working a secure office has its benefits, sitting for most of the day has its risks.
Your body is adapted to move along the day. In fact, a review of 47 studies on the effects of this meeting found that “… those who sat for long periods of time had a higher risk of death from all causes … The negative effects were even more pronounced in people who did little or no exercise. “( 1 ).
A study of 2016 published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine estimates that prolonged sitting is linked to 430,000 deaths from all causes in more than 54 countries ( 2 ).
people who sit for most of the day are also more likely to suffer from type 2 diabetes, cancer, dementia and heart disease . Sitting also deteriorates and sugar metabolism fat . In addition, sitting consumes 30% less calories than when you are standing.
While exercise does not solve all the problems associated with sitting, does make a big difference in improving your health, so be sure to get regular and move .
If you do not have vacation time, try these exercises. You can even do in your office chair.
5 exercises on the chair
Try these at home and at the office!
1. Pull-Ins knee
This exercise works your core and lower abs to combat minor sagging belly.
2. Double Lift the knee
This exercise works all the abdominal muscles remain trim and tight.
- Start in a seated position with knees touching.
- Put your hands and arms on the armrest. If your chair does not have armrests, simply hold the seat of the chair.
- keeping your back straight, lift both knees toward your chest.
- Lower your feet down to the ground, but do not let them in touch.
- Repeat for 10-20 repetitions.
3. Oblique pull ups
These elevated modified double knee rolls fades to define your waist.
- Start in a seated position, resting his arms on the armrest. Lean to one side of the chair in the middle of the partial lifting of the rear of the chair.
- Repeat the same movement as the elevator bend the knee.
- Follow the bend to the other side and repeat. movement
- Do 10-20 reps on each side.
4. Scope floor
Like the oblique, flour ranges fight fat storage on the hips and sides.
- Place your feet on the floor and stand tall.
- Stretch your arms out to the sides at shoulder height.
- back to his chest and leans forward to touch your left toes with straight fingers. Keep immobile arms while doing so.
- Straighten up and repeat the move, touch your right toes with your fingers on the left.
- Repeat this movement 20-30 reps., Alternating each time.
5. Pull Up
This exercise works out your core, arms, back and shoulders to get thinner all around!
- Sit in a chair without wheels, pressing it against a wall for better stability.
- Place your arms on the armrests and push yourself up off the chair. At the same time, use your abdominal muscles to pull up the knees.
- Hold for as long as possible and slowly lower yourself down.
there you have it, Exercises 5 chair can be made at any time to keep fit! If you can, get up and move every hour or so if you’re spending the day at his desk. as the routine becomes easier, repeat the set 2-3 times daily.