leaky gut disorder and is fast becoming a large number of people are struggling with it without realizing it.
The reason for sustenance hypersensitivities, low vitality, torment, thyroid disease, disorders of the immune system and moderate digestion system is associated with a bowel movement broken side effects.
What is LEAKY bowel syndrome?
Imagine the lining of your digestive tract has very small holes in which only specific substances can pass through. His gut lining is a barrier that prevents the entry of larger particles that can damage your system.
When someone has leaky gut, it means your digestive tract has larger holes that allow larger particles to pass through. Some of the things that can now pass through proteins are like gluten, bad bacteria and undigested food. In addition, toxic waste can leak from the inside of the intestinal wall into the bloodstream of
D can cause an immune reaction
This creates inflammation throughout the system and can cause symptoms such as: .
- thyroid conditions
- skin problems like rosacea and acne
- weight gain
- Syndrome X
- food sensitivity
- the digestive
The biggest warning gut demonstrating that it is possible that affectivity vitiating expands to various livelihoods. Most processed fats and proteins can pass through the intestinal lining and advance your circulatory system. This can cause an allergic reaction that can lead to one of the above symptoms. If you do not repair the damage over time, can lead to more serious health problems, such as inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, depression, anxiety, headaches, muscle pain and chronic fatigue. Another problem with the leaky gut is that it can cause malabsorption of vital nutrients and minerals like zinc, iron and vitamin B12.
WHAT CAUSES permeable intestine?
- Poor diet
- Chronic stress
- overload of toxins
- bacterial imbalance
The greatest damage it is done by proteins found in grains un-sprung, sugar, GMOs and conventional milk.
The problem with un-germinated grains is their large amounts of nutrients called blockers phytates and lectins. Lectins are sugar-binding proteins that act as a natural defense system of plants and protect them from invaders, such as mold and parasites. This is good news for plants, but bad news for your body. Your digestive lining is covered with cells containing sugar that help break down food. Lectins move into this area and when connected to your digestive lining, damage the intestine and causes inflammation. Some of lectins and foods that cause leaky gut are wheat, rice, buckwheat and soybeans. GMOs and hybridized foods have a lot of lectins, as they have been modified to control insects.
conventional milk cows contains a harmful protein called casein A1. Furthermore, the process of milk pasteurization destroys many vital enzymes and makes sugars such as lactose difficult to digest.
Sugar fuel the growth of bad bacteria, which can further damage your intestine.
Other factors that cause leaky gut
chronic stress: weakens the immune system and in order to reduce it, should sleep more, exercise and hang out with positive people
toxins We get in touch with more than 80,000 chemicals and toxins every year, but the worst are antibiotics, pesticides, water tap, aspirin and NSAIDs. You should buy a filter of high quality water to remove chlorine and fluorine and the use of natural herbs plant to reduce inflammation in your body
Dysbiosis :. One of the main causes of leaky gut is dysbiosis is an imbalance between beneficial and harmful species of bacteria in the gut. Overuse of antibiotics, tap water with chlorine and fluorine, and lack of foods rich in probiotics contribute to this imbalance.
PLAN 4 STEPS TO HEAL leaky gut
1. REMOVE food and factors that damage the intestine
2 . Replace with healing foods
3. REPAIR specific supplements
4. REBALANCING with probiotics
DIET AND 5 leaky gut cure food
- bone broth – bone broth containing amino acids of collagen and proline. and glycine that can help heal their damaged cell walls
- Cultured Dairy premiums – contains probiotics and AGCC that can help heal the gut. Yogurt, Amasai, butter and raw cheese are the best
- fermented vegetables -. Containing organic acids and pH balance intestinal probiotics to support the intestine. Sauerkraut, kimchi, and kvass are a good choice
- Coconut Products -. They are good for your gut. of coconut are easier to digest than other fats and can be very useful AGCM
- The Sprout -. Chia seeds, flax seeds and hemp seeds that have been germinated are a great source of fiber and can help the growth of beneficial bacteria. But if you have a severe leaky gut, you will need to obtain fiber steamed vegetables and fruits.
- In addition, consumption of foods that have omega-3 is very beneficial (grass-fed
beef, lamb and wild fish like salmon).
TOP 5 complete for healing leaky gut
- Probiotics helps to replenish get good bacteria and bad bacteria. You should consume probiotics, both as food and supplement.
- Digestive enzymes (one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal) ensure that food is completely digested, and reduce the possibility of partially digested particles food and protein can damage your gut
- L-Glut amine -. glutamine powder is an amino acid supplement which is anti-inflammatory and necessary for the growth and repair of the intestinal mucosa essential. Take 2-5 grams twice a day.
- Licorice root (DGL) is an adaptogenic herb that helps balance cortisol levels and improves the production of acid in stomach. Take 500 milligrams three times a day with meals
Source :. Www.justnaturalremedies.com