High blood pressure or hypertension is a major problem health that increases the risk of heart attacks, stroke, eye damage, atherosclerosis and kidney failure. You get this high blood pressure for the reason that when blood vessels are clogged then its flow is obstructed in the body in all directions and therefore exerts a lot of pressure to get their way forward in each direction. This blood pressure is termed as high blood pressure or hypertension. Also remember that this arterial blockage puts so much pressure on the heart (which is pumping blood) and makes it more difficult to overcome that leads to a heart attack or stroke or even impaired renal function.
blood pressure (BP) is generally regarded as the force or pressure pumps blood from the heart to the arteries and when the blood pressure is high, then the increased strength of its flow a strain on the arterial walls are made. This also causes it scarred and damaged. This blood pressure is termed as the systolic pressure (recorded as heartbeat, generally at a level of 120 mmHg) on the diastolic pressure (time between heartbeats, generally at a level of 80 mmHg).
Common causes of high blood pressure include genetics, stress, obesity, excessive alcohol consumption, high salt intake, age, smoking, lack of aerobic or regular exercise, apnea sleep, pregnancy, excessive intake of birth control pills or pain medications, diabetes, dehydration, physical inactivity, poor diet, kidney problems, adrenal diseases, etc., can increase blood pressure.
Common symptoms of high blood pressure are headache, difficulty breathing, dizziness, nausea, tinnitus, nosebleeds, palpitations, vomiting, chest pain, etc. This high blood pressure is also called as the silent murderer why, because many people do not ‘t find any visible symptoms and therefore become aware of this condition despite suffering from it.
The blood pressure reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher is generally referred to as high blood pressure. Although there are many OTC medications to get relief from hypertension but can control blood pressure naturally by following these remedies and advice.
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure:
Although there are several medications that help lower blood pressure, but often they cause some side effects such as leg cramps, dizziness and insomnia. Fortunately, there are many natural remedies that are available in your kitchen pantry will help lower blood pressure without medication. So try these strategies to reduce blood pressure levels and also to reduce the risk of other health problems.
Here are some home remedies herbal and others that gives you complete relief if they are used regularly. Try them perfect levels of blood pressure and also to get rid of other health problems caused by this high blood pressure.
herbal and other remedies for high blood pressure:
Garlic is an excellent herb that not only is this high blood pressure, but also gives relief from many other health problems such as herpes, hay fever, sunburn, arteriosclerosis, cholesterol, etc. This Garlic contains a compound called allicin, which do miracle important in reducing blood pressure. This in turn increases the oxides and hydrogen production of nitric sulfide in the body that results in smooth muscle relaxation and vasodilatation (widening of blood vessels) and this also helps to aid in blood flow without problems throughout the body to prevent high blood pressure and also removes gas and therefore reduces the stress on the heart.
Some research states that garlic used in cooking may not be as beneficial as much dried garlic. Each time the raw garlic is crushed or chewed then the beneficial compound called allicin occurs but remember that this allicin can be destroyed is used if the use of this in the kitchen. So many doctors are recommending this garlic garlic supplement form as beads or garlic tablets or even dry in prescribed doses instead of using garlic in cooking this dishes. Eating raw garlic is somewhat a difficult task so it can dry them and swallow this dry garlic clove with water. It is recommended that 1.8 mg of allicin per dose required to show a beneficial effect of garlic in reducing high blood pressure.
Method – 1:
- crushed garlic cloves
- Milk – 1 cup
- Take cloves garlic finely and crush them with your hands.
- consume these teeth to get rid of the problem.
- If you can not eat this raw garlic or otherwise if it causes a burning sensation, then you can just have this mixing these teeth in a cup of milk.
- Stir well and have this regularly to get the control of blood pressure and therefore the functionality of the heart.
Method – 2:
- Garlic cloves
- – 4 tablespoons of water
- take a few cloves of garlic and crush them and extract the juice by placing it on the screen and pressing with a spoon.
- Next take 5 to 6 drops of garlic juice and add it to water
- Stir well and drink this to get relief from high blood pressure..
- For more effective results, drink this twice a day until you get complete relief from high blood pressure levels.
Common celery or graveolens Apium and seed extracts are excellently lower high blood pressure and that too without any side effects if you are already taking medication for high blood pressure. In traditional Chinese medicine this celery is also used for liver problems as one of the types of hypertension is associated with the liver as well. celery seed extract contains a compound called 3 – n – butyl phthalide (3nB) not only helps to lower blood pressure but also gives quick relief from arthritis. Phthalides help relax the muscles located in and around the arterial walls and thus provides more space and this allows blood to flow into the body without facing any difficulty.
also reduces stress hormones that constrict blood vessels that contribute to high BP. Has a high source of vitamins such as vitamin C and minerals like magnesium, potassium and calcium reduces BP. recent study conducted in humans have shown that the use of this extract celery seed dose of 150 mg per day significantly decrease both systolic blood pressure (SBP) and diastolic blood pressure (DBP) when compared with the baseline measurement. Remember that not only extract celery seed, but also fresh celery juice can also do wonders for reducing high levels of PA and this is as best medicine character of patients who not only treat hypertension, but also dizziness, shoulder pain and headache that was associated with this pressure. Here is the recipe of how to make this celery juice for the treatment of hypertension.
Method – 1:
- Take equal amounts of celery juice and honey.
- Stir well and have this cup of this juice to reduce high blood pressure.
- Drink this 3 times a day for at least a week will help to lower high blood pressure.
- Remember that you can reduce the amount of juice taken daily after completing a week.
- Or you can mix the vinegar in the juice fresh celery to get relief from high blood pressure and other health problems.
Method – 2:
- celery – 1 stalk
- Water – 1 cup
- Take a celery stalk and eat them with water.
- Daily doing this process will help reduce high blood pressure levels.
- Or if you are interested in eating in raw form, then you can just chew the celery all day on a daily basis.
or basil Ocimum basilicum is an effective herbal remedy that helps lower systolic, diastolic and mean arterial pressure. A study in China has found that this basil extract reduced blood pressure similarly to medication without a prescription does in reducing high blood pressure. This herb and its extract function that affects endothelin (proteins used to constrict blood vessels) in the blood. Effective and recommended dose to take this extract is 30 mg / kg to lower blood pressure.
Method – 1:
- Take some fresh basil leaves and crush them to extract their juice.
- Add this herbal juice in a glass of water and shake well.
- Drink this water to get rid of high blood pressure.
- Regular consumption of this water will help get rid of high blood pressure.
Method – 2:
- dried basil leaves
- Hot water
- Take some dried basil leaves and add to a cup.
- Then pour a cup of hot water over it.
- Allow it to steep for a few minutes and then strain the tea into another cup.
- Drink this tea to reduce high blood pressure.
- Regular consumption of this tea help maintain adequate blood pressure levels.
Method – 3:
- basil leaves – 4
- lila Indian -2 –
- – 4 tablespoons of water
- Take fresh basil leaves and lilac india.
- are ground by adding water in it to be as thin paste.
- it out and consume this morning on an empty stomach, followed by drinking a glass of water.
- keep doing this process every day so you can be completely cured of high blood pressure.
lemon reduces high blood pressure, not only for the elimination of stiffness, but also keep the blood vessels flexible and soft. It is also rich in vitamin C, which helps reduce the risk of developing (most likely) heart failure, especially if you take this lemon juice. Here Vitamin C is an antioxidant that effectively neutralizes the harmful effects caused by free radicals in the blood and heart.
- lemon – Part 1/2
- Warm water – 1 glass
- Take half and squeeze lemon wedge to extract their juice using a lemon squeezer.
- add this to warm water and mix well.
- drink this lemon water in the morning on an empty stomach to reduce high blood pressure and also helps maintain proper blood pressure levels in the body.
- After this process daily in the morning without adding sugar or salt to it will certainly help to get rid of high blood pressure.
5. watermelon seeds:
Curcurbocitrin is a compound present in watermelon seeds that help expand blood capillaries to the free flow of blood in the heart and other body parts. These seeds also help to improve the functioning of the kidneys and therefore reduce high blood pressure and arthritis. Florida pilot study has also been established that this Watermelon lowers blood pressure with its vasodilator effect.
Method – 1:
- seeds of dried watermelon
- Poppy seeds
- Take equal amounts (a teaspoon) of both dried watermelon seeds and poppy seeds (or khus khus).
- ground into powder form and then take one teaspoon of this mixture.
- Take this mixture twice a day, once in the morning on an empty stomach and one in the afternoon.
- regular monitoring of this process will reduce high blood pressure levels in the blood and keep fit and healthy.
Method – 2:
- crushed seeds dried watermelon – 2 teaspoons
- Boiled water – 1 cup
- Take dried watermelon seeds and crush gently.
- add this to boiling water and stir well.
- Allow to soak for about an hour or more without disturbing it.
- strain using a colander and take 4 tablespoons of water periodically throughout the day.
- regularly keep drinking this water (freshly made) until you get complete relief from the problem and then follows this process occasionally to keep blood pressure levels perfect.
6. Coconut Water:
People who are suffering with high blood pressure have to keep your body well hydrated. Coconut water is one such remedy to hydrate your body and thus prevents dehydration and also lowers blood pressure. According to West Indian Medical Journal study published in 2005, it says that coconut water is rich in vitamin C, potassium and magnesium, which help reduce systolic blood pressure. So drink coconut water every day will help get rid of high blood pressure. You can also use coconut oil in cooking other than drinking coconut water.
7. Onion juice:
Onion is one of the most effective remedies that help lower blood pressure. Flavonol contains an antioxidant known as quercetin, which reduces high blood pressure and also maintains healthy heart function. So here is the process of using this onion in your diet to get rid of high blood pressure.
Method – 1:
- Take a medium sized raw onion and peel it off the skin.
- eat this onion either directly or in any other form, such as cooked, etc.
- or simply add the onion to your curries, soups, salads, dressings, etc.
- Or you can eat pasta or onion juice along with water.
- repeat the same process regularly to eliminate high blood pressure levels.
Method – 2:
- Onion juice – 1/2 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 / 2 teaspoon
- Take a small bowl and add equal amounts of onion juice and honey.
- stir well and drink it to cure hypertension.
- Daily consumption of this mixture for twice a day for a week or two high blood pressure is adequately clear and balanced without any health problems.
Honey has a soothing and calming effect on blood vessels and reduces the pressure from the heart. It contains natural antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and probiotics. This if used regularly will help reduce stress kidney is considered as one of the causes of hypertension. So this way, it helps a lot in reducing the levels of high blood pressure.
Method – 1:
- Honey – 2 to 3 teaspoons
- Take raw, organic and eat on an empty stomach in the morning honey.
- Regular consumption of this honey every morning on an empty stomach can give relief from high blood pressure.
Method – 2:
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- ginger juice – 1 teaspoon
- cumin seed powder – 2 teaspoons
- Take a small bowl and add all these ingredients in it.
- mix well and eat this mixture to clean high blood pressure levels.
- keep you eating this mixture for twice a day will help to reduce high levels of PA.
Method – 3:
- Take equal amounts of honey and juice of basil leaves.
- Shake well and keep this fasting (without eating anything in the morning).
- Taking this mixture daily for a few weeks to avoid high levels of blood pressure and keeps you healthy with its effective properties.
9. Fenugreek Seeds:
Fenugreek seeds are rich in potassium and dietary fiber, which is essential for lowering high blood pressure and also controls yourweight . fenugreek seeds are considered low – sodium diet that effectively balances your blood pressure and prevents fluctuations in blood pressure. And include them in your daily diet to get rid of the problem.
Method – 1:
- fenugreek seeds – 2 tsp
- Take a pan and pour enough water in it and boil it for a few minutes.
- Then add fenugreek seeds in the boiling water.
- Let it boil for 3 -. 5 minutes and strain the mixture
- Allow seeds are obtained fresh for a few minutes and then place the seeds in a blender.
- Blend to make paste adding boiled water on it (if you need to paste only).
- Finally consume this paste twice daily, ie once in the morning on an empty stomach (without eating anything) and then again at night to get relief from high blood pressure.
- continue this remedy for at least 2 – 3 months to observe the significant improvement in the levels of blood pressure and also for the proper functioning of the heart
Method – 2.:
- fenugreek seeds – 1 teaspoon
- hot water – 1 cup
- honey or stevia
- Take a cup and place the fenugreek seeds in it.
- Then pour hot water over it and let it soak for about several minutes.
- Now take a strainer to strain the tea and discard the seeds.
- Drink this tea by adding honey or stevia (depending on your preference).
- Regular consumption of this tea not only helps control blood pressure but also controls your weight, diabetes, cholesterol and other problems.
- Or you can also eat the seeds as a snack or just toss into soups, pasta, salads or rice dishes.
10. Indian Gooseberry:
Indian gooseberry is another effective remedy Ayurvedic used to treat high blood pressure levels. Amla is enriched with vitamin C and has the property of citrus that helps cure blood pressure levels in the body. This gooseberry when mixed with honey helps maintain adequate levels of blood pressure, especially if taken in the morning time. This not only lowers levels of PA, but also cure many health problems, of course, if taken regularly.
- crushed Indian gooseberry or amla – 2 teaspoons
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Take finely chopped amla and place it on the screen.
- Then, take a spoon and press it on the sieve to remove the amla juice.
- Now add honey to it and stirred well.
- Drink this in the morning to relieve high blood pressure.
- For more effective results, keep drinking this mixture every morning for at least a month to get control of blood pressure.
Best Foods used to treat high blood pressure:
Aside from taking prescription drugs to lower blood pressure medicines, you can try something natural as eating the right diet that playsan important role in reducing blood pressure. There are many super foods that reduce blood cholesterol, improve sleep, reduce headaches and thus prevent high blood pressure and make you healthy and fit.
Linseed or linseed Linum usitatissimum or that originated in Egypt, but is available everywhere and used by almost everyone around the world to keep them healthy. This Flaxseed contains a compound called α – linolenic acid belonging to the group of omega – 3 fatty acids, which is beneficial for heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis and many other health related problems. This seed also acts as antioxidants that help protect against cardiovascular disease by lowering serum cholesterol, inflammatory markers, platelet aggregation and thus improves glucose tolerance.
Therefore, intake of 15-50 grams of flaxseed a day will reduce cholesterol and low density lipoprotein levels without changing HDL cholesterol or triglycerides. reducing LDL in the blood means it will open the arteries and vessels in order to ensure the smooth flow of blood throughout the body. Therefore, regular consumption of this plant linseed mixing this in the salad, curry sauces, yogurt, etc.
12. Cayenne Pepper:
People who suffer from mild hypertension (high blood pressure) will benefit from the use of this cayenne pepper. This pepper is so hot so you have to use a little of it in the diet and helps smooth blood flow by restricting platelets from clumping in each other and also accumulates in the blood. To use this cayenne pepper in your diet, you have to add this, either fruit salad or vegetables, or otherwise add a pinch of pepper this to a bowl of soup.
13. The whole oats:
Green oats or oat sativa helps control high blood pressure with dietary soluble fibers. Many researchers have found that people who eat oatmeal regularly for at least 6 – 8 Weeks substantially reduce levels of bad cholesterol. So the addition of whole oat soluble fiber rich diet will not only reduce the risk of high blood pressure, but can totally avoid.
Outbreaks have an antioxidant known as glucoraphanin not helping lower high blood pressure and also to reduce the inflammation that occurs in the arteries of the heart, and kidneys. Fresh outbreaks also has a rich amount of minerals, proteins, anti-cancer, enzymes and vitamins. Therefore, be sure to include these outbreaks in your diet helps reduce the risk or likelihood of getting any stroke or heart attack.
Salmon is a cold – water fish containing omega – 3 and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), which helps reduce inflammation and, finally, It prevents high blood pressure. This salmon is a low fat, high protein foods that is considered as a good food for people who have high blood pressure. Apart from this salmon, also may include other cold water fish like tuna, mackerel, anchovies, halibut and herring. Or if you’re a vegetarian or do not like the taste of these fish then cold water, just go with fish oil supplements. Take this supplement by consulting your doctor for a dose recommendation.
tomatoes have an antioxidant called lycopene which helps protect cells from the effects of harmful free radicals. This lycopene and other carotenoids found in tomatoes will help in reducing high levels of blood pressure and thus the risk of heart disease. It contains certain nutrients such as potassium, calcium and vitamins A, C and E, which are essential to the overall health of the body. A study published in the American Heart Journal in 2006, has said that regular consumption of 250 mg of tomato extract for at least 8 – 9 weeks definitely reduces pressures both blood and systolic and diastolic for people suffering from hypertension . And include them in your daily diet, either by taking it as juice or curry or any other way to get rid of high blood pressure.
eat nuts like almonds help provide essential proteins and healthy fats that are good for health. This protein food helps lower high blood pressure and also fight against diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Healthy fats like monounsaturated fats in these almonds help lower cholesterol levels, reduce arterial inflammation and ultimately reduce blood pressure to control hypertension. According to the American Heart Association, potassium in almonds has the power to reduce the negative effect of sodium on blood, such as increasing the level of blood pressure, etc. pressure, and healthy fats that will promote cardiovascular health and reduces the risk of heart disease. –
hfav hghulhg | hi 5 abschlusspullis segeln |