The right combination of foods can help balance hormones, reproductive system healthy and good skin. nutrient dense foods will put women on their way to a healthier state of mind, shiny skin, fat metabolism, high energy, digestive tract smooth, and healthy libido.
Our bodies need the proper amount of nutrition in order to function well. It is very important for young women to control their hormones when they have their periods. There are foods that can help with this. Those who are in their mid and those who are less active are looking for a burst of energy throughout the day. premenopausal women also contribute to these foods as your hormones will balance. And finally, those who are going through menopause and those already passed, these foods help you look younger, because the cells are restored.
When the body does not get the right nutrients will not be able to produce hormones. Follow this list to experience optimal health in every part of your life.
Beneficial foods for hormonal balance
- yogurt – dairy product containing high levels of calcium for bones large fermenting. Probiotics are also present therein which help in increasing healthy bacteria in the gut. Vitamin D can be found in yogurt, too, and is very important for the balance of hormones and aging gracefully.
- avocado – contains healthy fat and is very useful because avocados are rich in fiber, potassium, vitamin B, E, folic acid and magnesium
- Fatty fish -. The omega-3 helps cellular health and help in preventing diseases and conditions such as heart disease, depression, inflammatory disease, and hypertension
- Vegetables high in antioxidants – treat dark green leafy vegetables like kale, cilantro, spinach, chard and green. They are considered essential for proper hormonal balance.
- healing spices – which are very important because they help keep skin young and radiant. You can include cinnamon, ginger and garlic to stabilize mood, balancing hormones, and look younger.
Foods to avoid
- Sugar – that contributes to diabetes and obesity, and can also cause hormonal imbalance in women. Moreover, it is bad for pancreas, liver and digestive system. Sugar consumption compromises the nervous system to 50% or more. Not all sugar is the same. There are natural sugars like honey, but need to be consumed in moderate amounts.
- high glycemic index foods – alter hormonal balance. These types of foods are white bread and fruit juice sugar that increase insulin levels and alter the way that estrogen is metabolized.
- Alcohol – can cause hot flashes, dehydrates the body and makes the organs work overtime. You can drink a glass of wine or beer with your dinner of whole foods rather than a dessert, but say no to alcohol if you experience hot flashes.
- soybean – is a phytoestrogen that mimics the functions of hormones that occur naturally in the body. The thyroid gland is responsible for production and storage of hormones that control the body’s systems, but may be interrupted by phytoestrogens. Thyroid hormone regulates heart rate, maintaining proper metabolic rate to convert food into energy, maintains body temperature, blood pressure and balances. mimics soy some hormones and can interfere with some mediations thyroid, so if large amounts of it that could have negative impacts on the health of your body such as muscle loss, mood swings, infertility and increased consumed weight.
- Caffeine – those women who go through menopause is better not to use because it can cause hot flashes. Among young women can cause anxiety and nervousness. If caffeine to help balance the body without adding a shock to your system is cut.
If you eat the right foods that will feel great.