natural life enthusiasts rejoice! Spring has come again. It’s time to open the windows, break out the shovels, digging in the garden, and … keep track of all kinds of dirt and grime in your house?
That’s right. Spring also means it’s time to clean – either wandering few traces of mud or the entire house -. Natural Ideas live has covered with these 40 tips green cleaning supplies for every room in your home using simple ingredients, non-toxic
Only four ingredients for most of these tips, including are required
in the bathroom
1. Clean, disinfect and deodorize bathroom surfaces with white spray without vingar dilute. Soak, then wipe and rinse with warm water.
2. Make your own disinfectant wipes for countertops and other surfaces in the bathroom by adding alcohol to a package of baby wipes free of chemicals -. Or try make your own baby wipes
3. Instead of ammonia, try to use a mixture of vinegar and water to clean mirrors and other glass surfaces.
4. Mix equal parts vinegar and hot water in the bottom of the tub or sink. Soak for at least 15 minutes before scrubbing away the dirt. Drain then rinse with hot water.
5. clean and shine faucets and other metal surfaces using a cotton ball soaked in alcohol.
6. Remove hard water stains and restore shine to the metal surfaces by applying lemon oil with a clean lint-free cloth.
7. Whiten porcelain surfaces by scrubbing with a paste made of baking soda and warm water.
8. Mix baking soda and vinegar in a spray bottle. Apply to tile surfaces clean and disinfect, wipe with a damp cloth and rinse with warm water.
9. For vinyl or plastic shower curtains, sprinkle with vinegar diluted in water. Spray freely to areas where mold and mildew grow, let stand for 15 minutes, then scrub and rinse with warm water.
10. For daily cleaning and disinfecting showers and tubs, have a spray bottle filled with alcohol within walking distance of the tub. Simply spray the surfaces after each use to make quick and easy cleaning.
11. After the bath, sprinkle baking soda on a rag and gently rub the wet surfaces in the tub and / or shower to remove dirt and prevent future accumulation.
12. Sprinkle baking soda into the bowl after flushing the toilet. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes then scrub with a toilet brush for easy cleaning. Rinse again to rinse.
13. Spray tubs and other surfaces where soap residue has accumulated with white vinegar. Sprinkle baking soda on a damp cloth and wipe for easy removal.
14. Unclogging bathroom plumbing covering with a cloth or small towel. Pour boiling water in the drain (through the towel to prevent dirt extension) then use a plunger as needed. Repeat until the obstruction is broken and the water flowing down the drain – usually 2 -. 4 tries does the trick
15. As an alternative to clear a jam, pour 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain, add 1/2 cup of vinegar, cover with a small glass dish and it is left overnight. In the morning hot water is poured down the drain. Baking soda and vinegar will break most organic material for easy cleaning!
16. Want more tips for green cleaning in damp places, like the bathroom? Read about these 6 Natural ways to rid your home of mold !
In the kitchen
17. Cleaning the stove and oven sprayed with vinegar or vinegar diluted in warm water. Allow to soak for about 15 minutes before wiping away, then rinse with hot water.
18. For stubborn food stuck in the oven, try scrubbing with a crumpled piece of aluminum foil.
19. Remove hard water deposits dishwasher and prevent new ones by adding a cup of vinegar during the rinse cycle.
20. Remove fat from surface of the stove and other surfaces by mixing baking soda and warm water to form a paste. Wipe with a damp cloth and rinse with warm water.
21. Sprinkle baking soda splashes oil and fresh fat, allow the liquid, then simply brush away for easy cleaning is absorbed.
22. After cleaning granite countertops, spray them with a mixture of equal parts of alcohol and water to keep your shiny and new.
23. Remove sticky stains from countertops and other surfaces by applying one or two drops of lemon oil with a cotton ball or by rubbing the inside of a fresh lemon peel.
24. Sprinkle salt on pots and pans wet, then scrub with half a lemon to clean and shine. Rinse well to remove all salt and avoid tarnishing.
25. Clean and polish stainless steel (cookware, utensils and surfaces) sprinkled with baking soda and rubbing with a damp sponge. Rinse with warm water and dry with a clean lint-free cloth.
26. As an alternative, clean stainless steel articles by mixing a paste of baking soda and water. Apply with a damp cloth, scrub, then rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly.
27. vinyl or linoleum cleaned and disinfected with diluted vinegar mop with hot water.
28. Sprinkle baking soda on the bottom of your kitchen garbage can to eliminate and prevent odors. To clean, simply add hot water and / or white vinegar, clean, rinse and dry. (Remember to add fresh sodium bicarbonate when finished to avoid future smells!)
29. Sodium bicarbonate is not just for cleaning the kitchen and home. Be sure to check 24 Sodium Bicarbonate Uses and what you need in your home for the great ideas of natural life, rather than using this very versatile ingredient!
In the laundry
30. Remove musty odors tissue by adding 1/4 cup of white vinegar to the wash cycle .
31. Revive dirty white by adding about 1/2 cup of baking soda or 1/4 cup of vinegar to each load.
32. Soften clothing by adding distilled white vinegar during the rinse cycle. (Try using a ball softening to facilitate dispensing!)
33. Pre-treat stubborn stains organic (such as yellowing caused by sweat) with a paste of baking sodium and water before washing.
34. Remove hard water deposits from the washer and prevent new ones. Allow the machine to fill, then add a cup of vinegar and soak for about 15 minutes before draining.
all around Cleaning
35. Keep a spray bottle filled with white vinegar to disinfect multiple uses in the home.
36. Clean and shine wooden furniture and other wood surfaces by mixing equal parts of vinegar and hot water. Add a few drops of olive oil or lemon juice and apply with a soft cloth.
37. The same mixture of equal parts of hot water and vinegar can be used to clean wood floors. Optionally, add olive oil or lemon to give it a nice shine wood floor.
38. Add a few drops of lemon oil to water and spray on a lint-free cloth for general cleaning around the house. (Remember to shake well before each use!)
39. Clean delicate surfaces such as televisions and computer monitors with a dryer sheet used to remove dust without scratching.
40. Want to “green” your home even more? Learn about mixing your own non-toxic soaps, cleaners and detergents in this developer Replacing Article 10 products for home with Castile soap !
The 40 green cleaning tips for every room in your house first appeared in Natural living ideas .Additional Tags for this post:
clean pundai | pundai cleaning | pundai tips | pundaicleaning |