Diarrhea loose or liquid stools are described frequent that they may be accompanied by nausea, abdominal cramps, bloating and vomiting. Usually this type of condition lasts 2 days to a week, depending on the severity. The condition is caused when the colon is not working properly, unable to get rid of harmful compounds and ingested for the healthy functioning of body toxins materials.
It can be caused by bacterial or viral infections, consumption of contaminated food and water, intestinal problems, food intolerances, etc.
However, there are many natural remedies that will help with this problem, one of the best apple cider vinegar welfare, with many essential nutrients for a healthy body functioning.
Apple cider vinegar is good for diarrhea?
Here are some of the benefits of using apple cider vinegar.
- property includes an antibiotic that helps cure diarrhea killing the organisms that cause diarrhea in the intestine.
- has pectin, a fiber content of thickened stool and forms a protective layer to relieve irritated colon mucosa.
- Relieves intestinal spasms and stomach irritation.
- acts as a cleaning agent.
- Maintains proper pH levels in the stomach, allowing the growth of good bacteria.
- murderer is a final bacterial, viral, parasitic and microbial. It also clears the symptoms that are associated with diarrhea, and stomach pain, nausea, stomach cramps, etc.
- provides all the essential nutrients that are essential for the body, such as potassium and magnesium replacement.
How to use apple cider vinegar for diarrhea:
Treat then all methods until you find the one that works best for you.
1. The apple cider vinegar
- Combine 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar with 1 cup water.
- drink this solution after every meal.
- Or mix 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar in a glass of 8 ounces of water and have this.
- Or take 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, followed by a glass of water twice a day.
- . Note: You can use either plain water or warm water
2. Apple cider vinegar with honey
- Add. 1 – 2 tablespoons cider vinegar organic apple at 7 ounces of warm water
- Add honey and stir it.
- drink this regularly to get relief.
3. Apple cider vinegar with lemon juice
- Add 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar and the juice extracted from 3 lemons in 3/4 cup water.
- Mix well and consume this drink once a day.
- have this drink regularly.
4. Apple cider vinegar with cayenne pepper
- Mix 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar organic in 8 ounces of warm water.
- Regular consumption will help you get complete relief of diarrhea associated with Crohn’s disease.
5. Apple cider vinegar with baking soda
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon baking soda with 1 teaspoon cider vinegar of Apple.
- The mixture is stirred into a glass of water and drink.
- But do not take too much baking soda as this may cause diarrhea.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips for quick and safe use of apple cider vinegar.
- Always use apple cider vinegar containing mother.
- Be careful not to overdose on these treatments.
- pregnant and lactating women should not take this vinegar without discussing with a doctor. Also, people with diabetes should avoid taking this vinegar, because it could reduce levels of blood sugar.
- Always remember that the mouth rinse to remove acid after drinking this mixture of vinegar. It is best to drink with a straw.
- can also use apple cider vinegar in capsule forms (with suggested dose 1000 mg), which are readily available in health food stores.
- Continue treatment 1-2 days after the problem has been cured.
- consult your doctor for immediate treatment if you do not find any relief from diarrhea after using these remedies cider vinegar.
All these methods give excellent results, but we must continue regularly and also make sure you start dose in small amounts. Feel free to share your experiences with us free.
Flickr -. 1