Did you know that despite the use of lemon to relieve headache and adding flavor bitter in foods that have many different purposes?
After reading all this ready to use lemon you begin to always have in your kitchen!
also present all uses of lemon significantly lighten your life.
- Fight against insects – In order to prevent insects from entering your home, it is not necessary to use insecticides. Having a lemon is enough. First, brush the door handles and windows and then a cut lemon slices and put them in places where it has been noticed that insects are present. You can also squeeze 1 lemon, diluted with water and apply the liquid in the sprayer and spray your house with him.
- Eliminates tension in marble – often removing marble stains can be difficult. Cut a lemon and rub his half marble and then washed with water. The spots disappear immediately. However, be careful not to do this very often because the acid can damage marble.
- jewelry cleaning – dark jewelry can also be cleaned with a mixture of lemon and salt (or sodium bicarbonate). Make a paste and place the jewelry in it for about 5 minutes. Then wash with warm water, rinse and dry. The same mixture can be used for cleaning the sink.
- Prevents smell of smoke – If heated himself in the wood, your home can have an unpleasant smell of smoke. In his fireplace lemon peel out in order to prevent the odor.
- Removes stains from clothes -. Rub the lemon on the stain, let it dry in the sun and repeat until the stain disappears completely
- whitens delicate fabrics – Avoid chemical bleach, and fabric can be bleached with lemon juice. Soak the cloth with lemon juice and baking soda and let stand for at least half an hour before washing.
- against moths – You can stay in your closet lemon slices to serve you as anti-moth and also remain refreshing and pleasant aroma
- cools the refrigerator – refrigerator odors can be easily prevented by using a lemon. Soak a sponge in lemon juice and place in the refrigerator for several hours. Remove from the refrigerator everything your date is passed and can cause unpleasant odor.
- Kitchen counter -. If the kitchen counter has unpleasant odor due to the grid garlic or preparing fish, which is cut rubbed with half a piece of lemon
- arthritis and rheumatism -. Lemon is a diuretic, which means it increases urine production and thus helps to reduce inflammation and at the same time relieve the symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism
- Mental health – Water with lemon can improve your mood and relieve symptoms of depression and stress. Lemon will be updated quickly and give you energy.
- High blood pressure -. Lemons contain potassium, which helps control blood pressure
- Breathing problems -. Lemon can thin mucus cough and can help you breathe better and can help those who suffer from asthma
- Restores color of vegetables
- Prevents premature aging signs – lemon can reduce the production of free radicals that are responsible for skin aging and skin damage. Lemon water contains no calories and has excellent properties.
- Wash fruits and vegetables – very often on the surface of fruits and vegetables, pesticides are present. In a spray bottle squeeze a tablespoon of lemon juice and mix it with water. Spray fruit and vegetables with it.
- Infections – Thanks to its antibacterial properties, lemon water can overcome throat infections. If gargling with salt water is not something you want, try gargling water with lemon.
- Neutralization of odors – If the trash begins to emit an unpleasant odor can use lime to neutralize it. Place the lemon remains under the trash bag.
- blood is purified.
- Health of the oral cavity. – Lemon juice can prevent bleeding gums and relieve toothache
- The dark spots on the skin – In order to lighten dark spots on the skin, apply lemon juice to the part of the skin. Let stand for 15 minutes and then wash. This is an effective way to lighten dark spots on the skin.
- For light hair – For light hair mix lemon juice ¼ and ¾ water. Wash your hair with this liquid and allow to dry. If you want to get the desired results as soon as possible, repeat this procedure once a day for a week.
- strengthens nails – Mix ½ lemon juice with 1 cup water and place your fingers for about 5 minutes. Rub your fingers with lemon peel.
- face – acnes can be easily removed with lemon juice. His face can be washed daily with lemon water.
- Breath – Mix water with a little lemon juice Mount and her wash her mouth. Citric acid will balance the pH in the mouth and destroy the bacteria that cause bad breath. After several minutes, rinse your mouth with lemon water because it can damage tooth enamel.
- dandruff – massage the scalp with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and wash with water. Then mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 cup of water and wash with it throughout the hair. Repeat the procedure every day until dandruff disappears.
- thick and dry elbows – Lemons are best for soft and smooth skin of the elbows. Mix baking soda and lemon juice and mix, rub elbows well. Washing and applying olive oil on them.
- Headache – Lemon juice mixed with hot tea is very good for a hangover or headache. It is equally effective as pills and painkillers.
- Fever and temperature -. Fever and temperature can be caused by different reasons and lemon is an effective solution for them
- vaginal hygiene – Lemon juice diluted in water is safe and effective in maintaining vaginal hygiene manner. Besides the fact that it is powerful antiseptic, lemon causes no irritation of the vaginal flora.
- disinfect wounds and scratches – prevent bleeding and disinfect wounds shortly with the help of lemon juice. You can wrap gauze with lemon juice in it and press firmly onto the damaged area.
- Removal of warts – Apply cotton gauze with lemon juice on your warts. Repeat several times until the citric acid is completely eliminated.
- Revive asthma symptoms -. Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice before and after eating, so it will relieve asthma symptoms