crow wants this person to run. Who? that, this would be a good time to introduce …
If you’re counting, that is # 6 are due in February and we could not be more excited. (If you want to catch up on my pregnancy and previous birth stories, I have compiled here )
Not that any of you ever ask, but I thought I had to proactively include these responses if random people I meet in the grocery store happen to read my blog: (and yes, rather enjoy it)
- Yes, we do know what makes
- Yes, we have a TV
- no, we’re not crazy (well, maybe a little)
- Yes, my hands are wonderfully full
- Yes indeed, we are Catholic
- Yes, I’ve heard of birth control, I’m not a fan of artificial hormones actually
- Yes, they are mine
- Yes, they have the same father
- not really is not your business if we stop or not (specifically targeting employee random box in the store has done the same question 5 times, including asking if I’ll have more as I am visibly pregnant)
- no, we’re not getting “fixed” as nothing is clearly breaks
- Yeah, we got time for us to times (obviously)
WellnessMama.com I promise not become a pregnancy blog, but I do not plan to have the opportunity to write a couple of new posts in pregnancy / birth / fertility issues have recently received many questions related.
I also compiled an eBook all of my main pregnancy and childbirth resources, including supplements I take during pregnancy, diet, follow my routine and resources that helped me to have natural childbirth (and PVDC). It also includes a list of supplies packed for hospital deliveries and how I prepared for my home deliveries, as well as some tips for getting baby in a good position for birth.
Although this will be my sixth pregnancy, I’m doing something different I have not done since my first :.
Here’s why. De. Is relaxing and stay cheerful during childbirth (which is what helps me when I’m able to do).
I have successfully born 5 children and have “doula-d” tens of births, but still get nervous about labor.
This time, my friend Genevieve, also known as Mama Natural has a course that was filmed birth with a doula and midwife training. It includes contributions of pregnant couples, experts and a ton of medical research.
Although I’ve done all this concert to light over Genevieve has she accomplished something that I have a happy non-delivery and all without pain. Your video the birth of her last birth (which can be seen in the course) shows her happy at work and stating “that was awesome” as birth to her baby.
I also love the community aspect of their course pregnancy. With previous pregnancies, I joined Facebook groups or online forums pregnancy and found a way to network with other pregnant women, but always became frustrated because most mothers were not on the same page as to birth plans, pregnancy, labor and delivery preferences.
The Course birth Mama Natural has a wonderful group of mothers who struggle for a cheerful natural childbirth and a lot of great information about pregnancy and childbirth (including a training video bonus that I ‘am loving this time).
If you are pregnant like me, or if you hope to be in the near future, I would love if join me in this online course birth .
If not, I hope it continues with the pregnancy through my blog (and possibly my job if my husband also succeeds in getting me periscope parts of it!).
have any specific questions related to pregnancy or birth you would like me to write about in the coming months? Let me know in the comments!
If you have children, how to tell family / friends who were waiting for? Share below!Additional Tags for this post:
oopathu eppadi withvedio |
You May Also Like :